AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let’s see... a Silverado 1500 w/ class 3 hitch? It *could* pull a boat or a few sleds, but I can’t rule out a small turkey transport trailer. Perhaps he was embezzling birds for sale to the Canadian poultry cartels. But hey, that’s just my opinion. :D
Online says Silverado has a max towing of 12,500 lbs. That's enough. No evidence the family owned a boat.

I don‘t believe they heard voices. Maybe Jayme, if any, but not plural. The sherrif has said many times the tape was not helpful. I believe him, as he said “no comment” to many other questions.
Sheriff said a lot more on a recording (old) that I just listened to. He didn't say any of these things outright. He just didn't say a lot of things if you know what I mean. Anyway, as to voices, Jayme, etc., he said she wasn't listed as missing at first--not for two hours. The way that they knew she was missing was the two dead parents and a child's room. they then called the school's resource officer to confirm a Closs child. JMO

Ok, I screwed that up. I'll try again separately: In respect to voices on the 911 call as relates to Jayme:
The Sheriff said a lot more on a recording (old) that I just listened to. He didn't say any of these things outright. He just didn't say a lot of things if you know what I mean. Anyway, as to voices, Jayme, etc., he said she wasn't listed as missing at first--not for two hours. The only way that they knew she was missing was the two dead parents and the presence of a child's room. They then called the school's resource officer to confirm a Closs child. JMO

Also, just in case I didn't completely confuse you with my reporting--some of us who are keeping our options open as to a possible involvement (not probable--possible) of Jayme in this whole thing. The Sheriff said--and I'm paraphrasing but can link for you) that the reasons he is so convinced that Jayme isn't involved is because she is only 13. Not only merely 13 but a shy 13. He also says he has no proof, just a "gut feeling" she isn't involved.

is that a thing there to put them in the basement? not where I live, people like them more near to them.
Who knows? It’s wherever someone decides to store them. If they were primarily his hunting guns, and the basement was his man cave, why not? It would explain why they didn’t have time to retrieve them and defend themselves.

I've been MIA since November. Am I correct in assuming that there has been NO new information at all ?
I was here at the beginning and also pulled away probably sometime in November. I’ve checked it once in a while but didn’t really do any in depth until this week.

It was news to me that the canine searches found a tablet.

While it could have been an old one or something, if it had to be ‘found’ by a canine and couldn’t be recovered without a detective opening a cabinets or searching, it seems intriguing.

Who knows? It’s wherever someone decides to store them. If they were primarily his hunting guns, and the basement was his man cave, why not? It would explain why they didn’t have time to retrieve them and defend themselves.
I think James was a burly man and given the chance he would defend his family to the death. I believe he was taken totally by surprise with no chance to defend himself. I'm also not convinced Denise didn't get hit in the initial onslaught.

how do we know it was his man cave?

sorry, I have only ever been in one house that had a basement, it fascinates me as much as houses that are underground with just a little sticking up. I just thought they either wasn't finished or like a game room with a pool table.

I don't know...in his/her/their sick mind to get back at James or Denise? Just trying to think outside the box or of another angle

It would also be a way if planned, to throw off the motive. If it was directed at the parent(s), taking her makes it look like she is the motive. Just a thought.

sorry, I have only ever been in one house that had a basement, it fascinates me as much as houses that are underground with just a little sticking up. I just thought they either wasn't finished or like a game room with a pool table.
Well, let me tell ya - a basement can be anything from a wet, disgusting mess to a fully finished apartment with a kitchen and shower. It can be whatever you want it to be!

Online says Silverado has a max towing of 12,500 lbs. That's enough. No evidence the family owned a boat.

James owned motorcycles, correct?
Nice ones too. (Where did I read that? Can't find link. Way Way in the beginning it was mentioned.)
So, where were the motorcycles kept?
He towed them around to where? shows? motorcycle rallies?
He rode them with friends?

I wondered the same...would be strange not to have one on your truck where I live. :)

True. We have one on our SUV, from moving kids back and forth to college. So, we don't have a trailer or boat. Just a "U-Haul" frequent mover card!

I wanted to add, I really don't see Jayme being able to do something like this. But I am sure that LEO has done considerable work to rule out any type of internet connection.

Agreed, and yes, the FBI seems stumped! I really think they should reinterview and/or investigate every one of the sex offenders in the general area again, and look into the backgrounds of all of the people that worked/associated with the Closs family and relatives.

Also, just in case I didn't completely confuse you with my reporting--some of us who are keeping our options open as to a possible involvement (not probable--possible) of Jayme in this whole thing. The Sheriff said--and I'm paraphrasing but can link for you) that the reasons he is so convinced that Jayme isn't involved is because she is only 13. Not only merely 13 but a shy 13. He also says he has no proof, just a "gut feeling" she isn't involved.

He also called her a 10 yr old girl in one interview... that’s kinda weird... almost like they said... project as 10 yr old or public will lose focus.....

I would think you have her last 100 text... you’d know involved or not...

I don’t see her pulling any trigger... I could see older crush making huge mistake... could also see 2 meth heads 4 houses down paying someone to eliminate them...

To be honest that’s a bad location... traffic constantly by house going all over the Midwest ....yet it’s on outskirts..

He also called her a 10 yr old girl in one interview... that’s kinda weird... almost like they said... project as 10 yr old or public will lose focus.....

I would think you have her last 100 text... you’d know involved or not...

I don’t see her pulling any trigger... I could see older crush making huge mistake... could also see 2 meth heads 4 houses down paying someone to eliminate them...

To be honest that’s a bad location... traffic constantly by house going all over the Midwest ....yet it’s on outskirts..
I think it is the same interview. I can't see her pulling any trigger either. This whole case is one big mystery but the really mystifying thing is the claim the killer(s) came no further into the house than four feet. How could that be and how would they know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust