AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was a targeted attack and the perp(s) went straight to the house - they knew exactly where they were going. I don't think the girls were related in any way to the crime just curious as to what was going on, but as you say where did they keep turning round to carry on driving past the Closs property?

I wonder if there is a Cameron connection. I believe Jayme used to go to school there and the 2 girls were from Cameron... Would the police in Barron be familiar with people in Cameron?

ETA—and would Cameron be in the opposite direction that the police were coming from??

I think Fitzgerald is beyond confident on timeline... we all want neighbors to be correct so it’s interesting item to review.

I think they have cell
Phones not moving from 12:30 to 12:51... then at 12:52 Denise only cell phone that moves and one immediate call to 911...

Fitz has 911 call/ body temp/blood coagulation/electrical meter reading/cell phone movements..
Have wondered if Jayme and/or her dad had a fitbit type device that LE got a warrant(s) for their history.

I believe it was a targeted attack and the perp(s) went straight to the house - they knew exactly where they were going. I don't think the girls were related in any way to the crime just curious as to what was going on, but as you say where did they keep turning round to carry on driving past the Closs property?
I looked at google maps and it looks like you can go east or west on 8 and turn down 13th st or 12th street and cut across to the other via 13th avenue. That would be one way to circle by the house.

Wisconsin DMV allows you to check license plates...I did this on the plates that were on the call log. The plate number listed for Denise's car does not match the car in the driveway. Plate switch or typo? Or nothing????
I didn't check it and have no idea but, in Wisconsin the plate stays with the owner, when you change cars. If she had recently gotten a new car it could be the plate matches the old one.

I didn't check it and have no idea but, in Wisconsin the plate stays with the owner, when you change cars. If she had recently gotten a new car it could be the plate matches the old one.
So you're saying in Wisconsin people drive cars that are not registered to the plates on them?

This might fit into your theory. Taken from the Green Bay Press Gazette November 15, 2018:

What stands out about Jayme's case to Kenneth Mains, a detective and cold case consultant, is the deaths of her parents. Though he's not intimately aware of the details, a stranger abduction with two murders inside the home is uncommon, he said in an email to USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin.

If the ultimate goal was kidnapping or sex trafficking, Mains said, it wouldn't be necessary to kill the parents.

"You may kill them because they know who you are or because the purpose is to kill them and not the kidnapping," he said. "It is an extra, extraordinary step and it is done for a specific purpose not related to the kidnapping."

So could James and Denise have been the target? Jayme taken for another reason?
So, he is saying that the perps killed James and Denise and took Jayme because they know who they are or that Jayme is the killer?

I dunno. Completely different make, model and color? That's not a typo. Strange, because most DMVs are pretty anal about this stuff. When you buy a new car, the title, plates and insurance are done and entered before you leave the lot, so I have no idea. Good catch.
That's absolutely how it is in Texas MSO or title all have to match the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse