AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my personal opinion...nothing more. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Has there been any sleuthing done that reflects Jame's liking of monster car rallies or gatherings like that? I am not sure what they are called in the mid-west or if they are even popular there.

Has there been any sleuthing done that reflects Jame's liking of monster car rallies or gatherings like that? I am not sure what they are called in the mid-west or if they are even popular there.
They are called monster car rallies in Nebraska. I haven't seen any sleuthing about her liking them?

Hi, all. Tough case, isn't it? So glad all of you guys are keeping it alive.

This might be a stupid question, but what is the significance of a trailer hitch on James' truck? He may have bought the truck that way. And, even if he didn't, what is that significant of. I had a trailer hitch on a Trans Am I owned, and bought new, and never once trailed anything on it. I don't get it; could someone please explain. Thank you all, Katt
Agree. We have/had three vehicles that came with trailer hitches. One pickup and two jeeps. None ever towed a trailer while we owned the vehicles.

sorry, I have only ever been in one house that had a basement, it fascinates me as much as houses that are underground with just a little sticking up. I just thought they either wasn't finished or like a game room with a pool table.

In the Midwest we all have basements. The house foundation must be below the frost line. Use them for whatever - storage or like another room if you decide to finish them.

I was here at the beginning and also pulled away probably sometime in November. I’ve checked it once in a while but didn’t really do any in depth until this week.

It was news to me that the canine searches found a tablet.

While it could have been an old one or something, if it had to be ‘found’ by a canine and couldn’t be recovered without a detective opening a cabinets or searching, it seems intriguing.

It is time effective to have the dogs search. It would take them forever to go through all storage boxes which had an old laptop stored away.

It's obvious nothing of any evidentiary value was found on the laptop that would help them in any way concerning who the suspect is.

If it had yielded communication evidence between the suspect and one of the victims they would have known shortly after who they are.

It's very common for people to have old no longer used laptops..desktops and old cell phones stored away inside of their homes somewhere.

There is nothing sinister showing any of the family was trying to hide anything much less a retired no longer used laptop. imo

Imo the laptop showed nothing helpful for the investigators just like Fitzgerald said they have found no evidence Jayme had a boyfriend of any kind of any age...not locally nor anyone online.

Over 2 months later they are still stumped with no evidence showing who this could be.

Jmo

IF indeed Jayme was in hospital shortly before the murderous drama at her home, then maybe one could find there a connection to somebody (a special visitor, male or female, or perhaps even hospital staff)?
I would like to know.

I'd like to know when she was hospitalized. I can find reference stating she was in for pneumonia but not when. Anyone have a time frame? TIA.

I think it is the same interview. I can't see her pulling any trigger either. This whole case is one big mystery but the really mystifying thing is the claim the killer(s) came no further into the house than four feet. How could that be and how would they know that?

I can’t figure anything out... only thing that makes sense is four ft in door. Likely nice semi circular pattern of door pieces. Body pieces from James and Denise and a ton of blood.. if that mess is 4/5 ft from door with no footprints going through it outside.. there’s your assumption..

My fear is this is rando jenni o trucker and or meth head that just wanted jayme and there is 0 connection... or local schizophrenic...
If it’s that pizza delivery guy, plumber, cable guy, if u have 0 evidence hard to find..

Only about 1000 eligibles in town, why not get hair DNA, ask each for DNA, anyone bows up, maybe ask why, that’s a big ask, but killer that likely kidnaped... gotta find...

I would like to know where her regular shoes coat purse backpack and ID's are. Did she have a passport?
It is crucial to this investigation ie was she taken by someone in her pjs barefoot vs did she grab her things and leave willingly? There is still a high probability she is the suspect, as she has not been ruled out or reportedly kidnapped. She is missing.

If the kidnapper only walked five feet into the house, the assumption would be that Jayme went willingly. Otherwise, she would have stayed in her bedroom, hiding. And if evidence shows that the killer was only 5 feet in the home, how did he/she get Jayme?

I know @The Dude was just trying to insert a little humor in his post on the trailer hitch, but with nothing else to talk about, I’ll throw two cents out there too that I haven’t seen covered yet. I have not seen the picture of the truck, so I don’t know what kind of “hitch” we’re discussing. If it’s just your standard receiver with a ball to pull a trailer, those can be useful if you never pull a trailer. In rural Wisconsin in the winter, pulling a vehicle (or being pulled) out of the mud/snow is easier with the hitch than without.

Now if we’re talking fifth wheel, pintle, gooseneck, etc. they could still come with the pickup but someone that didn’t need them would probably remove them.

I can’t figure anything out... only thing that makes sense is four ft in door. Likely nice semi circular pattern of door pieces. Body pieces from James and Denise and a ton of blood.. if that mess is 4/5 ft from door with no footprints going through it outside.. there’s your assumption..

My fear is this is rando jenni o trucker and or meth head that just wanted jayme and there is 0 connection... or local schizophrenic...
If it’s that pizza delivery guy, plumber, cable guy, if u have 0 evidence hard to find..

Only about 1000 eligibles in town, why not get hair DNA, ask each for DNA, anyone bows up, maybe ask why, that’s a big ask, but killer that likely kidnaped... gotta find...
LE is probable very knowledgeable about the folks in town. I think they are from some small surrounding town and know that they won't be turned in either because of family ties or because everyone is afraid to talk.

If the kidnapper only walked five feet into the house, the assumption would be that Jayme went willingly. Otherwise, she would have stayed in her bedroom, hiding. And if evidence shows that the killer was only 5 feet in the home, how did he/she get Jayme?

I have no idea on home layout... but likely jayme goes out sliding door... if u want scenario jayme not involved maybe friend says meet me outside and then is kidnapped and associates kill parents..

One thing always stumps me is killing 2 with likely head shots and high velocity ammo... if that’s your map out.. and goal is 13 yr old..
You have to know jayme is not on trajectory of bullets before trigger pulled ?? Any of those bullets or pellets hit her.. she’s screwed ... gotta get to hospital...

Last edited:
I'd like to know when she was hospitalized. I can find reference stating she was in for pneumonia but not when. Anyone have a time frame? TIA.
Going on memory here- I believe she was in the hospital in March of this year? Sleuthers discussed this many pages back and i don’t know how to find the discussion.

Or perhaps took in a person that needed a place to stay ? Denise’s relatives said she was always trying to help others.
Can anyone confirm if anyone may have been staying there prior to the crime? Maybe someone having a family or drug problem who Denise felt sorry for and was trying to help ?
January 2018, I think......?

LE is probable very knowledgeable about the folks in town. I think they are from some small surrounding town and know that they won't be turned in either because of family ties or because everyone is afraid to talk.

Think your right ...I’ve seen parents shot by own kids... and parents won’t testify against them...

Somebody’s parent or friend knows that perp was gone Sunday 1 am and maybe didn’t come home till next day... and isn’t tell cop...

Or local crazy perp... if FBI has 100 percent is stumped. .. we have 10 percent... I’m stumped..

Killer Stuffed His House With Leaves

Last edited:
Going on memory here- I believe she was in the hospital in March of this year? Sleuthers discussed this many pages back and i don’t know how to find the discussion.

Thanks. I remember the discussion but can't find it either. Don't remember the month but do remember it wasn't just before the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member