AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Packer game was Monday

The coworker said he would take a Tuesday off in that case. It is sheer speculation and theory and not sure if allowed but most people I know that take a Tuesday off might add the Monday to have a long weekend, especially if towards the end of the year and they have vacation time left to use, especially if it is use it or lose it. Just a thought.

Coworker said it at the funeral of Denise and Jim to media to relate my post and make it relevant to the discussion. I can find the comment if need be.

lol i haven't done it but i have thought of getting one to use the # just for anything that may share the number that results in all of the junk calls. there is no privacy big business has your number if you order food or shop, such a wrong reason. however, in a case like this, if it warrants, they should be able to access such things with valid legitimate cause. such a fine line. FB probably has more data on us than LE can get in a serious criminal case without just cause. just saying. and to relate this post to relevant discussion, again, it is true, there are many ways a stranger or someone that knew them can access even more information.
Why we kept our land line for when we have to provide a phone number. Use the hello message and voice mail to screen out those calls we are not interested in.

Our cell phone numbers are only for relatives and a small number of close friends.

As a bit of change in subject, any ideas what the call log entry at 1:00:43 means with "Person Removed: VERIZON, WIRELESS"

Maybe the person who called in for what became call 05 that was linked to this case 7 minutes later?
The more I think about it the more I'd like to see that call log.

Some good thinking on this thread today, JMO.

IMO only:
If Jayme was hospitalized... could there be a possibility visitors came to her home to check on her..maybe church members came by with food/prayer...maybe some of James' hunting buddies came by the week prior to the murder and checked on the family and had a young male with them on the visit....(would see the layout of the house) maybe words were exchanged then..some people really hold on to anger and if you add mental illness...receipe for disaster

Maybe the person who called in for what became call 05 that was linked to this case 7 minutes later?
The more I think about it the more I'd like to see that call log.

Some good thinking on this thread today, JMO.

Not sure I am catching you. Are you saying that maybe someone that called in in response got joined to a call? And then removed? Do you have the call log? I thought it was one of the few docs in this case that can be talked about or shared.

Yeah, the authorities and Jayme's family and general information about her goings-on, personality, etc. ALL tell us Jayme was not sneaking around with a burner phone or guy, or responding to any potential perp in secret. I sure wish people would just stop speculating about that, as there is absolutely no indication she had a secret boyfriend or anything of the kind online or otherwise. Not that that would make her any less of a victim, just that there is no indication of it at all. The answer to this crime lies elsewhere. Yes, there could very well be an unknown to Jayme deranged pursuer.

I don't intend to be rude, but did you personally know her? short of personally knowing her all we know is what others have said and there may be other parts of her life that they haven't said. I don't think anyone intends any harm to her reputation we just don't want to leave rocks unturned. IMO it would be a greater regret to have not considered all that could be than to look back latter and maybe the answer was under the rock we didn't look under the whole time. I am sorry it upsets y0u, but she could have had contact with a unknown to family boyfriend or other.

Not sure I am catching you. Are you saying that maybe someone that called in in response got joined to a call? And then removed? Do you have the call log? I thought it was one of the few docs in this case that can be talked about or shared.

Because I think it could be supplied if you want to see it. It has been shared many times on here. I find it a curious entry but it is maybe nothing at all.

As a bit of change in subject, any ideas what the call log entry at 1:00:43 means with "Person Removed: VERIZON, WIRELESS"

I took that to mean that the 911 operator had Verizon Wireless on the line to track the location of the phone that had given the 911 hangup. Once the officers arrived at the scene she disconnected with Verizon Wireless.

“For now, the police keep searching and hoping for a break.

They are convinced that Jayme Closs didn’t run away with a boyfriend.

Jayme’s phone was found in the house, along with those of her parents, Fitzgerald said. And there’s nothing in the girl’s phone to suggest she was communicating with a boy.

“There’s no digital footprint that says ‘I love you,’ or ‘Come save me from my mom and dad,’ ” Fitzgerald said. “If there was, then we’d have something to go on.”

A month after Jayme Closs vanished, the feeling in her hometown is 'very dark'

I, myself, am flummoxed by why people seem to be offended at the idea of Jayme having a pay-as-you-go phone. My mom bought my son one and told him not to let anyone know that he had it. That way, if something happened to him, nobody would try to take it away from him and he could try to call for help. It works simply as a back-up phone for him. We, in my immediate family, know about it but others do not. There doesn't have to be a nefarious reason behind a pay-as-you-go (burner) phone. To speculate on it certainly doesn't equate to something non-complimentary about Jayme.

I think some people just think it's unlikely. At least the camp that I'm in. Certainly not offended by it, and it's something that is fair to discuss.

To me, the idea that a 13 year old girl from a blue collar family in a small town would be sophisticated enough to have a second cell phone is a little far-fetched.

It would shock me even more if she was in contact with a boyfriend/pedophile/etc. and the FBI couldn't find that connection.

That being said, it's certainly possible. Likely? No.

I put it in the same category as any theory that involves Jayme being a participant in her parents murders -- there is zero evidence to support it, but it can't be 100% ruled out.

“For now, the police keep searching and hoping for a break.

They are convinced that Jayme Closs didn’t run away with a boyfriend.

Jayme’s phone was found in the house, along with those of her parents, Fitzgerald said. And there’s nothing in the girl’s phone to suggest she was communicating with a boy.

“There’s no digital footprint that says ‘I love you,’ or ‘Come save me from my mom and dad,’ ” Fitzgerald said. “If there was, then we’d have something to go on.”

A month after Jayme Closs vanished, the feeling in her hometown is 'very dark'

with all due respect, where ever she is LE must not know or she would be home. I am not questioning LE, I am sure no one wants this solved more than they do. I am also sure LE has much more info than we ever will. still remains that they must not know enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay