AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the chuckle. xD

I think with so little to go on now, people are getting a little creative with their theories. :)

I think about blue bell ice cream... almost went under after 5 dead... I think people would cover any and everything to keep jenni o going ..usually on salmonella or food illness you want info out ASAP ...cheaper recall than 10 dead and no sales for 2 years ..
Most the Jenni o plant stuff just makes u wanna go vegan..or atleast not eat turkey.

There could have been confusion over the 911 call, there must be something heard on there to make them initially think a suicide. Maybe DC says something like ‘please don’t J, don’t do it’ leading dispatchers to think she’s trying to talk him out of suicide. The names James and Jayme cold be hard to tell apart if there’s a lot of background noise. I do believe the details that have been released do suggest a murder/kidnapping and that Jayme is in danger, but I like to try and find a scenario where everything fits and the fact that we don’t know where Jayme is right now means that we can’t know for absolute 100% certainty that she didn’t know the murderer(s). I don’t like to suggest she was involved as it’s likely not the case, and after all she is assumed endangered until located. But that’s possibly one avenue they’ve either ruled out or are looking into. This must be a living nightmare for the family at this time of year and I hope they get answers soon.

Was there a lawsuit?

When you have a property damage accident, the insurance companies take care of it. When you have a personal injury accident, the insurance companies take care of it. But when you have a fatality, the only way to get a settlement is a wrongful death lawsuit. A LOT of money can be involved. Source: personal experience.

But, it wasn't in their front yard.

Do you have more info on the location of the accident? It could have been in front of their house, otherwise it was very close.

There were only 2 drivers - semi and van. At 4:24 a.m. , time of June 2018 accident, my bet would be neighbors, including the Closses, were asleep.

Hard to say. Most people are asleep at that time, but not all. Night workers are up, and some first shifters are already getting up.

Haven't heard any neighbor stories about this accident. Sorry, I just don't see how an accident in June could be related to murders and an abduction.

We've been looking at motives. Money can be a heck of a motive. What follows purely hypothetical... one scenario where it could be a factor: Maybe one or more of the Closses saw the accident scene and implicated the company driver had some part in the fault. Jennie-O would have a strong interest in that info not being available in a lawsuit. And in a company town, other people would be too afraid to say anything.

The door was kicked in, so hard for me to buy the notion of a ruse to get James to the door. If James had bought the idea of someone saying there was a wreck, he'd prolly have just opened the door, and therefore, no need for the door to have been kicked in. A simple knock at the door, imo, would have been as effective as a scheme involving hollering about a car wreck. Quite a ssssssssstretch, imo, for the June wreck to have any ties at all to the Closs killings.

I don’t really like door knock ?? Could be?? But I think perp knew 3/3 in that house... he doesn’t want either parent texting that name or saying name to 911...

Think it’s more likely perp thinks he’s bad *advertiser censored* but chicken legs aren’t breaking door.. James try’s to stop. .. boom

Maybe then kick door in.. chicken legs succeeds on kick 3... then Denise seen.. shot ..

Guessing.. dunno.. this has to be luckiest Effin perp on planet ... I know people with 4 people in house that will each text vs real conversation with each other...

Can’t decide if it’s really well planned or just perp drunk in rage.. if it was planned... the result surely wasn’t the plan ... start kicking the door in and shoot through the door ..?

If that was plan...chicken leg perp has some large onions

James/Denise. Whole town has vested interest in turkey o... none would want it to shut down... think turkey recall has o to do with anything... fellow pissed offemployee yes.. how do u go from turkey recall to killing to people who aren’t food inspectors or biochemist.. then kidnapping there only child??? James finally gonna tell everyone that Oscar Meyer makes better turkey...??

Plant employees yes ... global food conspiracy what the what ???

I get a kick how this riles people up . . . Ok, it’s a coincidence, an interesting sidebar (as long as you’re not the one in the loo doubled over in pain). Speaking of sickness, Jayme had health problems which we know nothing about. This salmonella can make workers sick too and people who live with workers. Do I really think it’s the smoking gun (don’t go there) . . . Doubtful. But, at this stage in this very bizarre case, I rule nothing out.

I don’t really like door knock ?? Could be?? But I think perp knew 3/3 in that house... he doesn’t want either parent texting that name or saying name to 911...

Think it’s more likely perp thinks he’s bad *advertiser censored* but chicken legs aren’t breaking door.. James try’s to stop. .. boom

Maybe then kick door in.. chicken legs succeeds on kick 3... then Denise seen.. shot ..

Guessing.. dunno.. this has to be luckiest Effin perp on planet ... I know people with 4 people in house that will each text vs real conversation with each other...

Can’t decide if it’s really well planned or just perp drunk in rage.. if it was planned... the result surely wasn’t the plan ... start kicking the door in and shoot through the door ..?

If that was plan...chicken leg perp has some large onions
I hear ya, but I think failed kicks at the door would have had someone calling 911 right off the bat. Knocking isn't menacing, necessarily, even though the hour was late. I theorize it was simple knocking, aimed at getting James (and hopefully Denise) to the door, w/ the perp planning to shoot him/them as soon as the door was opened, or through the door, if James just spoke w/out opening it.

You're right, though - three people in the house w/cell phones; no matter what the perp's plan was, it was a long shot none of the three would get a call/text off. And the long shot didn't pay off, as someone did get a call off to 911. Perp had to know that was likely to happen and planned for a swift attack and exit.

I get a kick how this riles people up . . . Ok, it’s a coincidence, an interesting sidebar (as long as you’re not the one in the loo doubled over in pain). Speaking of sickness, Jayme had health problems which we know nothing about. This salmonella can make workers sick too and people who live with workers. Do I really think it’s the smoking gun (don’t go there) . . . Doubtful. But, at this stage in this very bizarre case, I rule nothing out.
Bigfoot, anyone?

But, it wasn't in their front yard.

It was between their house and the Smrekar's, closer to the Smrekar's, on the far side of the road.
Source: I found this article and photo. Semi versus van accident fatal for one driver I went on google street view and found the location by examining the utility poles and tree branches.
It's hard to get it to line up exactly right, but real close to here. Google Maps

I hear ya, but I think failed kicks at the door would have had someone calling 911 right off the bat. Knocking isn't menacing, necessarily, even though the hour was late. I theorize it was simple knocking, aimed at getting James (and hopefully Denise) to the door, w/ the perp planning to shoot him/them as soon as the door was opened, or through the door, if James just spoke w/out opening it.

You're right, though - three people in the house w/cell phones; no matter what the perp's plan was, it was a long shot none of the three would get a call/text off. And the long shot didn't pay off, as someone did get a call off to 911. Perp had to know that was likely to happen and planned for a swift attack and exit.

Well it kind of did pay off...he was still long gone by the time LE arrived and maybe the use of the phone made him leave, keeping him from going further inside, where he may have at least left evidence...jmo

If I may be serious for a moment -

To the Closs and Naiberg families, who may be reading this forum, as well as all those friends and family dealing with loss this holiday season, I wish you peace of mind and positive healing. Please know that there are a lot of people out here trying to accomplish whatever frustratingly little we can to help resolve your losses.

Peace to all.

There could have been confusion over the 911 call, there must be something heard on there to make them initially think a suicide.

Cop onscene said possible suicide, not dispatch. It's very clear in the call log.

Initial call type was 911 hangup, changed to possible suicide due to report from a responder, then later changed to homicide about an hour later by dispatch as the flurry of activity slowed down.

It was between their house and the Smrekar's, closer to the Smrekar's, on the far side of the road.
Source: I found this article and photo. Semi versus van accident fatal for one driver I went on google street view and found the location by examining the utility poles and tree branches.
It's hard to get it to line up exactly right, but real close to here. Google Maps

I'm not so much sold on that accident directly making the Closs's more vulnerable, but that it potentially brought a lot of different people into their orbit.

Is there something that states it is from Barron?

It does not specifically state “Barron” in the news story, but my understanding is that the Barron plant is the only one named The Jennie-O Turkey Store. I will check on that to be certain. If anyone knows differently please let us know and I will post a retraction. THANKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire