AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished a Crisis Communications course for my Masters in Homeland Security... and after having watched that presser and now knowing the do’s and dont’s of press conferences, it’s my opinion that they are holding ALL known information close to their vest. I truly believe they know much more than they are letting on. MOO

Yes! The Sheriff saying he was confident that she is still alive .... definitely they know something they can’t share.

I am often wrong, but I am of the impression that the sheriff said they "have" the phone that made the 911 call, know who it belongs to, but wouldn't say if it was Jayme's.
Then again, I am a bad listener at times.
Chi

That is exactly what I heard. Nothing to say they have her phone.

ETA: I've been wrong before also.

Do we know that it was an iphone? Asking because I have Verizon but not an iphone and have never seen this request on my account/phone. Looking now I still can't find it.
I have a Samsung but apparently there is something Verizon offers called e911. You have to enter the address in and when you call 911 your address will come up.

The neighbor lady who heard the shots says they weren't out in the yard much, and she didn't see friends coming and going from the house. She didn't even know they had any children, except for seeing Jayme getting off the school bus.
Dang,
Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members