GUILTY WI - Joseph Jakubowski sent manifesto to WH, robbed ammo store, Janesville, Apr 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what I was waiting for. A picture without facial hair and hair on his head. I mentioned in in post # 65. My guess is this is what he looks like right now.

He reminds me of Hannibal in more than one way~

Sounds awful but I kinda wish we could get whatever he is up to over with- if that makes sense.

I wish we knew more than Best Buy what skill set does he have??

This is kinda like Lloyd there is a stall in new info- why not more background - married education jobs in past children gfriends money etc??

Kinda ballsey to be mailing letters no??

I certainly don't think he is in the area moo

Sounds awful but I kinda wish we could get whatever he is up to over with- if that makes sense.

I wish we knew more than Best Buy what skill set does he have??

This is kinda like Lloyd there is a stall in new info- why not more background - married education jobs in past children gfriends money etc??

Kinda ballsey to be mailing letters no??

I certainly don't think he is in the area moo

Here you go CARIIS. This dangerous guy could be anywhere now! Construction worker, sold everything to stock up on cash, bought a red Cherokee, quotes from ex girlfriend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405878/Wanted-gun-store-robber-stocked-cash-fleeing.html

Here you go CARIIS. This dangerous guy could be anywhere now! Construction worker, sold everything to stock up on cash, bought a red Cherokee, quotes from ex girlfriend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405878/Wanted-gun-store-robber-stocked-cash-fleeing.html

TY I am missing something

The FBI didn’t know about that one at first, they only knew about the one he’d burned out but it looks like he did that to throw investigators off the scent.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...obber-stocked-cash-fleeing.html#ixzz4e5DpIWFs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

how does burning it throw them off the trail?? It caused attn - if he would have hid his car it would be common sense to be focusing on that one

we all have known that he must be in another mode of transport cause he burned his

what is this logic I am not getting it ??

TY I am missing something

The FBI didn’t know about that one at first, they only knew about the one he’d burned out but it looks like he did that to throw investigators off the scent.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...obber-stocked-cash-fleeing.html#ixzz4e5DpIWFs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

how does burning it throw them off the trail?? It caused attn - if he would have hid his car it would be common sense to be focusing on that one

we all have known that he must be in another mode of transport cause he burned his

what is this logic I am not getting it ??

Honestly, I think he wanted LE to think he was still local without transportation while he was actually leaving the state. It bought him some time to travel IMO.

Thanks for sharing this. I haven't seen anything on local media about a red Cherokee! Might be good for those of us in the area this started to know that....

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Who buys a red vehicle if they are hoping to escape notice by LE or anyone else?!!

Who buys a red vehicle if they are hoping to escape notice by LE or anyone else?!!
I haven't seen that anywhere else - it wasn't reported on our local news (about the red jeep and the cash). It's only in the daily mail from what I can see, so I'm skeptical of its truth.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

I've only read bits and pieces of this case after seeing it on Daily Mail. I wonder if this guy is waiting until April 19 to do something. April 19 is a significant date amongst these types. Moo

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/in-manh...ph-jakubowski-tips-nearly-double-to-some-700/
In manhunt for anti-government “manifesto fugitive” Joseph Jakubowski, tips nearly double to some 700
April 13, 2017, 5:53 AM
ROCK COUNTY, Wis. -- Tips continue to flood the Rock County, Wisconsin Sheriff’s Office on the possible whereabouts of fugitive Joseph Jakubowski. […]
Sheriff Robert Spoden has said Jakubowski threatened to attack schools and public officials in the 161-page manifesto that he mailed to President Trump. Jakubowski spoke of a “revolution” in a video that shows him dropping a package addressed to the president in a mailbox. […]
In the 35 pages, Jakubowski refers to health insurance, taxes and religion as examples of the government trying to brainwash citizens, says WISC. “We the people should be out for these sick minded people belonging to the system!” he wrote. “We need to spill their blood!” […]

35 pages of the manifesto are online in PDF format: http://mediaassets.tmj4.com/documen...r1.0.pdf?_ga=1.177777507.776253950.1468865234

After reading through it, I see him more angry at the church than the government (read page 30). I would be more concerned his big event could be a church on Easter. I hope they catch this guy ASAP

*If* he believes the things he's written it doesn't seem like taking the lives of innocents / civilians (so to speak) would fit his agenda. Clearly I could be wrong.

Reading these sections of his letter is helpful because I couldn't figure out why it would take 161 pages to basically state the obvious - but he went beyond what was needed so it's not the easiest read.

Anyway it seems to me (based on these 35 pages) that his targets (if he decides to act on whatever plan he has) would be tied to the government and/or corporations and also to any LE that attempts to stop or capture him.

I agree with those that have said that he doesn't plan on coming out of this alive.

Has there been anything said about the Guy that is filming the video? You can hear him talking in it and it seems like he is as excited as the suspect... I would be curious to know if he has been interrogated.

Has there been anything said about the Guy that is filming the video? You can hear him talking in it and it seems like he is as excited as the suspect... I would be curious to know if he has been interrogated.

He has. Link up thread.

*If* he believes the things he's written it doesn't seem like taking the lives of innocents / civilians (so to speak) would fit his agenda. Clearly I could be wrong.

Reading these sections of his letter is helpful because I couldn't figure out why it would take 161 pages to basically state the obvious - but he went beyond what was needed so it's not the easiest read.

Anyway it seems to me (based on these 35 pages) that his targets (if he decides to act on whatever plan he has) would be tied to the government and/or corporations and also to any LE that attempts to stop or capture him.

I agree with those that have said that he doesn't plan on coming out of this alive.
Yes it seems they do not feel there is as great a threat to schools as they did initially. Local news said tonight that a final decision will be made after Easter but they expect schools will resume as usual after spring break

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back