AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in June. Why would this have anything to do with a girl being abducted and two people killed? The van driver was from NY. He crossed the center line, hit the semi. The semi driver was not responsible for the accident. It was 4:24 a.m. Most likely, the NY driver fell asleep.
The Dude was being sarcastic, man.

There is definitely something rotten in Barron at the Jennie-O Turkey Store. This is just too coinky-dinky-hinky IMHO. Some folks may say this is not uncommon and the price of doing food business, but I disagree. I don’t know what, but I think there is some connection to this murder and abduction. Foodstuff contaminated with salmonella can irreparably damage a producer, and affect the livlihood of hundreds of people. What in the world is going on there??

There are so many subplots, aren’t there? Can’t say it enough, Twin Peaksy.

It was in June. Why would this have anything to do with a girl being abducted and two people killed? The van driver was from NY. He crossed the center line, hit the semi. The semi driver was not responsible for the accident. It was 4:24 a.m. Most likely, the NY driver fell asleep.

Great explanation on why it matters. The time- James going to the door cuz the perp said there was an accident.

Who could have been atthe scene.

Great analysis!

Great explanation on why it matters. The time- James going to the door cuz the perp said there was an accident.

Who could have been atthe scene.

Great analysis!
The door was kicked in, so hard for me to buy the notion of a ruse to get James to the door. If James had bought the idea of someone saying there was a wreck, he'd prolly have just opened the door, and therefore, no need for the door to have been kicked in. A simple knock at the door, imo, would have been as effective as a scheme involving hollering about a car wreck. Quite a ssssssssstretch, imo, for the June wreck to have any ties at all to the Closs killings.

There are several Jennio plants.

Posted an update . . . Yes and according to article, the salmonella is being detected in LIVE turkeys so it’s an industry-wide problem. Still, it begs the question, when did they know it and what did they do about it . . . Esp after the first recall. I don’t have time to research timeline of expiration dates for both recalls.

This article provides more info. The turkey products in the latest recall were produced at one of their facilities in MN (previous recall originated from the Barron plant). The latest recall occurred after 52 people were sickened from the product:
More than 164,000 pounds of Jennie-O ground turkey recalled; 52 more people sick in deadly salmonella outbreak

James/Denise. Whole town has vested interest in turkey o... none would want it to shut down... think turkey recall has o to do with anything... fellow pissed offemployee yes.. how do u go from turkey recall to killing to people who aren’t food inspectors or biochemist.. then kidnapping there only child??? James finally gonna tell everyone that Oscar Meyer makes better turkey...??

Plant employees yes ... global food conspiracy what the what ???

James/Denise. Whole town has vested interest in turkey o... none would want it to shut down... think turkey recall has o to do with anything... fellow pissed offemployee yes.. how do u go from turkey recall to killing to people who aren’t food inspectors or biochemist.. then kidnapping there only child??? James finally gonna tell everyone that Oscar Meyer makes better turkey...??

Awesome. :D

Thanks for the chuckle. xD

I think with so little to go on now, people are getting a little creative with their theories. :)

I think in fact it could be related. It was "near the intersection" that is 3/10 of a mile from their house, and in the 1300 block so in fact west of the intersection - nearer than 3/10 of a mile. It could have been in their front yard. They certainly could have been witnesses. There was a fatality, which can mean a lawsuit, and with a commercial driver, a lot of money at stake.
Was there a lawsuit? But, it wasn't in their front yard. There were only 2 drivers - semi and van. At 4:24 a.m. , time of June 2018 accident, my bet would be neighbors, including the Closses, were asleep. Haven't heard any neighbor stories about this accident. Sorry, I just don't see how an accident in June could be related to murders and an abduction.

Was there a lawsuit? But, it wasn't in their front yard. There were only 2 drivers - semi and van. At 4:24 a.m. , time of June 2018 accident, my bet would be neighbors, including the Closses, were asleep. Haven't heard any neighbor stories about this accident. Sorry, I just don't see how an accident in June could be related to murders and an abduction.
Driver that caused the accident could have been overcome by salmonella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18