AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
over the holidays I was reminded of someone that I have a long standing very strong dislike for. this very strong dislike has been there for near 25 years, I dislike this person as much or more today than I did way back then. I would confine myself to my home or drive any distance to avoid the person that instilled this dislike in me. some might not be as likely to avoid but to confront. I can not rule out that someone from long ago came calling and commited all of this.

I agree.

the lack of evidence left. perhaps I have the complete wrong idea, but I assume a person is leaving traces everywhere every min in everyday life. five foot or five min or just one foot and one min, kicking in a door and firing multiple shots I would think would be enough movement to cause something to be left. if not finger prints or hair then fibers from their car upholstery or lint from the drier when they last washed their clothes. if protective gear was worn then I would expect trace evidence from the gear would be left. the more I think about it the more I think evidence has been missed or it has been found but is expected so ruled out. I don't know maybe it is someone that is completely without hair or a pet or upholstery in their car. maybe they wore gear that covered everything but their eyes and had tape around each leg and each wrist to keep everything contained. if so then did they just dress and tape up in the yard at the closs home?

One item that keeps nagging me is exactly what evidence does LE have that Jayme was actually home?
If her parents yelled her name on the 911 call maybe they assumed she was home, but she had actually snuck out(many teens do this)before the crime. If the only evidence is that Denise and James were screaming her name on the 911 call its possible they could have been arguing with the perp about Jayme.
JMO -if Jayme wasn't actually home at the time of the crime and was removed from the house by the perp or went willingly before the shooting then it could explain why LE said the perp didn't go further then 5 feet into the house. I do think there is more then one perp.JMO

the lack of evidence left. perhaps I have the complete wrong idea, but I assume a person is leaving traces everywhere every min in everyday life. five foot or five min or just one foot and one min, kicking in a door and firing multiple shots I would think would be enough movement to cause something to be left. if not finger prints or hair then fibers from their car upholstery or lint from the drier when they last washed their clothes. if protective gear was worn then I would expect trace evidence from the gear would be left. the more I think about it the more I think evidence has been missed or it has been found but is expected so ruled out. I don't know maybe it is someone that is completely without hair or a pet or upholstery in their car. maybe they wore gear that covered everything but their eyes and had tape around each leg and each wrist to keep everything contained. if so then did they just dress and tape up in the yard at the closs home?

That’s what I thought at first... but I believe police on 5 ft inside home.. if it’s one shot through door... one adult down with horrific injuries, one step inside, one or two shots .. that’s it... it’s over.. get jayme ... gone.. could be less than minute.. I don’t know if that was plan or 911 call expedited the exit..

I think if your at someone’s home 30 times over a year... than come back and off them.. likely hard to tell when fibers / hair left ..

Footprints always bother me..

Go about 9 min in this video..buncha dudes kicking door... Doesn’t show hardly anything??

One item that keeps nagging me is exactly what evidence does LE have that Jayme was actually home?
If her parents yelled her name on the 911 call maybe they assumed she was home, but she had actually snuck out(many teens do this)before the crime. If the only evidence is that Denise and James were screaming her name on the 911 call its possible they could have been arguing with the perp about Jayme.
JMO -if Jayme wasn't actually home at the time of the crime and was removed from the house by the perp or went willingly before the shooting then it could explain why LE said the perp didn't go further then 5 feet into the house. I do think there is more then one perp.JMO
I believe that it was Jayme who dialed 911 and dropped the phone when the perp grabbed her. I believe also that the yelling heard on the phone was from the perp and Jayme.

Someone theorized earlier that if the perp was a coworker they may have clothing from work to prevent turkey juice etc from covering them and their clothing and perhaps shoes or something like that as well. Sure wish we had a member who could chime in to give us some insight!

Just to clarify a couple things. Sheriff has stated both James and Denise were killed instantly when shot.
I've not seen a source that said they were killed instantly. (Other than possibly the DM or other places that got their story from the DM.) We do know that GSW was the cause of death for both, and that James was dead when the officers arrived. We don't know whether they had other pre- or post-mortum wounds. We don't know whether Denise was all the way dead when LE arrived.

Someone theorized earlier that if the perp was a coworker they may have clothing from work to prevent turkey juice etc from covering them and their clothing and perhaps shoes or something like that as well. Sure wish we had a member who could chime in to give us some insight!

It may be that if someone knows insider information about a potential psycho killer, may very well consider keeping silent.

The problem is that someone could "think" someone at work could have done something like this, but someone who is this efficient at killing, and there isn't much to suggest the actual killer, I would find another job, and get far away from someone like that. And especially if I had young daughters at home.

We would like to think that everyone would talk to the police to find the killer. But maybe someone doesn't want to get involved, especially if he or she had some immigration issues. This also brings up a potential avenue for investigation...maybe one of the Closses was going to involve authorities regarding some hiring "irregularities", or delivery issues. And the Cartel or MS-13 decided to send a very clear message to folks in this area, about loyalty.

• The call was received at 00:53:26 hrs unit 329 was dispatched at 00:56:01 -
  • Unit 329 arrive on scene @ 01:00:29 only 3 minutes and 31 seconds after despatch had despatched and the arrival at the scene of unit 329
01:00:29 minus 00:56:01 is 4 minutes and 28 seconds.

What I don't understand is Line two says 911 Hang Up

The call is flagged as type 911 Hangup.

Line 3 says
  • The call was received at 00:53:26 hrs unit 329 was dispatched at 20:34:46 arrived at 20:34:53. that really doesn't add up what am I reading wrong? Or is it another typo or perhaps the files were merged incorrectly, who knows. I am just having difficulty making sense of the 1st 3 lines can anyone help me understand?

I don't really know what the sort order is in that section, but 329 was also dispatched at 20:34:45 on the 17th. If you go down to the 3rd section, "Radio log" it is sorted chronologically and it makes it a little easier to make sense of that.

Her cell phone was found charging in the kitchen.

That’s obviously not 100% proof that she was home. But as a general rule most teenagers are not going to be far from their phone at any time. If her phone was in the house that is a pretty good indication that she was in the house.

This was just one of the things mentioned in the news so there are probably other things they are withholding as well.

Jason Hagen #385 is a responding officer. Pretty sure address is Anderson Dairy. He was dispatched to that location according to call log.

It's not. It's the other direction and across the street. Sort of across from the Smrekars, but a little further west.

Last edited:
Lookiloos is what it amounted to.

The sheriff has made it abundantly clear that there is no evidence of Jayme having a love interest, as have her relatives who are closest to her.Her mother
I've been MIA since November. Am I correct in assuming that there has been NO new information at all ?
Basically yep! Just same old, same ol' unfortunately!

I, too, wonder about the lack of info on Jayme.

As far as the appealing to her by the relatives, usually an abductor tells kids they are unwanted. To me, the relatives are telling her how much she is loved

Exactly.

They were trying to tell Jayme to stay strong and they are all waiting for her to come home to those who love her dearly and will always take care of her now that her parents are gone.

Imo that is why they had her dog Mollie with them. To give her a happy memory and for her to know Mollie is waiting for her and misses her too.

Imo they wanted her captor to know Jayme is much loved by many who wants her to be safely returned to them.

I have seen several family members of missing children say almost the exact thing to their missing love one/s when speaking out publically.

Jayme is a very special much loved child by all of her family. That's obvious.

Jmo

I've been MIA since November. Am I correct in assuming that there has been NO new information at all ?
YES! Through some very intensive sleuthing, it has been determined that there is a trailer hitch on James' truck. The puzzling part is that they didn't appear to own a trailer! This changes everything... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay