AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be possible there was more than two gun shots? Could the neighbors possibly have woken up because of the commotion and then heard two shots? Maybe there was 1 or 2 other shots before they woke up? Moo
More than one type of gun ? We just had a random shooting here and a mom was shooting a video and they were recorded - chilling no one was hurt but they were muffled and I think the neighbor said the second was loud?

It's not making sense to me either. Unless Dad used the door to push/shut the gunman out and was shot through the door? Help me out, MsFacetious. :oops:
MOO

Certainly Dad could have been shot through the door.
Mom could have been killed another way.

They could have used a large caliber gun to blow open the door.
Could have had a smaller caliber gun to shoot the parents with.

Being inside the house could have potentially muffled the sound enough that the neighbors didn't hear it.
It may be totally untrue that the door was shot in.

More than one type of gun ? We just had a random shooting here and a mom was shooting a video and they were recorded - chilling no one was hurt but they were muffled and I think the neighbor said the second was loud?

we had one here too someone just driving around for some fun shooting at things

guess their cell phone was charging or something

world has gone mad

humm what am I going to do today?

oh I know, i will go drive around and shoot at stuff

If someone, the Dad was standing behind the door he could have been shot then. Wasn't it stated he was found just inside the front door? The mother could have been killed by BFT.
They aren't telling us how they were killed.
Yes, what's confusing me is that it says shot "in" which to me means from the outside. But I can't make sense of that if the neighbors say the second shot was louder. I'm just going to have to think about this some more.
MOO

Keep in mind that the Sheriff has said that if the information doesn't come from law enforcement then it may not be correct. We don't know who CBS News called on the phone (despite the request by the family for privacy), how much the family member(s) actually knows, and more importantly who the family member(s) got the information from - law enforcement usually does not share details with the family especially when they don't have any suspects.

The fact that there haven't been any reported or released to the public sightings except for the one in Miami, which has been ruled out as Jayme, feels important to me. It means the police haven't had any sightings they feel are credible enough to release publicly or they simply haven't gotten any. The Sheriff seems to be honestly frustrated at the lack of progress at the press conferences. It doesn't seem like there is some big lead they are pursuing and don't want to release to the public.

To keep them from interfering with Jayme's abduction, possibly.

JMVHO.
The perp had a gun, and shot them. I see what you're saying, but I'm just having trouble tying it together with everything else we know. Lots of people have cushions on their chairs. I think we may be going down a rabbit hole here...
MOO

Im praying so much this is the state i live in omg

Yes. Prayers going up from CALI as well.

125476-feeebd4a1e9e6a8788c59ba28fec0453.jpg

Attachments

• prayerHandsInHeart.jpg
    prayerHandsInHeart.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 0
Keep in mind that the Sheriff has said that if the information doesn't come from law enforcement then it may not be correct. We don't know who CBS News called on the phone (despite the request by the family for privacy), how much the family member(s) actually knows, and more importantly who the family member(s) got the information from - law enforcement usually does not share details with the family especially when they don't have any suspects.
True. Thank you for this reminder.
MOO

The perp had a gun, and shot them. I see what you're saying, but I'm just having trouble tying it together with everything else we know. Lots of people have cushions on their chairs. I think we may be going down a rabbit hole here...
MOO

I think you are correct. I suspect the best thing to do is put the chair discussion on the back burner, per se, and try and figure out where Jayme might be.

My apologies for obsessing over that. I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho