AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to put it all together...

Barron, WI is in the middle of nowhere. The house is rather isolated, set back from the road. Why would someone go there? What would be the purpose to killing two people without a robbery? Why pick this particular house?

LE says there's no danger to the public. What? There's a killer with a teenage girl running around, and there's no danger to the public? Is LE saying something without voicing it?

Does LE already know the motive?

Now back to the guy in Miami. I used to work at a gas station that had people sometime ask other people for gas money. In a place like Miami, it seems like it would be pretty common. JMO.
Yes, but how coincidental is it that the person asking has WI plates and only on the back, not front as noted by WI DMV.

He said it was made with a cell phone. Asked by a reporter if the word “help” could be heard on the 911 call, the sheriff responded, “I don’t know if the word help was said. I can’t comment on that.”

The sheriff said authorities don’t know who placed the 911 call because no one had contact with the 911 dispatchers. “We don’t know the answer to that,” he said, indicating that dispatchers “heard background noise. We are processing that.”
Jayme Closs: Is There a Suspect? What’s Known So Far | Heavy.com
They should know by now the number of the cell phone and have an idea as to whose phone it is.

According to WEAU13 news, Sheriff Fitzgerald stated that the 911 call lasted less than a minute, they could here yelling and the only word they could make out was " help." It also said neighbors heard loud gunshots at 12:30. Also the autopsy results as to cause of death might be known by 4:00 today.

Trying to put it all together...

Barron, WI is in the middle of nowhere. The house is rather isolated, set back from the road. Why would someone go there? What would be the purpose to killing two people without a robbery? Why pick this particular house?

LE says there's no danger to the public. What? There's a killer with a teenage girl running around, and there's no danger to the public? Is LE saying something without voicing it?

Does LE already know the motive?

It is a house in the middle of nowhere. Nothing fancy to indicate goods to steal. The town is in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nowhere.

Why pick that house?

I would be asking the attendants in the store for directions, since Miami is a tourist destination.
I believe LE should be able to easily get the licenses number of the first vehicle approached and find out what the passenger in the explorer had said. I'd also like to add IMO the child in that SUV is much smaller than Jayme. JMO

I don't recall seeing these photos before, so adding them here. From the Daily Mail article below.

View attachment 151495
Jayme Closs, the 13-year-old missing Wisconsin girl whose parents were found dead inside their home, may have been spotted at a Miami gas station, police have revealed

View attachment 151496
Both of Jayme's parents had suffered gunshot wounds. Pictured is an undated photo of Denise with Jayme

Missing 13-year-old girl Wisconsin girl may have been spotted in Miami | Daily Mail Online
Yet another old photo- what on earth? She looks like she's 8 years old in that photo of her nd her mother. They don't have an updated photo of her with her mom?

MOO...I have a feeling that this was a chat with older person that went way wrong. I think someone knew her, came for her, killed her parents that tried to prevent this and took her. Secluded house - why would someone pick this house (does not look like a mansion type).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38