WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what he's telling family, friends, coworkers, and the 'real' girlfriend. With this latest info his character is really brought to light. How can he talk his way out of all of this?..court tomorrow. Maybe we''ll see more about his idiotic strategy then.

You make some good points here, Fernia...

Hopefully, anyone who may have been "loyal" to him prior to these revelations... And who have some much needed information about clues to Kelly's location... Will now decide their loyalties were misplaced... And will go to LE and provide those pieces of information... :please:

JMO

Depending on what times those photos were snapped from his phone can give us a time frame to work with also.....IMO

Unless he has Tmobile!*

(*joke - on another case, peeps claim times can be up to three hours off, some say problem only applies to texts, others say phone records too. Anyway, makes my head spin but brings home the point that forensics people have to be careful and knowledgeable about technology and the differences between services. An example I've noticed myself is, if I forget to manually change the time in my camera to daylight savings time, the next batch of pictures will be off until I realize I never changed the time.)

Blessed, good point and I hope the information stored in his phone provides solid timeline evidence.

Yes, visceral reaction is right.. I made the mistake of checking Kelly's thread late last night before heading to bed.. After reading the latest details released I really had a major spike in BP I'm certain.. My head literally felt as tho, it'd just pop right off my shoulders, exploding..especially after reading spoo's absurd comment under the fox article.. I went ape$hit replying to it, and not a single word of my reply has been posted.. TBH I really, really kept it very appropriate, especially considering the BS of which I was replying to.. I simply said that the issue of which is by far MOST disturbing is the fact that the woman depicted in the pics/vids is deceased..Along with the fact that the pics/vids depict a woman who is not likely of her own free will engaging in the S&M bondage, seeing as how she appeared to be unconscious(therefor unable to consent) in some of the pics, and in others she is being forcefully held face down into the mattress while her limbs are all restrained(therefor again very unlikely to have been consenting to the sex acts)..

I tell you that commenter really pushed my already visceral reaction right on into the stratosphere!..
blowup.gif

As for Kris Zocco...I, personally do not even consider him fit to be classified as human..and I'll leave it at that..

From what I have been able to find the actual 80 page search warrant/affidavit has still yet to be uploaded/posted by any of the media sites..so, we are still unable to read for ourselves all the other boatload of info contained within these official docs.. I did email one of the local news media outlets with a request for them to upload and post a link to them on their website, but as of yet I've had no reply, nor have they posted/linked to the docs on their site..

Has anyone else had any luck finding the docs anywhere online?

You always go the extra mile Smooth - thanks for sharing yourself too!

Does 2011 Audi come with on star or way to track his
location think I heard it is in moms name or company car and that she is not being helpful at all.

Actually I spent about twenty minutes on google looking at info about Audi vehicles. Then I went to the Audi site but realized there are too many models, all come equipped with different features, some being upgrades while some are standard.
We'd have to know the precise model to determine if KZ's car is equipped with gps as a standard feature.

Something caught my eye about OnStar service through 2010 - but I think the service was an add-on. A new offering must have been added with the 2011 models. It surprised me to see an Audi for $30,000 but I'm sure that's the bare-bones model. Since the Audi site is already selling 2015 models, the 2011 models would have to be researched independently.

Do you know, is the car a sedan? The models are a3 and upward. Then there's more of an SUV style (I likey!). Like with anything else, you get what you (can) pay for. My guess is, if a company car, it would be equipped with GPS. The question is, even if the car has GPS, if its been altered or turned off or how info is stored and for how long, so as to help with advancing the case.

If they don't ever find her (which is an unfortunate possibility given the many hours he disappeared) this may have to be one they prosecute without a body. It's been done before, not often, but it has been done successfully. It seems like there is overwhelming evidence against him if LE has to go that route, at least for manslaughter or 2nd degree. I'm sure he is going to say she overdosed or died accidentally during rough sex. Police have him on the CP and drug charges, so I'm sure they are just waiting to hopefully find her body and strengthen their case. Maybe a plea deal if he leads them to Kelly (which I don't want, but I wonder if her parents would agree to that).

This monster is a perfect example of a wolf in sheep's clothing. From the outside looking in you would never think he was capable of cold blooded murder and such creepy perversions. Great education, good family, friends, great job, money, nice condo. The scariest kind of monster, in my opinion. What a waste of DNA breathing up our air. He disgusts me.

