AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes you think it wasn't clean? if it wasn't would that make evidence harder to recover do you think? I just got stuck on how white that deco white snowman was just inside the door and though wow, that wouldn't stay so white at my house.
Nothing specific, and not an insult to their housekeeping, but they did work a lot of hours, the yard wasn't raked, the blinds are a mess, there's a dog in the house, etc. Let's not even talk about those patio doors. I just think it's safe to assume you wouldn't walk in that house and find snow white pristine carpeting. That's all.

Post deletions are in your alerts, modsnips are not. sillybilly added a post right after the one you quoted explaining the infraction. Now leave your binky here and go to your room until we tell you to come out!

I saw the other post, but it wasn't clear which posts sillybilly was referring to, or if we would know exactly which ones. Or whatever. Got, it, thanks!

*pops binky out, heads to room*

In my defense of a frivilous comment, I’m at my wits end in this case (like that makes me special, right?). Can’t imagine how the family must be feeling. Speaking of and regarding that missing video of Steve (Denise’s brother), the recollection I have is that raw footage of their interview went online (I believe at Paul Blume’s Twitter account) before an edited / narrated version aired on the Fox local news channel. It featured the family on the couch (I remember Molly (the dog) was in a different position for the interview vs what later aired in the news). I’ll exercise my (carpal tunnel) wrist on Twitter and see if I can locate it . . .

The Sheriff previously said they may re-interview people again. I wonder if this has happened. Maybe they need to talk to everyone who attended the Birthday party. Was it only immediate family at the party? New people? Also, what about all the needy people Denise helped through her church and volunteer work. Not to mention all the co-workers at the turkey plant. Did Jayme have a best friend that she confided in? The Sheriff also mentioned that they "may have already interviewed Jayme's captor and parent's killer." It has not been confirmed if James actually went to work that day. We know from Denise's sister that James was home when she spoke with Denise on the phone at 10:30 PM. Who was the last person to see James alive. So many questions and so little answers...….based on everything I have read, it appears to me that this was targeted. But who knows?

Being the glutton for ambiguity that I am, I went back and refreshed my memory on what Fitzgerald said about believing that Jayme was in the house at the time of the murders. Yet it was also stated that the only thing on the 911 recording was muffled commotion. These two things don't work together. If you can't hear both Jayme and gunshots on the 911, how would you know if she was in the house at the time of the murders?

We have reason to believe that law enforcement found Molly at the patio door. On the outside, waiting to go in. Correct?

That suggests to me that no one used that door or it would have still been open. MOO
How did Molly get out? Front door? If not the patio door, the garage doors? Out through the basement? Did she follow Jayme? Just my thoughts.....
I believe that was a rumor. There hasn't been any evidence where the dog was found. But I would think if the front door was open when the sheriff department got there that she could have run outside if she wanted.

Being the glutton for ambiguity that I am, I went back and refreshed my memory on what Fitzgerald said about believing that Jayme was in the house at the time of the murders. Yet it was also stated that the only thing on the 911 recording was muffled commotion. These two things don't work together. If you can't hear both Jayme and gunshots on the 911, how would you know if she was in the house at the time of the murders?

BBM

And I quoteth from the dispatch log:

"AND COULD HEAR A LOT OF YELLING"

I think Barron pd provides more mis information than they do information..

Jaymes size shoe in her parents blood would confirm it...(horrific but would put her there). They also acted like they couldnt find phones. And they likely found them and knew who made 911 call in 10 minutes.

If 911 operator says she hears yelling... I think it may be muffled yelling ... but I bet u can make out some words... like jayme let’s go or jayme yelling what did u do...

If u remember 6 months ago we were saying Rhoden murders weren’t solved cause police aren’t capable..

I think fitz did best with what he had and 47 seconds of audio. Wants public to think jaymes alive... wants perp to not sleep thinking there on tape..

I see very few ways they can know for a fact she was there. Bloody footprints that no one else would fit. He said she was not injured and no evidence of that so they found none of her blood. If a parent yelled her name heard in a 911 call it still does not mean she was there, it could simply mean a parent's last thought was of her. A cold can of open pop in her room? Might suggest it, it still would not necessarily prove it beyond a doubt. However, I guess she has not showed up having spent the night at a friend's house or something, it is likely she was at home at the time.

To say it so specifically, which the sheriff rarely does about much, she must be heard on the 911 call, there are footprints clearly hers, or some such thing. imoo.

Fair enough. But was that Jayme yelling? If not, was her name said? And even if it was, my question stands - if no gunshots, how would they know she was in the house at the time of the murders?

Waaay back in the earlier threads, some of us were thinking LE found a partially-sipped Starbucks drink.

From the link below:

Smith, 47, a sister of Denise Closs, spoke directly to Jayme, mentioning the girl’s relatives by name and speaking of their desire to have her home.

<RSBM>

Smith mentioned some of Jayme’s pastimes — drawing, running, shopping — as well as her fondness for Starbucks Frappuccino. It is a common practice in abduction cases to broadcast such statements from the missing person’s family as a way of humanizing the abductee to the captor and perhaps forestalling harm.

RBBM

Jayme Closs' aunt makes public statement to missing girl

JMVHO.

Fair enough. But was that Jayme yelling? If not, was her name said? And even if it was, my question stands - if no gunshots, how would they know she was in the house at the time of the murders?

I've assumed part of the "yelling" included Jayme's voice and/or someone speaking to her. Also, I thought Fitzgerald said that both the 911 call and other evidence at the scene pointed to her being there. Maybe the other evidence is the fact that her phone was still there, or a slept in bed, or something like that.

JMO But the sheriff said he BELIEVES that she was home. Her footprints would PROVE she were there, IMO. A slept in bed and her not having been anywhere else could lead someone to BELIEVE she had been there.

As far as the 911 call, perhaps it didn't look, at first blush, like either parent could've been the caller.... which leaves Jayme or Molly. I happen to think that Denise probably dialed 911, and in the chaos that followed, it fell to the side.

That 47 second phone call captured something... all LE seems willing or able to share is that a commotion/crime was occurring and when they arrived, in under 8 minutes, it was quiet there....

I can't fathom how eerie that awful silence had to be....

I may be a bit behind posting this afternoon... GO BEARS!

My thinking about this isn't that Jayme wasn't home at all that night, but the possibility that she wasn't inside the house at the very moment of the murders.

I've assumed part of the "yelling" included Jayme's voice and/or someone speaking to her. Also, I thought Fitzgerald said that both the 911 call and other evidence at the scene pointed to her being there. Maybe the other evidence is the fact that her phone was still there, or a slept in bed, or something like that.

I thought of those things too, like a slept in bed or her phone but if you really think about it, it still is not proof. Short of someone knowing her bed was made that morning, it tells nothing, nor does her phone being on the counter. I too think maybe on the 911 is someone they can identify as Jayme but in the same breath, if the family has not listened to the recording, how do the cops know it is her unless she says "my name is jayme closs" etc. I guess what I am saying is it would lend itself to the likelihood she was there but it is in no way ironclad. imo.

I thought of those things too, like a slept in bed or her phone but if you really think about it, it still is not proof. Short of someone knowing her bed was made that morning, it tells nothing, nor does her phone being on the counter. I too think maybe on the 911 is someone they can identify as Jayme but in the same breath, if the family has not listened to the recording, how do the cops know it is her unless she says "my name is jayme closs" etc. I guess what I am saying is it would lend itself to the likelihood she was there but it is in no way ironclad. imo.

Either that or her finger prints are clearly last to touch Denise phone ?

Either that or her finger prints are clearly last to touch Denise phone ?

Another good possibility. I have no idea how fast they would have handled the phones wanting all forensics, a possible perp's prints, etc. And then have to match to Jayme's fingerprints. Not sure how things like that work or how quick. Maybe someone else can comment on that. She probably would not have prints in any system so they would have to compare them to known prints of hers right? Or am I being too CSI (which I do not watch by the way lol)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem