AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I about lost it. At the presser they said the public wasn't in danger. Seriously??? We have 2 parents dead, the 13 yr old daughter kidnapped & no suspect, nobody seen anything. Seriously?????? Everyone is in danger!!!! Until they figure this out!
Police don't always tell the truth, in fact most times they don't. I'm sure by now they know the "WHY" and are probably zeroing in on the "WHO". Hopefully they figure out the "WHERE" before its too late.

Thank you.

So he did leave bullet casings behind. Since he said bullet casings that rules out a shotgun being used since they would have referred to them as shell casing.

It could be a long gun of some kind but I tend to believe it will turn out to be a high powered handgun. Much easier to conceal when approaching the home.
Many people in this area carry a concealed side arm on them at all times.

Maybe to cover a broken window or busted door? Do we have a photo of the deck side of the house?

I knew one looked about door size the other window sized. We know they took what appears to be the storm door. Some photos look like the front door itself may be gone and a sheet is hanging (seemed to be blowing to the outside in one image). So, we can possibly assume a window was broken or taken as evidence, too.

Although I don't believe the Florida sighting to be credible, I'm posting this article with some new photos of Jayme and statement by the neighbor that the gunshots sounded like car backfire:
WATCH: Possible sighting of abducted girl Jayme Closs caught on surveillance 1,700 miles away from home [Video]

She would never run away,” friend Ashlea told ABC5. “She was really, like, not the type of person who would do that….Whoever has her should really just give her back. There’s a lot of people who really care about her and love her.

Neighbors reporting hearing gunshots coming from the Barron County on early Monday morning, but said the home of Closs family was typically quiet.

“I hear one shot and the second shot was even louder yet,” neighbor Joan Smrekar told ABC27.

“It actually sounded like a car backfiring or something quite large,” JS’s husband TS explained.

I knew one looked about door size the other window sized. We know they took what appears to be the storm door. Some photos look like the front door itself may be gone and a sheet is hanging (seemed to be blowing to the outside in one image). So, we can possibly assume a window was broken or taken as evidence, too.

From the rear photo, most windows on the back side appear to be high. So, maybe there was a window broken out at the right end (at the deck) which now requires a piece of plywood. Too bad we don't have photos of that direction.

It seems so strange. I hope those who conversed with him, come forward and tell LE what he was saying.
I thought maybe he was trying to sell something. I have been approached at the supermarket by people trying to sell cologne. But they normally stick around and ask lots of people not just 2 people. The entire thing is weird IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member