GUILTY WI - Joseph Jakubowski sent manifesto to WH, robbed ammo store, Janesville, Apr 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
22 friends at the moment. Let's see how many drop off and how many "stand by him". I'm sure LE is monitoring.

21 friends now (but one has two pages). I did a count and about half are anarchist, Anonymous types.

I don't understand why he would burn his vehicle unless it was a way to stop LE from tracking him. And, how is he carrying those sixteen firearms, helmet and vest if he is on foot? :thinking:

The burning bugs me too. He had to have a way to get away from the car. Why not just park it and go - more get away time --unless there is evidence - previous murder or something?

I don't understand why he would burn his vehicle unless it was a way to stop LE from tracking him. And, how is he carrying those sixteen firearms, helmet and vest if he is on foot? :thinking:

I imagine he either has a second vehicle or an accomplice. I really wish they could publicize a photo of him without the facial hair and perhaps a shave head or shorter hair. I'm pretty sure he has changed his appearance.

Major MSM is finally giving some attention to the manhunt:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...74ccaf1d02f_story.html?utm_term=.7834eb6d7485
Police hunt for gun theft suspect with manifesto for Trump
By Associated Press April 10 at 7:14 AM
JANESVILLE, Wis. — Authorities say a man suspected of stealing firearms from a Wisconsin gun store who sent an anti-government manifesto to President Donald Trump and has threatened to carry out an unspecified attack is still on the run. […]

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...i-man-who-allegedly-stole-guns-mailed-n744401
Manhunt Intensifies for Joseph Jakubowski, Man Who Allegedly Stole Guns and Mailed Manifesto to Trump
APR 10 2017, 7:57 AM ET
Police in Wisconsin ramped up security at local churches on Sunday as the manhunt continued for a 32-year-old fugitive who is accused of stealing more than a dozen weapons from a gun store and mailing an anti-government manifesto to President Donald Trump.
Over 150 officers from local, state and federal law-enforcement agencies were searching for Joseph Jakubowski, who they say allegedly broke into the Armageddon Gun Shop in Janesville, Wisconsin, on Tuesday and stole 16 high-caliber rifles and handguns. […]

"Injustice collector"
That term jumped out at me too. I worked with someone for nearly 15 years that couldn't remember how to do her job from one month to the next, but had a mind like a steel trap when it came to perceived injustices.
I found this interesting and succinct article about injustice collectors.
http://sfbaytimes.com/injustice-collectors/

"Injustice collector"
That term jumped out at me too. I worked with someone for nearly 15 years that couldn't remember how to do her job from one month to the next, but had a mind like a steel trap when it came to perceived injustices.
I found this interesting and succinct article about injustice collectors.
http://sfbaytimes.com/injustice-collectors/

Terrific article! It brings injustice collecting down to a personal level so that we can each examine ourselves to see if we need to adjust our own thinking. Most injustice collectors who reach a violent level will never be able to do that.

CARIIS,

Do you think it would be helpful to add Joseph Jakubowski's name to the title line of this thread? I know when I looked for something here on WS about this case last Friday, I used his name and came up empty. Yesterday, I noticed it listed under new posts. Just sayin.
:websleuther:

CARIIS,

Do you think it would be helpful to add Joseph Jakubowski's name to the title line of this thread? I know when I looked for something here on WS about this case last Friday, I used his name and came up empty. Yesterday, I noticed it listed under new posts. Just sayin.
:websleuther:

Great idea Mercedes!

If this person does commit violence, this filmer needs to go to prison for conspiracy. He knows what the person is planning and aided him by filming the enactment of his manifesto and telling people they will remember the creepy guy's face.

Oh and revolution, genius? Nope. More like misery for innocent people and then prison, the death penalty or a bullet to your brain at the hands of the police. How deluded does a person have to be to believe they can start a revolution by harming innocent people?

And how the hell does murdering kids help anything?

I would love to have people like this as my captive audience for a couple hours to ask them these questions and let them know the world sees them as cowards and criminals and that their lives are utterly meaningless.

If this person does commit violence, this filmer needs to go to prison for conspiracy. He knows what the person is planning and aided him by filming the enactment of his manifesto and telling people they will remember the creepy guy's face.

Oh and revolution, genius? Nope. More like misery for innocent people and then prison, the death penalty or a bullet to your brain at the hands of the police. How deluded does a person have to be to believe they can start a revolution by harming innocent people?

And how the hell does murdering kids help anything?

I would love to have people like this as my captive audience for a couple hours to ask them these questions and let them know the world sees them as cowards and criminals and that their lives are utterly meaningless.

I am glad you are here.

When I heard of the school shooting in San Bernardino this morning, the first thought in my mind was this creep. I wish LE would find him.

My gut feeling is he's a loud-mouthed coward & a loser who isn't going to do anything but hide.

This guy is scary. My neighbor told me they've had all our local schools on a soft lock down. Sounds like they're keeping an eye on churches too. I hope they catch this guy. He could be anywhere by now.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-says-manifesto-writer-likely-ticking-n744926
Wisconsin Manhunt: Former FBI Official Says Manifesto-Writer Is Likely ‘Ticking Time Bomb’
APR 10 2017, 7:37 PM ET
As a manhunt for a gun thief who mailed an anti-government manifesto to the president entered day six, one former high-ranking FBI official described the man as a "ticking time bomb." […]
The Rock County Sheriff's Office said Monday additional federal resources were brought in "from across the nation" to help with the investigation and continued to investigate the more than 400 tips they've received. Local patrols have increased, the sheriff's office said, and authorities were in touch with area school officials out of an abundance of caution.
[…]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back