AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any relatives spoken at any other press conferences? So strange we wouldn't see more of an appeal from them. Makes me wonder they have someone to suspect and are afraid. I have a friend who lives in that town and he posted a flyer of her vigil but took it down within 24 hours. Why? I don't want to pry to ask him but it makes me think maybe people have suspicions and are scared.
WHY wouldn't you ask him? I sure would.

I was once told it was harder to get someone out of Canada than Mexico. I know that is especially true if they committed murder and could face the death penalty back home.
Of course, Canada is relatively close to its something to watch out for, just in case.

Where would they live in Canada? How would they get money? I imagine you need a work permit and they don’t need unskilled people.

And if you have any drug or alcohol convictions, they do not let you into Canada. There are exceptions but those are worked on ahead of time and usually involve a business need by the US

The theory about a long held grudge could be possible, but why now? Could it be Jayme changing schools? The person only found out where they live because Jayme was in the Barron school now?
Or the person moved away for a while and only recently moved back?
Maybe it is random and they thought no one was home because they did shoot near the house or go around peeking in windows and thought the occupants weren't home. In that case they wouldn't be planning to kill anyone so the shock of their plan going so bad could have been why they left so quickly.

Two vehicles in the driveway?

If the weapon used is an r-15 Remington semi auto.... think we gotta hot lead...

Who’s the son of a gun that won this raffle...:mad:

Maybe stop with the gun raffle in a town full of meth heads... and deviants..

Barron County Emergency Services raffle includes semi-automatic rifle

Who in the name of God came up with this crazy idea to raffle guns just to raise some funds? Sheriff Fitzgerald talks about it nonchalantly as if they are raffling off boxes of chocolates - astonishing! Do we know who actually won these weapons in the raffle draw?

Where would they live in Canada? How would they get money? I imagine you need a work permit and they don’t need unskilled people.

And if you have any drug or alcohol convictions, they do not let you into Canada. There are exceptions but those are worked on ahead of time and usually involve a business need by the US
Canada could have just been a quick stop on the way to the North Pole. Who'd think to look there?

Canada could have just been a quick stop on the way to the North Pole. Who'd think to look there?

Look at how many people get caught trying to cross the border after they commit a crime. They don't care about the future, just getting away from the police. It can take years to extradite someone.
Plus they aren't immigrating. Their just trying to hide out until they can move on.

Does anyone know why Jayme changed schools? Was it just moving on to middle school or was there another reason?

Anyone know if she shot guns? Not blaming her in anyway just trying to determine whether she was familiar with firearms! Any proof that James owned firearms or was that merely speculation because I don’t know anyone with a conceal and carry permit who doesn’t keep at least a handgun on their person or within reach in case of emergency.

Any further information on why mom was scared at workplace? TIA!

Look at how many people get caught trying to cross the border after they commit a crime. They don't care about the future, just getting away from the police. It can take years to extradite someone.
Plus they aren't immigrating. Their just trying to hide out until they can move on.
Possibly move on to Greenland.

Does anyone know why Jayme changed schools? Was it just moving on to middle school or was there another reason?

Anyone know if she shot guns? Not blaming her in anyway just trying to determine whether she was familiar with firearms! Any proof that James owned firearms or was that merely speculation because I don’t know anyone with a conceal and carry permit who doesn’t keep at least a handgun on their person or within reach in case of emergency.

The sheriff said James had guns and they were accounted for.

Jayme moved schools to be near her caretaker/carer, who was her Aunt.

No idea if she had shot guns but James did belong to a hunting group i believe and owned 3 guns apparently.

No idea why mom was scared at work.

When you buy a new car, the title, plates and insurance are done and entered before you leave the lot, so I have no idea. Good catch.
Lot? I bought a car from a lot once. But mostly private parties. And if she bought the car recently, from a private party, there's another person she might have contact with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse