AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best very uneducated guess is get ready for that. With all of the buzz going in various places I would think the sheriff would get out there ahead of it. Even if not sharing much. Yet I could be wrong...

So far nothing on the local Fox 9...

Yeah the only other option is LE knows something and ain’t sharing it yet for whatever reason but I think it’s doubtful. If they had Jayme I’m thinking they’d be shouting or from rooftops.

Here ya go, as we suspected:

Re: #JaymeCloss - Many are stating they have heard back from reporter Paul Blume and are being told the rumors are untrue.

If not Jayme, I would love to know who it is. Back in the summer months there was a news report of a juvenile missing person who was found wandering a wooded area in Virginia. I completely understand the need for privacy, but it would be nice to know who has been found.

Waiting for this station to resume from break:
Live video | KMSP
Nothing on news
What was all the commotion in Barron that was posted on the missing persons site FB that said tons of cops and FBI surrounding a black vehicle?? I was hoping.

I know. It seemed like she walked herself into a hospital, based on the rumors. For a second, it seemed like she was found.

All that to say, while it seems a miracle like that could happen, for a second we all believed (a little).

Prayers to everyone and #bringjaymehome

Nothing on news
What was all the commotion in Barron that was posted on the missing persons site FB that said tons of cops and FBI surrounding a black vehicle?? I was hoping.

They should track down the person who posted it and charge them with inducing panic to some posters on here. Just kidding, but I do wish these rumors would stop, just imagine how hurtful they are... especially for Jayme's family. :(

Whatever the case here this is a stark reminder that, as we’ve been discussing, Jayme could still be alive being held under horrific circumstances, as I mentioned AH.

This only gives us that extra shot of adrenaline to FIND HER.

FTR, Eau Claire has always been on my radar due to proximity, etc. I believe there was some discussion on that. Of course Jayme could be anywhere, going back to see now why this place has been on my radar, I’m guessing mileage. JMO.

—-

Per google, initial scan:

“AMBER ALERT - WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron ... - Websleuths
Websleuths › page-19
Oct 15, 2018 · Ms Buffyton, margarita25, DancingMuse and 4 others like this. ..... are plenty of geographical places such as Minneapolis, Duluth, Eau ...
AMBER ALERT - WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron ... - Websleuths
Websleuths › page-20
Oct 15, 2018 · Eau Claire, WI: 52min - 53.7 miles. Stevens Point ... margarita25 Well-Known Member.”

They should track down the person who posted it and charge them with inducing panic to some posters on here. Just kidding, but I do wish these rumors would stop, just imagine how hurtful they are... especially for Jayme's family. :(

LE is sick of it too I’m sure. Pulling a couple quotes for reference:

(Hania Aguilar)
Stop Criticizing Family And Spreading Rumors About Kidnapped 13-Year-Old, FBI Says

(Abby and Libby)
“State Police: 'Please don't spread rumors' in Delphi investigation”
ISP: 'The truth will come out' in Delphi murders

—-

This is one of the new challenges for LE in this new day and age of Social Media, as much of a blessing increased awareness is, moo.

Last edited:
Heading for bed. Tomorrow I would like to see if there was any proof whatsoever the FBI and LE were surrounding a black SUV or if any were at the home. Sharing it if someone saw it somewhere else or elsewhere is one thing, as we all get excited for any break and do so, but whoever originally posted those things somewhere on the web with nothing they took it from, and whoever originally possibly entirely made it up if that is the case, is another thing. Pretty cruel. imo. But maybe there is some basis, we shall see I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho