AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #5

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 278
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I just used Google Chrome's Developer Tools to modify the CSS to no longer hide the paywall content. There were a few other elements that needed tweaking to hide the paywall block, but in all it only took me a few seconds to access.

Wow. Thank you for your kindness and compassion to do this.

I am so glad you are on this thread.

Well, there is Jayme's caretaker who would have no doubt, discovered all of this when she went to pick her up the next day from school. So hopefully, I don't think it would have taken days before they were discovered.
The neighbor said she saw the school bus bring Jayme home. Maybe the caregiver only picked her up at school when Jayme attended events after school.

It appeared someone may have been tied to that kitchen chair because the ties were more rope like and longer than you would typically see with chair cushions. That chair also looked like it had blood all over it.

I noticed that while going through videos last night.

The whole scene just triggers my brain to jump to a violent home invasion scenario, with the Dad coming home and catching the suspects by surprise. But then, so many things just don't add up. If this were a home invasion case, why wasn't Jayme killed as well ? You already have 2 victims...what's one more ? Also, the family didn't appear well off to me, and I can't find any criminal history that might indicate the parents sold or even used drugs. If Jayme was the target, why all this violence ? You don't kill 2 people to take a kid, and you don't hang around after you have her.

My gut just screams that this was a home invasion and that we're all missing an important piece of the puzzle...but who knows ?

Perhaps today the authorities will release more information, especially about the time that James left work because that may jog someone's memory that they noticed something odd.

Wouldn't many people leave at the same time when a shift changes? Perhaps someone noticed something that they didn't think important at the time but now they will contact authorities.

The L.E. appreciate receiving any information - even if someone thinks it's 'trivial' it may still be important and lead somewhere. This is a message I hope they keep emphasizing. It is so important.

Three things in particular jump out at me.
1. Someone explain this “caregiver” to me. What’s that all about?
2. Murder happened after a get together. What happened there?
3. Perp arrived shortly after father got home from work.

I think the crime is more related/tied to the father than Jayme. I think Jayme was an afterthought, a crime of opportunity.
This could very well be an irate ex-employee.

Why at 13 did she need a caregiver?

Amateur opinion and speculation

Three things in particular jump out at me.
1. Someone explain this “caregiver” to me. What’s that all about?
2. Murder happened after a get together. What happened there?
3. Perp arrived shortly after father got home from work.

I think the crime is more related/tied to the father than Jayme. I think Jayme was an afterthought, a crime of opportunity.
This could very well be an irate ex-employee.

Why at 13 did she need a caregiver?

Amateur opinion and speculation
What time Mr. Closs arrived home from work is unknown. The time given by a poster was speculative. We don't know that the perp arrived shortly after he got home from work. We have no idea when the perp arrived.

Wasn't the term "caregiver" a name given by LE to that person? Is it possible it's lending a false impression about the nature of that person's role?

If both of her parents are doing shiftwork, it seems like the responsible thing is to have someone available to help pick her up from school or be with her when they couldn't be. 13 is still young and it doesn't seem as if walking home from school down a highway is a great idea.

No, I just used Google Chrome's Developer Tools to modify the CSS to no longer hide the paywall content. There were a few other elements that needed tweaking to hide the paywall block, but in all it only took me a few seconds to access.

ah, i see, flip the display from none to block on the .hide class and delete the login/sign up nag element. cool. good to know. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member