AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but it would be a more exciting scenario for the upcoming Lifetime movie - starring Valerie Bertinelli as Denise Closs and Bindi Irwin as Jayme! :D

Dude! I do think Adam Sandler would be good as the Sheriff (they just look alike to me is all). All kidding aside, there will be new information released at the news conference next week. Fitzgerald has important work to do, and most of it will be behind the scenes until an arrest.

Back to thinking.

Still wondering about the gunshots, and talk about the woods outside the house. If Jayme did run, maybe she was followed.

Also, scent dogs are great, but not perfect. I think back to the Chandra Levy case, which was my first websleuthing case. Her body was likely in Rock Creek Park the whole time, while an intense search happened, so it is possible search dogs missed something.

A whole week. There’s got to be a good reason for this. I’m hoping as much. The article said “new partners” and “expanded team”. Maybe a new approach? Kind of at a loss here.
A whole week. There’s got to be a good reason for this. I’m hoping as much. The article said “new partners” and “expanded team”. Maybe a new approach? Kind of at a loss here.
Maybe a more focused collaboration with surrounding counties because they know it is a local.

well, yall wont like what I think but ill say it anyway. she does not have a legal guardian. if she is in a hospital then who could authorize release of information? the estate has a guardian, the child does not. there are no parents now to authorize anything. I know she has family that love her. that does not make them a legal representative.

You may not be correct in that if her parents had a will they may have appointed someone in the event of their untimely demise. Further, the state child protection office would automatically assume custody and be able to authorize anything they felt in her best interest should a need arise / in the absence of a legal guardian / while they and or police ensure the family poses no risk of harm to her.

Dude! I do think Adam Sandler would be good as the Sheriff (they just look alike to me is all). All kidding aside, there will be new information released at the news conference next week. Fitzgerald has important work to do, and most of it will be behind the scenes until an arrest.

Back to thinking.

Still wondering about the gunshots, and talk about the woods outside the house. If Jayme did run, maybe she was followed.

Also, scent dogs are great, but not perfect. I think back to the Chandra Levy case, which was my first websleuthing case. Her body was likely in Rock Creek Park the whole time, while an intense search happened, so it is possible search dogs missed something.
I suppose anything at all is possible. I just don't understand why anyone trying to pull something like this off would create such an adverse set of obstacles. The dogs did trace Jayme's scent. To the driveway. In the car. Gone. Why intentionally do this the hard way?

they have her alive maybe
It is probably a coincidence, but did anyone hear any more info regarding the missing girl who was a victim of a sexual assault and showed up at the hospital the other day? Was it a rumor? I guess if it was Jayme the info would have been obtained by the press by now. Could it have been the female accomplice of the perp who escaped from the abusive male perp and is now assisting LE ? Just a thought.....

You may not be correct in that if her parents had a will they may have appointed someone in the event of their untimely demise. Further, the state child protection office would automatically assume custody and be able to authorize anything they felt in her best interest should a need arise / in the absence of a legal guardian / while they and or police ensure the family poses no risk of harm to her.

I agree. if she is in a hospital it will take time to execute any legal matter and I doubt a press conference would be on the radar of her best interest. is just a potential I see. not saying that is how it is.

I suppose anything at all is possible. I just don't understand why anyone trying to pull something like this off would create such an adverse set of obstacles. The dogs did trace Jayme's scent. To the driveway. In the car. Gone. Why intentionally do this the hard way?

No, it doesn’t make sense, if the dogs did trace to the end of the driveway. I may must’ve missed that link. This is a true who did it type of crime, and Chandra Levy had the unfortunate linkage to a prominent politician that threw the case off. Nothing like that here.

I will throw this out there, though. If her bedroom is within steps of an exit (the sliding glass doors off the deck), would it make sense she might have made a run for it?

She was probably taken easily in the unfortunate series of events, given the evidence from her family on how sweet she was, but who can say for sure how a 13 year old would react in such a life or death situation?

No, it doesn’t make sense, if the dogs did trace to the end of the driveway. I may must’ve missed that link. This is a true who did it type of crime, and Chandra Levy had the unfortunate linkage to a prominent politician that threw the case off. Nothing like that here.

I will throw this out there, though. If her bedroom is within steps of an exit (the sliding glass doors off the deck), would it make sense she might have made a run for it?

She was probably taken easily in the unfortunate series of events, given the evidence from her family on how sweet she was, but who can say for sure how a 13 year old would react in such a life or death situation?
If she did leave by the sliding glass doors and run outside into the woods, how did the perp go back out the front door (he never went further in than 5 feet) run around the house, and find her in the dark and bring her back around to the driveway put her in the car and leave in four minutes?

It is hard for me to even fathom that LE would keep her in the hospital under wraps and that her grief stricken family would not be told. If nothing else, it would be grounds for a law suit.

family not told and the public told are different. this is how I see it as a could be. family knows. no public statement can be made because she is a minor and has no legal rep. nothing to do with who loves her, who could easily get guardianship...a legal matter that takes time. family could go along with keeping the public in the dark if saying something caused a conflict for le seeking perp, just thinking how next week might be better than this week for a press release.

family not told and the public told are different. this is how I see it as a could be. family knows. no public statement can be made because she is a minor and has no legal rep. nothing to do with who loves her, who could easily get guardianship...a legal matter that takes time. family could go along with keeping the public in the dark if saying something caused a conflict for le seeking perp, just thinking how next week might be better than this week for a press release.
maybe she is out of state and won't be discharged and brought home till next week.

I don't follow many cases and never more than one at a time, at least not so far. how many, without getting so deep it is a disruption to the board, parents have been killed and a alive minor been recovered? do we know how a situation like that, if there is, has previously been handled?

Guys... Jayme didn't fall into a well or a pond. Let's get our wits about us. This was suggested as the result of the idea that Jayme escaped, ran through the woods and met this fate. If this was what happened, then they must have used the worst scent dogs EVER. Yeesh.
also Jayme was heard on the call screaming for help, meaning she was witness to the crime. i hate to be so blunt but no way a killer is gonna kill two adults and then flee leaving behind a 13 year old witness, or let her flee the house if they see her making a run for it.

If she did leave by the sliding glass doors and run outside into the woods, how did the perp go back out the front door (he never went further in than 5 feet) run around the house, and find her in the dark and bring her back around to the driveway put her in the car and leave in four minutes?

He either realized she has escaped, or there was an accomplice. Not sure. It would possibly explain why there was no evidence past the known murders (the whole 4-5 feet inside the house angle). She may have gone with the perp because of what she saw, or because a gun was pointed at her, but if she was in her room the whole time the confrontation captured on the 911 call was made, she may have lingered in the background and had a choice to make. Like all of you, just thinking of possibilities.

It is odd, the whole thinking the killer(s) didn’t go far in the house.

An accomplice?
I don't follow many cases and never more than one at a time, at least not so far. how many, without getting so deep it is a disruption to the board, parents have been killed and a alive minor been recovered? do we know how a situation like that, if there is, has previously been handled?
There aren't all that many. Two I can think of are Erin Caffey and the Richardson family. Those were both resolved very fast - just a day or two.

also Jayme was heard on the call screaming for help, meaning she was witness to the crime. i hate to be so blunt but no way a killer is gonna kill two adults and then flee leaving behind a 13 year old witness, or let her flee the house if they see her making a run for it.
Was Jayme's voice on the 911 call confirmed, or was that a rumor?

I know. There is a hole in every theory I can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarcWahlberg