AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are additional photos, trying to show the movement of the strings. You can see the strings on both sides on the back and the one side on the front. The finish rubbed off on the front leg closest to the viewer. At least that is how it appears.
The ties on the back are hanging down. The left front looks like splinters, as they are sticking up. It does not look anything like the ties in the back. I can't make out the right front - my best guess is that the stain looks has worn off. Hard to tell, but I don't see anything that looks like shoestrings or cushion ties in the front. I also don't believe there was any reason for the perp to restrain anyone. He shot them. Why tie them up? And would he use shoestrings?
MOO

Here are additional photos, trying to show the movement of the strings. You can see the strings on both sides on the back and the one side on the front. The finish rubbed off on the front leg closest to the viewer. At least that is how it appears.

Now I'm back on the fence, I see what you mean. I thought the two back strings were rope tied with knot and cut. And I thought the far front (the front right leg if you were sitting on the chair) was rope tied around the seat - like the front leg but on the seat part, if that makes sense? It looks like a white fraying loop.

Is that part (right front) what other people are seeing as chipping or shatter?

I’m behind, sorry in advance. What’s the meaning of the strings on the chair? It looks like cushion strings to me.

I thought they were seat cushion strings also, however, after thinking about it, seat cushions usually only have strings on the back which tie onto the back of the chair.

wood chair cushions - Google Search

Family members told CBS News over the phone that the Closs’s front door was shot in. Investigators added that they know whose cellphone the 911 call came from, but they are not saying who at this time.
‘We Just Need To Bring Her Home’: Community Gathers For Jayme Closs Vigil

How would this explain the gunshots heard by the neighbor though?
If the front door was actually shot in, how were the parents killed? Only 2 shots were heard.
Unless different guns were used entirely... though that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense.

Then again shooting in a door that was likely unlocked anyway doesn't make a whole lot of sense either.
It WOULD explain the gunshots and 911 call being further apart though... he had 2 people to kill in between if the gunshots weren't kill shots.

I had ties in my cushions and those strings do not look like mine IMO and thank you to all who take the time to post screenshots and pictures for the rest of us

The ties on the back are hanging down. The left front looks like splinters, as they are sticking up. It does not look anything like the ties in the back. I can't make out the right front - my best guess is that the stain looks has worn off. Hard to tell, but I don't see anything that looks like shoestrings or cushion ties in the front. I also don't believe there was any reason for the perp to restrain anyone. He shot them. Why tie them up? And would he use shoestrings?
MOO

RBBM

The Golden State Killer used shoestrings.

T

Joseph Duncan III was also my first thought. My stomach turned. Then I thought of Lindsey Baum and the birthday party and complete lack of info. I hate this. I'm hoping in my heart that she is found.
The lindey Baum case is almost likely solved. If you want to see why then go to her thread.

Could it be possible there was more than two gun shots? Could the neighbors possibly have woken up because of the commotion and then heard two shots? Maybe there was 1 or 2 other shots before they woke up? Moo

Or, maybe they heard the first 2 shots because the perps were OUTSIDE when they fired the gun? Would being inside a house have dulled the sound enough? Would a large caliber gun be better for blowing open a door, while a quieter gun would be better for murder? (I know zilch about guns.)

Checking Sex Offenders in the area would be LE's first step.
IMO, when looking at the possible motive, I'd say it was predatory/sexually motivated because both parents are dead and the girl is gone... If it was a robbery, etc. they would have no reason to take JC.

After looking at the sex offenders in the area, there are several who failed to register (2), and one who is compliant with registration; however, he was released from civil commitment in 2013... meaning, after he served his prison sentence for the offense, the WI Ch. 980 committees (civil commitment of sexually violent individuals statute) deemed him at a high risk of violent sexual re-offending, so he was held civilly beyond his sentence for "treatment." He fought this through appeal, but it was not granted...

This is far stretched (as are many speculations)... I hope something credible comes to light and she is found safe and sound... :(

Why is this farfetched if he was released in 2013?

Family members told CBS News over the phone that the Closs’s front door was shot in. Investigators added that they know whose cellphone the 911 call came from, but they are not saying who at this time.
‘We Just Need To Bring Her Home’: Community Gathers For Jayme Closs Vigil

If someone, the Dad was standing behind the door he could have been shot then. Wasn't it stated he was found just inside the front door? The mother could have been killed by BFT.
They aren't telling us how they were killed.

How would this explain the gunshots heard by the neighbor though?
If the front door was actually shot in, how were the parents killed? Only 2 shots were heard.
Unless different guns were used entirely... though that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense.

Then again shooting in a door that was likely unlocked anyway doesn't make a whole lot of sense either.
It WOULD explain the gunshots and 911 call being further apart though... he had 2 people to kill in between if the gunshots weren't kill shots.
It's not making sense to me either. Unless Dad used the door to push/shut the gunman out and was shot through the door? Help me out, MsFacetious. :oops:
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member