AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Someone suggested that and the next one to respond added to it.
Crazy how easy a rumor can start from a post where someone suggested he may have bought a handgun.

1)What if James bought mini donuts that day.
2) I heard James had boughten mini donuts that day.
3) why did James buy mini donuts when they brought cake home from birthday party.
4) James really had a sweet tooth as he had birthday cake and also bought mini donuts.

Just saying.....

Haha

Yup, happens here all the time.

1) Jayme's uncle said he had lots of different ideas about what happened
2) I think I heard Jayme's uncle say he had an idea what happened
3) Jayme's uncle said he had a good idea of what happened and he looked angry when he said it
4) I can't find the video of it, but I know I saw it
5) Things about this case are being deleted from the internet, it's a conspiracy

I'm not sure what step 6 is, but I'm scared to see what it is. I heard steps 1-5 involved LSD, so I am worried

Couple of questions y’all may know ...

Oct. 26th. Home turned over to family.
Oct. 30th panty perp arrested.

Cops on record public announcement...
Almost felt like certain trap...either to catch perp / Hope jayme comes back/ or family associate oddly takes 6 outfits..

Did cops tell family about security system at house ?? I would think they would as I wouldn’t want in house without guns and webcam working.. and when did family go back...??

But why would the dentist want to kill for patient having “bad” teeth when he/she will make more money from patient in the long run. This is where I’m confused.

Full Disclosure to mods.....

Just “showing” how a suggestion can get morphed into something a long ways from where it started.
All apologies.
And then there’s those things that dozens of people actually corroborate, yet you’ll still get that one who will insist they’re all wrong or delusional. :rolleyes:

Couple of questions y’all may know ...

Oct. 26th. Home turned over to family.
Oct. 30th panty perp arrested.

Cops on record public announcement...
Almost felt like certain trap...either to catch perp / Hope jayme comes back/ or family associate oddly takes 6 outfits..

Did cops tell family about security system at house ?? I would think they would as I wouldn’t want in house without guns and webcam working.. and when did family go back...??

A little nitpicky on my part, but panty thief was arrested on Oct 27

http://www.trbas.com/media/media/acrobat/2018-10/47341676608180-30052552.pdf

(I can't prove that this document hasn't been edited, but it says he entered the Closs home at approximately 2:22am on Oct 27 and was arrested shortly thereafter)

You can bring up trailer hitches if I can ask again how about never any cars in the driveway, but escape out the back of the house through the woods to the area along side the railroad tracks. Hang a left and go down to the road and head north. No one would ever see your escape. The overhead on Google Maps makes this look very viable.

I believe Jayme may have been able to run through the woods in the dark. She lived here her whole life, she knew the paths. But a stranger, in the dark, nope. How does your theory have them going down the RR tracks? It's not as easy walking/running them as one would think. Cars can't drive on RR tracks. 4 wheeler maybe but isn't this a working track? Just staying parked there while you go off through the woods and do your dastardly deed, then coming back, and trusting a train didn't come in the meanwhile, wouldn't be so good. And I know one of the reasons LE ruled out the panty thief was his lack of a car. They know a car was involved, or they wouldn't have said that.

But why would the dentist want to kill for patient having “bad” teeth when he/she will make more money from patient in the long run. This is where I’m confused.

Full Disclosure to mods.....

Just “showing” how a suggestion can get morphed into something a long ways from where it started.
All apologies.

I saw this in an interview too

I believe Jayme may have been able to run through the woods in the dark. She lived here her whole life, she knew the paths. But a stranger, in the dark, nope. How does your theory have them going down the RR tracks? It's not as easy walking/running them as one would think. Cars can't drive on RR tracks. 4 wheeler maybe but isn't this a working track? Just staying parked there while you go off through the woods and do your dastardly deed, then coming back, and trusting a train didn't come in the meanwhile, wouldn't be so good. And I know one of the reasons LE ruled out the panty thief was his lack of a car. They know a car was involved, or they wouldn't have said that.
I wouldn't even try to run through my own house in the dark.

Haha

Yup, happens here all the time.

1) Jayme's uncle said he had lots of different ideas about what happened
2) I think I heard Jayme's uncle say he had an idea what happened
3) Jayme's uncle said he had a good idea of what happened and he looked angry when he said it
4) I can't find the video of it, but I know I saw it
5) Things about this case are being deleted from the internet, it's a conspiracy

I'm not sure what step 6 is, but I'm scared to see what it is. I heard steps 1-5 involved LSD, so I am worried
Are we still talking about this???

Maybe. I have previously posted this screen shot from one of the media stories where we see part of the crime scene tape wrapped around a post where we also see barbed wire wrapped around that post and off to the left of that post. No idea if that barbed wire runs around the property or not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-20_16-40-29.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-20_16-40-29.png
    315.3 KB · Views: 53
From an article @Trino posted in a prior thread:

“Acquaintance kidnapping involves a comparatively high percentage of juvenile perpetrators, has the largest percentage of female and teenage victims, is more often associated with other crimes (especially sexual and physical assault), occurs at homes and residences, and has the highest percentage of injured victims.“

Child Abduction Statistics for Parents

So no staircase from the basement to the upper floor? The reason I ask, I lived in an older house once where the washer and dryer were in the basement and there was a staircase from the upper floor to the basement. Car garage doors ars apparent. But, all that aside, it may be if that is the case, the family would park their cars nearer to the front door and enter the house that way, and have to walk around to the basement to do laundry. Depends a lot on the year the house was built and how they did laundry. Could be a clue.

The basement is ground level. It is different in front and back because the house is built into a hill.

What I have seen in houses like this is that the stairs to the basement are in the kitchen. Actually, you go through a doorway to a short set of stairs, a landing and then down to the basement.

A second story would be another story on top of the first story. There is no second story.

Basement, first story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member