AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! That is nothing like the picture looked like to me. It looked like a sequined dance costume.

I have seen Jayme with other PINK clothing . I have seen her in North face too which is expensive. Of course, not thousands but at least $100 plus
We like the outlet malls in Wisco :) We can get all last year's fashions for cheap.

I'm not very knowledgeable about police allowances or regulations, but if they found that a suspect may be in another state or county could they be bringing in that team because of jurisdiction? ( for example the Sherrif dept from neighboring county) Could this be a positive sign? maybe they are bringing in the new team because of tips that reach beyond the covered area of the Barron Sharrifs dept geographically? Just being hopeful!!

You could be correct...if somebody... is in some remote cabin in Alaska they might need assistance to interview 7/8 people 20 hours away... I don’t know what the procedures are... before they are charged with anything....

If they have FBI as a teammate and person up north had previous legal hiccups, they could already be building that...and starting process...

Once charged with felony its constitutional statute they are screwed... likely why Rhoden perps came back... it doesn’t solve anything.....if u wanna run... need a second language and country that hates US, Venezuela or Russia...

————————

The United States constitution provides at Article 4, Section 2: "A person charged in any state with treason, felony, or other crime, who shall flee from justice, and be found in another state, shall on demand of the executive authority of the state from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the state having jurisdiction of the crime."

I was looking for the info about the scent dogs stopping at the driveway and I stumbled across this.... This is concerning to me... I know they were using the electronic sniffing dog to look for electronic devices, but this is a whole new spin on the idea of the device finding dog...It also states that a tablet was found when used in the Jayme Closs case.
One-of-a-kind dog sniffs out child *advertiser censored*

Everyone's cell phone is connected to an address. Plus cell phone companies can track you so 911 is able to access that in the event that you are unable to tell them where you are. Unless you have a burner phone, I guess, because the one time I had to call them I had to give an address where I was. Yes I have a "burner". :rolleyes:

The exact location information is not always there. Also, even today, not all departments have this capability. There are issues with the "exact location", too. It's useful technology but not perfect. 15+ years "in the business"...

Everyone's cell phone is connected to an address. Plus cell phone companies can track you so 911 is able to access that in the event that you are unable to tell them where you are. Unless you have a burner phone, I guess, because the one time I had to call them I had to give an address where I was. Yes I have a "burner". :rolleyes:

Barron has enhanced 911 service. It is stated on their website. My husband works in telcom construction for all the large carriers and deals with 911 all the time. He is fairly certain even the US Cellular towers have been updated throughout Wisconsin, he worked those jobs prior to our move. If the Sheriff's department has the enhanced service they can pinpoint the phone right down to the coordinates from the cell tower, pending the cell tower also has the right technology.

I was looking for the info about the scent dogs stopping at the driveway and I stumbled across this.... This is concerning to me... I know they were using the electronic sniffing dog to look for electronic devices, but this is a whole new spin on the idea of the device finding dog...It also states that a tablet was found when used in the Jayme Closs case.
This is interesting to me that they said recovered a tablet in her case. I don’t know about most people but our devices are left out in the open. When I think of a dog recovering a device my mind tells me it wasn’t found during a routine search and it requires a dog to help find it? Thoughts...?

This is interesting to me that they said recovered a tablet in her case. I don’t know about most people but our devices are left out in the open. When I think of a dog recovering a device my mind tells me it wasn’t found during a routine search and it requires a dog to help find it? Thoughts...?
I agree! If it required a dog to find then it must have been hidden. It could have been something as simple as an old tablet no longer used thrown on a top shelf somewhere or possibly a tablet hidden by someone in the family. ( The dog sniffs out the glue in the tablet, so it would find one that was old and no longer used as well as one that is recently used) It defiantly opens the mind to more opinions though.

Barron has enhanced 911 service. It is stated on their website. My husband works in telcom construction for all the large carriers and deals with 911 all the time. He is fairly certain even the US Cellular towers have been updated throughout Wisconsin, he worked those jobs prior to our move. If the Sheriff's department has the enhanced service they can pinpoint the phone right down to the coordinates from the cell tower, pending the cell tower also has the right technology.

There's standard 911 location (Phase I). This is the location of the cell tower. Enhanced 911 (Phase II) is pulled from the phone. Each carrier has its own format for this information as well, so issues occur.

The original plan in the mid-90s was for telco to have to figure out where the exact location of the phone was -- the deadline kept getting pushed because it was too hard of a problem. The phone sending its location was the solution.

I'm not sure what BC 911 had before their new system in December regarding E911, but from reading a few blurbs about the transition, it appears the officers in the field picked up a lot of overall, general functionality.

I’m trying to understand the rules here so I will be vague in my post here to see if it’s been discussed or if it can be.

There is an individual on her social media that has disturbing profiles, interactions with young girls, and images of things that interest him. I haven’t seen anything on here that mentions this probably because it breaks some kind of rule to post about it? If I was LE, I’d look into this person and from what I’ve seen on one social media site he was reported. There is very little mention of him behind that when I googled both names together. Is anybody are of whom I’m talking about or can tell me what I can post? Thanks all.

Yep, i accidently mentioned it posts back, month ago, and admin slapped my hand for it and deleted, as well as my post Monday. I apparently do not learn the first time.

This sleuth group has literally sanitized the entire world of this family so far. We have yet to cover the garbage man, mail carrier and maytag repair man, if that helps

My theory and thoughts continued...

911 call hasn't been released to public as they either have perps voice or NOT on that call - they want to perp to think they have his/her voice. Also if any of J/D/JC voices are on that call - they may not want the entire USA to hear the last words of 1 or all 3.

I'm also leaning heavy that James whereabouts prior in that day relate to this incident in some way - otherwise would be release to public. LE cannot show all their cards to the public otherwise chance of catching perp and perp knowing that LE has "extra" info could result in another death and or help perp continue his tactics eluding LE.

If they do have POI - its really hard to make an arrest unless they have enough evidence for probably cause to make an arrest.

Hoping we get some more info in the near future or something... anything, a gold tooth found in the yard... something! :)

My theory and thoughts continued...

911 call hasn't been released to public as they either have perps voice or NOT on that call - they want to perp to think they have his/her voice. Also if any of J/D/JC voices are on that call - they may not want the entire USA to hear the last words of 1 or all 3.

I'm also leaning heavy that James whereabouts prior in that day relate to this incident in some way - otherwise would be release to public. LE cannot show all their cards to the public otherwise chance of catching perp and perp knowing that LE has "extra" info could result in another death and or help perp continue his tactics eluding LE.

If they do have POI - its really hard to make an arrest unless they have enough evidence for probably cause to make an arrest.

Hoping we get some more info in the near future or something... anything, a gold tooth found in the yard... something! :)

Bingo... dead on

Forensics, gun or a snitch

Has this been mentioned? That the dog found a tablet in the Closs home? This would mean that it was in an area that the original investigators did not find it, which would mean it was probably hidden. Interesting.

Has this been mentioned? That the dog found a tablet in the Closs home? This would mean that it was in an area that the original investigators did not find it, which would mean it was probably hidden. Interesting.

The exact quote from the article - "Mech said he believed he recovered a tablet in that search."

1) I'd like to see if this was confirmed anywhere else since he said "believed."
2) No details are given, so who knows what condition it was in. We have 2 old tablets thrown in a drawer in our house because they are a pain to recycle in our area. They would seem "hidden" to most people since they aren't kept anywhere near the rest of our phones, tablets, laptops, etc.

FWIW, though, I wonder if this was mentioned anywhere else.

It was discussed in great detail, it could have been school laptop, or jaymes tablet from 4 yrs ag... we don’t know. Could have even been houseguest tablet they found.

One thing we couldn’t find, was original story from Sherrif on tablet. It was as if the cameras were there, once panty thief disrupted the camera set up, they leaked the tablet through some channel 12 news story about k9 dog searches..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo