GUILTY WI - Kayden Powell, 4 days, Beloit, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So good to come home and find the good news as soon as I checked in to WS.

I think KS placed Kayden in the tote with the intention of returning for him after speaking with the officer. But due to the warrant she was taken into custody.

The part that I think is missing from the complaint is that someone must of contacted KS by phone prior to KS calling BM's grandmother. Likely BM made a call to KS asking if she had taken Kayden. Why would KS call BM's grandmother that early in the morning out of the blue?

<respectively snipped> BBM

It was stated early on that BM had immediately called KS when finding that Kayden was missing. I believe that information is downstairs with the scanner of the initial report Skibaboo supplied.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...224501&page=32

ETA: Sorry messed up quotes

" CITY, Iowa (AP) -- A Wisconsin infant who was abducted and left out in the cold in Iowa has been reunited with his parents and is on his way home.....snipped.....

A spokeswoman for University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City says Kayden is in good condition and was discharged from the hospital Friday evening.....snipped.....

Hospital spokeswoman Jennifer Brown says the nearly week-old baby is with his parents and heading back to Wisconsin."

http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/4-Day-Old-Beloit-Baby-Gone-Missing-from-Home-243960721.html

Talk about GREEDY. Are four children not enough? She needed another child? What an ungrateful woman. Did she really believe she could pull this evil deed off? No one would notice that her 'new' child looked a lot like her little sis's missing baby? PPPfffftttt....moron.

After she was arrested she told lies about where he was, saying the parents had given him to family in chicago, no doubt sending LE on a wild goose chase, she knew where he was only confessing after he had been found. It's a miracle he didn't die, throw away the key :furious:

If that was in fact true, why on earth would she have the babies clothes, stroller, car seat etc...
how stupid.
how on earth could she think she would actually get away with this?
No one in Denver would notice her "baby" is a "twin" to the missing baby?

The parents are fortunate they are not dead. Talk about desperate!
This woman has some serious issues.

So so so THANKFUL and happy that this little guy is safe and sound and back with his Mom and Dad.

Just a thought , can the hospital look in Kayden's belly and see how long since he ate, which will give idea of how long was in the bag in the cold.

Looking at the diaper would give a clue as to how long the baby was out there or alone.

Had a feeling that Army stuff was bogus. She claimed (last year?) that she went up two pay grades in one day. No pics of her in uniform at all, either, and she seems to love her selfie pics :angel:

I'm waiting to hear from her husband, IMO.

We won't hear from the husband. He is going to be dealing with this himself.
He didn't do anything wrong and he has now lost his wife. He has 4 kids.
He's got a lot to deal with right now and doesn't need to talk to anyone about it.

Maybe the husband is fake too.

Regarding not seeing comments on FB about her being pregnant, maybe LE could see things on FB that we could not due to privacy settings.

Her husband and children aren't fake, unfortunately they are more innocent victims in this. :twocents:

:twocents:
I had a strange feeling about KS as soon as I read a page or two. I have 5 grands and hospital security in the maternity/nursery area has increased substantially since the birth of my 1st and the 5th due to unstable women taking babies. When Grand #5 was born 2 years ago, security was everywhere (alarms, mostly false) went off a lot. My SILs aunt was there, she is a NICU nurse, and told me that the general public would be surprised at how many kidnap attempts happen. It never dawned on me that a woman would actually steal a newborn except in a very isolated case. One thing that floored more was they would brazenly show up in NICU trying to steal a premie.

If that was in fact true, why on earth would she have the babies clothes, stroller, car seat etc...
how stupid.
how on earth could she think she would actually get away with this?
No one in Denver would notice her "baby" is a "twin" to the missing baby?

The parents are fortunate they are not dead. Talk about desperate!
This woman has some serious issues.

Seriously sick. Lots of issues.

I just want to say that I am very proud of the Beloit police department.
All to often I have read about things happening in small towns and the police department not having enough resources or jump to conclusions.
If Beloit PD would have waited another moment longer to call the FBI and get things in motion that baby may have been found a moment to late.
Thank god everything happen the way it did.
I was so impressed with the way I heard about Kaysen missing at 830 am yesterday just hours after he was reported missing.
To often it takes to much time to get the word out.

I just think everyone did a really great job and this turned out to be a great ending. :) I'm still all smiles over this great news. <3

I just want to say that I am very proud of the Beloit police department.
All to often I have read about things happening in small towns and the police department not having enough resources or jump to conclusions.
If Beloit PD would have waited another moment longer to call the FBI and get things in motion that baby may have been found a moment to late.
Thank god everything happen the way it did.
I was so impressed with the way I heard about Kaysen missing at 830 am yesterday just hours after he was reported missing.
To often it takes to much time to get the word out.

I just think everyone did a really great job and this turned out to be a great ending. :) I'm still all smiles over this great news. <3

yes, congrats to the local police and FBI for taking this seriously and taking immediate action

sooo happy for these parents and their families - they won't be very trusting of others but hopefully they can heal, knowing how lucky they are to be able to hold and nurture their little guy

KS older sister has left a heartfelt comment on WISN FB page. Lots of prayers for all affected by this.

jmo

KS older sister has left a heartfelt comment on WISN FB page. Lots of prayers for all affected by this.

jmo

I agree with her, times like this I really wish we could copy and paste.
That comment will be lost in an hour. :banghead:

Talk about GREEDY. Are four children not enough? She needed another child? What an ungrateful woman. Did she really believe she could pull this evil deed off? No one would notice that her 'new' child looked a lot like her little sis's missing baby? PPPfffftttt....moron.

I wonder if she had a tubal ligation or even hysterectomy after her 4th child. Maybe she has a new man and/or man troubles and thought having his baby would ' fix' things. Just some mooo on my part.

Also I think I figured out why baby did so well in all those hours alone.......because mom must have been an awesome womb for 9 months and he must have been born beyond healthy to have a little ' wiggle room' and still be ok. I have a friend who 2 yrs ago ( today in fact ) had a giant fat healthy baby boy who had horrible, severe heart problems. He had to endure 3 surgeries in his first week of life. I know if he had not been so fat and overly healthy and strong at birth, he would not have made it through those surgeries. Same with little K ! His pre natal health got him through this. Way to go mom ! :) Be proud , be grateful and grow that baby up ! :)

I am so happy this baby is healthy and alive~an absolute miracle.

This is one case where I actually had friends and relatives calling me to let me know, "the baby is alive"

I agree that this LE did a fantastic job! I follow too many cases that drop the ball early on and as we know have tragic outcomes.

I hope the family can heal and move forward successfully. My sincere wishes for a happy life. God bless them.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV