AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have said since day 1 I expect the case to be resolved within 6 months and I still am standing by that. I realize he stated no DNA left at the site. DNA is great and if found certainly helps the investigation. But we need to remember that for centuries cases didn't have DNA and cases got resolved. I'm still under the suspicion that the perp(s) will have interfaced with the family in the past one way or another. So I think looking into the family and the people they knew, worked with, had problems with, whatever, I think the perp will somehow be loosely connected to the family in one way or another. We don't know what the sheriff's office isn't telling us as they are just feeding us the crumbs. But with the huge LE presence initially I can't help but to believe it will be solved. MOO
I agree with your 6 month prediction. My hunches all along have included that there was more than one perp (likely 2, but possibly 3), that the 3 members of the Closs household knew at least one of them somehow, and that LE isn’t as dumbfounded as they play. Also... I give better than 50% odds that Jayme is still alive. I could also be completely wrong about all of this...

Hi, all. Tough case, isn't it? So glad all of you guys are keeping it alive.

This might be a stupid question, but what is the significance of a trailer hitch on James' truck? He may have bought the truck that way. And, even if he didn't, what is that significant of. I had a trailer hitch on a Trans Am I owned, and bought new, and never once trailed anything on it. I don't get it; could someone please explain. Thank you all, Katt

Hi, all. Tough case, isn't it? So glad all of you guys are keeping it alive.

This might be a stupid question, but what is the significance of a trailer hitch on James' truck? He may have bought the truck that way. And, even if he didn't, what is that significant of. I had a trailer hitch on a Trans Am I owned, and bought new, and never once trailed anything on it. I don't get it; could someone please explain. Thank you all, Katt
I wondered the same...would be strange not to have one on your truck where I live. :)

2 would be good...2x chance to mess up.. get caught... does make u think ... they won’t let closs family hear.... ???

Unknown to who...FBI Agents and local cops...

Are they fearful closs would know.. or what the inference would be from tape??
Maybe there fearful they release tape, jayme chance at survival plummets.
IMO, The voices are yet to be indentified.

just in case the killer/kidnaper might be reading I would like to point out a option to them....just let her go, doesn't matter where, just let her go and take off, you could put a lot of miles between where you leave her and how long it would take LE to respond.

when the 911 dispatcher called back and noted the home phone as disconnected did we decide on how that was determined? was the line cut or?

sorry to quote myself, but I was thinking we had someone a few pages back that was a professional with phone lines? I thought I understood but then someone told me that if a line was cut it would auto call 911 and alert it had been cut. thought someone might help me clear that up?

sorry to quote myself, but I was thinking we had someone a few pages back that was a professional with phone lines? I thought I understood but then someone told me that if a line was cut it would auto call 911 and alert it had been cut. thought someone might help me clear that up?
Hey ‘87. I’m a Telecom Engineer. The 911 dispatcher likely pulled up that address’ last known land line number. Odds are, the Closs’ gave up the land line years ago (as many have done since mobile phones became the norm).

As for line cut - by itself, a cut phone line doesn’t call or do anything. It’s like cutting the cord to your lamp. There used to be an option on older monitored alarm systems that would trip the local alarm if the phone line was cut, but it would only call out if there was a cellular backup installed (expensive).

Hey ‘87. I’m a Telecom Engineer. The 911 dispatcher likely pulled up that address’ last known land line number. Odds are, the Closs’ gave up the land line years ago (as many have done since mobile phones became the norm).

As for line cut - by itself, a cut phone line doesn’t call or do anything. It’s like cutting the cord to your lamp. There used to be an option on older monitored alarm systems that would trip the local alarm if the phone line was cut, but it would only call out if there was a cellular backup installed (expensive).
thanks! that is what I thought, but then the person telling me was so instant.

Timing is still off to me. I know what everyone has said about her being there for 911 call but I just think timing is off. Yes I know it’s already been discussed at length. If neighbors heard 2 gunshots at 1231 I’d think that has to be James. If he’s “killed instantly” then he’s out of the picture at that point. But the neighbors only heard 2 shots and it sounded like they were back to back. What about Denise? If she’s farther in the house someone would need to step around james (messy most likely) and get to Denise. I still think it’s possible that Jayme was taken closer to the 1245 time before 911 called and that it was Denise who was still able to dial 911 even if it was the last thing she did. Commotion could be the dog barking. I just don’t see how they could have gotten Jayme and themselves completely out of there in 3 minutes or less with a car or going straight back through the woods behind the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20