AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. I think the equity loan was likely to pay off home repairs. The reason I even mentioned the equity loan is because it’s a debt paid to *someone*. If it was for home repairs, then they likely had workers in and out of the home, who would know the floor plan, residents, schedules.
Not only that, but they know your dog situation (pit or yorkie? Intimidating or friendly?), gun cabinet or no, etc. I usually had same HVAC guys come in yearly and they always came prepared after first time to meet my chow, who always warned them. So they knew how many dogs I had, which ones to be careful about, the layout of my house, my schedule and my husband's, and a whole lot of other stuff.

There is only one anomaly we know. The $14,000 paid judgment that Denise had.

What was that about? And the $13,000 loan that did not go for septic and it does not look like a new roof from aerial view.

They did hire a very nice painting company and did not cheap out on that. But $13,000 is too much for painting

There was more than one judgement. There were 3. Cases: 12SC001165, 12SC000183, 11CV000231

I can't keep up with these threads.

Is anyone here leaning towards the possibility that DC and JC were in the house with the perp and dad came home during the attack, seeing the door was kicked in, he was killed right away at the door? He fell in a way that made LE think he answered the door? But then they might have been able to tell he had just walked in if he had work clothes on and a bag or something.

Idk I'm thinking out loud and I'm not sure how the other pieces of the puzzle would fit into that scenario ....

Just saw the press release from the sheriff office where they are asking for 2000 volunteers tomorrow morning for another search.
Hopefully they are getting closer

ETA

Press Release-Need for Volunteers

October 22, 2018

Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald extends his appreciation to the community for their assistance in supplying tips as the search continues for missing & endangered 13 year old Jayme Closs of Barron, Wisconsin.

Once again, we are requesting the public’s assistance on Tuesday, October 23, 2018, in conducting an expanded routine search for articles of evidentiary value that may be related to the incident.

Two thousand volunteers are needed and should report to the staging area at 1883 Hwy 25, Barron WI, also known as The Hungry Hollow Grounds at the intersection of Hwy 25 and 19th Ave no later than 9:00 a.m. All volunteers must be registered at the staging area in order to participate in the search. Barron County officials will register all volunteers until 9:00 a.m., gates will close promptly at that time. We hope to be completed by 4pm.

Volunteers must be 18 years or older and present a picture form of identification. Volunteers must be able to walk on uneven terrain. Proper footwear (boots required) and cold weather clothing are required and may become dirty or stained.

Once we have 2,000 able-bodied volunteers, we will need to turn additional people away. Please continue to monitor Barron County Sheriff’s Office Facebook homepage and the FBI Milwaukee #FindJayme twitter postings, should we need additional volunteers in the future, we will make those requests via social media.

Please do not call, 2,000 volunteers is our maximum need at this time.

Continue to phone in tips, every tip is important:
1-855-744-3879

Per Chris Fitzgerald, Barron County Sheriff

The woods? 8-O

BBM Interesting how everyone assumes its a male.
We don’t see this type of thing from females.

Assuming that the perpetator(s) is male, is by no means a stretch, in fact, it is overwhelmingly likely.

Women don’t kick doors in, murder two people, and flee into the night with a child.

Crimes like this, simply aren’t committed by women with any regularity.

We don’t know what position JC had at Jennie-O or what shift he worked. However, it’s not unusual for employees in various positions to work hours beyond their regular schedules.
jmo
Agree, but LE has neither confirmed nor denied that the father was working that day- whether at the Jenny O plant, or a side job. It's a bit intriguing for me, to be honest, due to the fact that I'd like more information as to when he got home.

Statistics dont really matter overall. It's not a full proof indicator at all that a stranger murderer/kidnapper didn't do this to this family.

Statistics only collects data AFTER the suspect is known showing relationship if any to the victim. It has no useful purpose for unsolved cases.

These kind of cases have happened before so logically it cant be rule it out. Only 2 examples. The Short parents were murdered and their little girl kidnapped.

Joe Duncan did the same but in greater numbers and there are more cases where it has happened.

Statistics didn't mean one thing to the victims who were murdered and kidnapped by a strangers because it did happen to all of them.

Imo

I agree OBE. I mentioned the Hanna Anderson case earlier. JLD abducted Hanna after killing her mother, brother (and dog if I remember it clearly).

I was watching TV late last night and there was a story on about the Keddie murders in 1981. Three people killed in the cabin. Mother, son and son's friend. Three children left sleeping and 12 year old girl missing, later her remains were found.

These cases may be rare, but they absolutely do happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I’m going to throw this out here..

Could she possibly have been abducted and already located, being kept in a safe place, and LE is continuing with the “she’s still missing” aspect, to obtain intel on who did the abduction and murders, as she’s been too traumatized to give an account of what happened, and that’s why there’s been no more info, no reward, and nothing more than the sharing of media posts, as well as why family haven’t been speaking out about it?

Has that ever happened before where LE doesn't immediately tell the public a missing person was found?
I can't think of any however there would be more risk in this case I would assume based on the home invasion/double murder aspect.

I just keep thinking about that door. That door was a heavy wood, solid door. Wouldn't they have heard the door being kicked in or hacked in or blown in by a gun? Wouldn't any of the 3 reach immediately for their phone and dial 911? That had to have scared them.
None of this makes sense to me. It could not have happened that way as you would think at least one of the 3 would have called 911 the with the first kick. It had to have taken some time to kick in the door and get to wherever they went. How could they have not dialed 911 sooner?
I think the Unsub is comfortable with guns. He may be a hunter or former LE or MIL. He may have tested the property previously, on a Sunday night, to see what happens. By this I mean sneaking in the woods, releasing an animal, to see what sets the dog off barking, who comes to the door, do they bring a gun.

An alternative could be just going to the door and claiming to be police with the expectation that James will come to the door without a gun. I think James did open the door, and when he saw the Unsub there, he tried to close it. I think the Unsub expected James to answer and intended to shoot him to death right then. The Unsub finished his entrance by kicking in the door because he knew he had to get to Denise quickly to prevent her calling 911. This happened fast, a blitz.

I believe the Unsub used a high power rifle for this entrance.

Agree, but LE has neither confirmed nor denied that the father was working that day- whether at the Jenny O plant, or a side job. It's a bit intriguing for me, to be honest, due to the fact that I'd like more information as to when he got home.

I agree. We don’t know if was was working that day at all .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem