AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, LE is not 100% she is alive. That is not possible under the current circumstances.
I still find it odd they arent speaking out. For answers, at least. Not just for Jayme, but her deceased parents! The great uncle who spoke about Jayme didnt even really talk about the parents.

You don't have to break the door, you just have to kick out the locking mechanism. Most first-time door-kicker-downers aim center-mass on the door; which is apparently a bad mistake. According to the experts on youtube, you wanna kick near the doorknob/lock:

or use his "master key" tactic.

Notice he has on heavy boots!

Odd that the dog was not killed. A yorkie is a yappy dog. It would seem to me that either the perp(s) liked dogs, or is there another explanation?
The dog could have been in a closed room, or he could have closed the door to whatever room it was in.

His concern may not have been about the dog’s life, but the noise of yet another gunshot.

Someone mentioned earlier today, and it hadn't occurred to me until then, but why hasn't anyone from the family come out on media with a message for Jayme? This is really bothering me! I know the family is for sure grieving, but since LE is "100% sure Jayme is alive" why wouldn't a relative put out a message that they are looking for her and to stay strong, etc.?
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member