GUILTY WI - Kayden Powell, 4 days, Beloit, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
they were on her after one hour.. and we don't know when she dumped him but he looked in good health in those photos.. after that we just have to say thanks to what ever you thank that he is alive and well :twocents:

But West Branch, IA, is just under 200 miles away from Beloit, WI, (almost 3 hours), so she had to have taken him a couple of hours before the mom noticed. That would have been close to 1:30, the last time the mom saw him.

Exactly! And when that baby first got hungry there would be a lot of crying. A newborn cry is very frantic and distinct. I wonder if the bin was left far away enough from the gas station that no one heard it? It's bitterly cold, I'm sure people spent as little time out of their cars as possible.

I bet it could have been written off, honey I think I hear a cat! ok, get in, it's cold!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I actually did! hahahaha!!! sorry but that is like the worst EVER name for a gas station ever on the face of the planet! :twocents::twocents:

The 7-11 type stations where I grew up were called "Get N Go" but me and all my friends called them............. "Sh--- N Get" :floorlaugh:

KP was wrapped in blankets inside of a plastic tote box *behind* the BP station.
KM's parents identified him as the missing infant.

And she admitted doing it.

Wow.

Wow, I never suspected KS...but I did ask about a fake pregnancy. Can't believe I was right! I was tongue in cheek posting it.

I am slightly relieved to know at least there was a carseat in KS' car. Not sure why, but that somehow makes me think she cared a little about his safety. You know, until the whole leaving him to freeze & starve to death incident.

I would think at this point LE was pinging her phone and knew exactly where she was. I hope there was someone else involved and KS had already given the baby to that person and that is why she was so willing to meet with them. I hope that person took care of the baby and maybe got scared with all the publicity and decided to leave the baby where he could be found and saw LE around. If that is the case it shouldn't be hard to find them.

The following is pure speculation, but I think it is possible KS passed the baby to someone who brought the baby back to, or the baby remained in the Beloit area the whole time I can't shake the feeling whomever had the baby overnight drove from WI back to IA to drop the baby off in the immediate area KS was arrested because they did not want to be implicated.

I think it's possible KS might be talking in order to save her behind. We'll see as more infomis released.

That was kept impressively quiet. I saw NOBODY mention "pregnancy glow" or ANYTHING.

I didn't see a thing about her being pregnant on FB! Wow, does she have another account, maybe?

The following is pure speculation, but I think it is possible KS passed the baby to someone who brought the baby back to, or the baby remained in the Beloit area the whole time I can't shake the feeling whomever had the baby overnight drove from WI back to IA to drop the baby off in the immediate area KS was arrested because they did not want to be implicated.

I think it's possible KS might be talking in order to save her behind. We'll see as more infomis released.

she confessed and drew a map. Are you saying she is lying NOW to cover? I thought like you did, but then read the charges and details.

Law Enforcement sure held a great deal close to the vest until they found little Kayden.

From the criminal complaint, "Following the recovery of KP, Smith was interviewed again at the Cedar
County Jail. Smith admitted that she took KP from her sister's home in Wisconsin, and later
put him behind the BP gas station in West Branch, Iowa. Smith provided law enforcement
with a hand drawn map of where the baby was found."

at least KS did not murder Mom and steal the baby from her womb. If there is anything good to come of this mess...

Charges against Kristen Smith: http://t.co/5VgNRN8nnk

After she was arrested she told lies about where he was, saying the parents had given him to family in chicago, no doubt sending LE on a wild goose chase, she knew where he was only confessing after he had been found. It's a miracle he didn't die, throw away the key :furious:

at least KS did not murder Mom and steal the baby from her womb. If there is anything good to come of this mess...

I wonder if that was in the plans. Wasnt there a knife found at the residence where baby was stolen.

After she was arrested she told lies about where he was, saying the parents had given him to family in chicago, no doubt sending LE on a wild goose chase, she knew where he was only confessing after he had been found. It's a miracle he didn't die, throw away the key :furious:
I agree:jail::jail::jail:

It is a miracle he survived

Wow. What a nice surprise.

I wonder if babe had a down-filled quilt around him, and sort of went into hibernation mode? I know newborns can't regulate their temps very well at first but maybe that allows them to shut down a little too?

Whatever. A story of a little miracle and heroes. It's great. I'll ignore the villain for the moment.

Makes me sick to think of sweet little Kayden left BEHIND a gas station. But I am thankful he was in a tote. That little man had every angel watching over him for all that time. IMO Kristen clearly meant to keep the baby and raise him as hers. What she didn't count on was that in the course of her interview with LE they would find a warrant out on her and arrest her. At that point she should have come clean and told where he was instead of trying to keep up with the lies.

Tonight I will thank the Almighty Lord a million times over for keeping Kayden safe.

Omg this is insane. I really thought another person was involvec and place the baby there. So this tiny precious baby was outside in a plastic tote this whole time?

She has to be totally nuts. Makes no sense. Did she really think she would pull this kidnapping off???? WTH. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood
Back