GUILTY WI - Kayden Powell, 4 days, Beloit, 6 Feb 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has this been mentioned? The uncle, MB, mentions a black car with IL plates in front of his house when he arrived home. However, IIRC, the reports said she was driving a silver van when police stopped her.

How and where did she change vehicles?

Has this been mentioned? The uncle, MB, mentions a black car with IL plates in front of his house when he arrived home. However, IIRC, the reports said she was driving a silver van when police stopped her.

How and where did she change vehicles?

Do you have a link mentioning the silver van? I haven't read that

I don't have a link for the silver van but I do remember reading it as well. Probably just a reporter error.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just a thought.... On facebook I found 3 other women who have the exact same name (an unusual one) as I do (lets just say my name is Jenny Doe). The other "Jenny Does" and I comment on each other pictures and laugh when our family and friends get confused.

But it occurred to us 3 that if we wanted to do an identity theft we could just use the others info and we already have a license with that name on it. I have a cousin with the exact same name and when I tried to renew insurance last month, they told me I had had an at fault accident in my 2011 Tundra in a town hundreds of miles away. Turn out it was my cousin.

So Kristen Smith may very well be named Kristen Smith but is using the other Kristen Smith's DOB, address, ss#, etc. Didn't the cops say there was a warrant for her unrelated to the babynapping? So KS might have pretended to be the OTHER KS to avoid arrest, to get credit cards, etc.

And Kristen Smith has to be a rather common name. According to this link (http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&searchform=name&qf=Kristen&qn=Smith) they have 100 Kristen Smiths located. For a few bucks, you can get all the info on the such as relatives, current and former addresses, age, etc.

Kristen ROSE Smith would be rarer but still easy enough to modify.

Definitely a curious case here. I'm just glad the baby was found safe.

I was thinking along these same lines...

Could KS have "stolen" an identity of another person with the same first and last names?

(Sorry if there has already been an answer to this... As I am catching up on this thread... :seeya:)

Just a thought.... On facebook I found 3 other women who have the exact same name (an unusual one) as I do (lets just say my name is Jenny Doe). The other "Jenny Does" and I comment on each other pictures and laugh when our family and friends get confused.

But it occurred to us 3 that if we wanted to do an identity theft we could just use the others info and we already have a license with that name on it. I have a cousin with the exact same name and when I tried to renew insurance last month, they told me I had had an at fault accident in my 2011 Tundra in a town hundreds of miles away. Turn out it was my cousin.

So Kristen Smith may very well be named Kristen Smith but is using the other Kristen Smith's DOB, address, ss#, etc. Didn't the cops say there was a warrant for her unrelated to the babynapping? So KS might have pretended to be the OTHER KS to avoid arrest, to get credit cards, etc.

And Kristen Smith has to be a rather common name. According to this link (http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&searchform=name&qf=Kristen&qn=Smith) they have 100 Kristen Smiths located. For a few bucks, you can get all the info on the such as relatives, current and former addresses, age, etc.

Kristen ROSE Smith would be rarer but still easy enough to modify.

Definitely a curious case here. I'm just glad the baby was found safe.
Sooooo... You have found three other people with your same name of Swamp Mama? :waitasec:

:giggle:

Her husband stated he needs space due to personal issues. She identifies her mom, who has pictures of her kids & other grand-kids all in the same photos together. In her wedding photos, those same kids appear. Her half sister (friends with her mom) made a long post explaining details that only a sister would know about another sister on a public news website.

She is the same person.

HOWEVER.... I don't know if all her credit cards are linked to her own credit report.

If all her arrests/parking tickets/bills are being reported to her correct information. (This MAY be what she was messing with, changing the SSN on her prison records so they would not show up when her records were pulled).

If she actually served any time in the military. Etc.

I have no doubt in my mind she is Kristin Rose Smith. But she MAY not be reporting her correct DOB/SSN/Place of Birth, etc. By aliases, she may be Kristen Rene Smith 12/15/84 and Kristen Smith 9/4/81 etc (names & DOB's made up).

I had a friend, we will call him Sam McDonald, and he had a facebook page with ONLY other Sam McDonalds as friends. He had probably 40 facebook friends of all races, locations, ages, and both genders. Including variations of spelling, like Sam MacDonald.

IMO... Funny story regarding Facebook page only having friends with all the same name ...Sam MacDonald... (or whichever name was really used...) :)

But... Isn't that discrimination? :what:

:giggle:

I don't have a link for the silver van but I do remember reading it as well. Probably just a reporter error.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Was the van mentioned in the Thurs 2/6 night conference?

Possibly after the official complaint came out Friday afternoon, http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wrex/pdfs/Kristen Smith Complaint.pdf - that lists car, Item 9 & 10 on page 3. Item 11 uses both vehicle & car. That news report was updated to remove the van reference.

Just wanted to let you know I am searching for where I read about that silver van! Do not know an easy way to do it, so please bear with me. :blushing:

Listening to the 911 call makes me so so sad for Brianna. But listening to the 911 call makes it so obvious that Kristen took Kayden, her family knew immediately what had happened. Brianna has a lot to process in terms of the betrayal by her sister, the losing her child for a day, the fear, worry, stress involved from the whole situation. My heart goes out to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy
Back