I agree. Not sure if it's hindsight (because I never saw the guy before this case) but doesn't he have a kind of dead eye look about him? Have you ever known anybody who seems kind of detached from theirself at all times?
Wonder how normal he appears in daily life. I can see the shell is unthreatening enough but what about his demeanor? Scott Peterson* type or something being a little off all along?

*Laci's due date was February 10, 2003. Eleven years ago already and that is still breathing air sitting on death row. What's the holdup?

Results of Zocco's court hearing today, Monday, January 27, 2014...

Note: Officials say there are potential items of evidence from landfill searches...

JMO

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/... censored*-charges-b99192501z1-242226771.html

Trial date set for Kris Zocco on drug, child *advertiser censored* charges

The drug and child *advertiser censored* cases against a man linked to a missing Milwaukee woman have been consolidated, and a trial date is set for June 2.

Kris Zocco, 39, was in court Monday with his attorney Michael Levine. He is charged with 17 counts of possessing child *advertiser censored* and several drug-related charges. He is free on $250,000 bail.

<snip>

Officials said the landfill search turned up potential items of evidence, but police have declined to disclose more information about what was found, citing the ongoing missing-person investigation.

BBM...

More at link above...

FYI... On link above... when clicking on "unsealed warrants" in blue... nothing (no articles) comes up anymore...

Wonder if they pulled them due to upcoming June 2nd trial?

Or ???.....

:waitasec:

FYI... On link above... when clicking on "unsealed warrants" in blue... nothing (no articles) comes up anymore...

Wonder if they pulled them due to upcoming June 2nd trial?

Or ???.....

:waitasec:

Me too! I was all excited when I saw the link, but nada zip zilch when I clicked on it.

Results of Zocco's court hearing today, Monday, January 27, 2014...

Note: Officials say there are potential items of evidence from landfill searches...

JMO

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/... censored*-charges-b99192501z1-242226771.html

Trial date set for Kris Zocco on drug, child *advertiser censored* charges

The drug and child *advertiser censored* cases against a man linked to a missing Milwaukee woman have been consolidated, and a trial date is set for June 2.

Kris Zocco, 39, was in court Monday with his attorney Michael Levine. He is charged with 17 counts of possessing child *advertiser censored* and several drug-related charges. He is free on $250,000 bail.

<snip>

Officials said the landfill search turned up potential items of evidence, but police have declined to disclose more information about what was found, citing the ongoing missing-person investigation.

BBM...

More at link above...

Thank you for the update cluezy :blowkiss: ! You da bomb! And yay for me, I finally learned how to multi quote!

Enjoy your freedom while ya can, Zocco ol buddy ol pal. I hear they really love pedophiles in prison.

Me too! I was all excited when I saw the link, but nada zip zilch when I clicked on it.

Thank you the update cluezy :blowkiss: ! You da bomb! And yay for me, I finally learned how to multi quote!

Enjoy your freedom while ya can, Zocco ol buddy ol pal. I hear they really love pedophiles in prison.

My pleasure, Snoods...

Pity he has freedom until June 2nd... But I can't imagine his life will be all fun and games now that his ... Ahem... "Interests" have been revealed to God and everyone... KWIM?

:furious:

Here is all his future Court activity:

Date Time Location Description Type2 Court
02-21-2014 02:00 pm Safety Building - Room 506 Status conference Court

04-01-2014 01:30 pm Safety Building - Room 506 Motion hearing Court

06-02-2014 08:30 am Safety Building - Room 506 Jury trial Court

I agree. Not sure if it's hindsight (because I never saw the guy before this case) but doesn't he have a kind of dead eye look about him? Have you ever known anybody who seems kind of detached from theirself at all times?
Wonder how normal he appears in daily life. I can see the shell is unthreatening enough but what about his demeanor? Scott Peterson* type or something being a little off all along?

*Laci's due date was February 10, 2003. Eleven years ago already and that is still breathing air sitting on death row. What's the holdup?

BBM You mean kind of like dead fish eyes? Yep, he sure does.

BBM Remember, even Lacy's parents were behind Scott at first! That's what I mean about the scariest kind of killer, the kind that you never suspect. Lacy was doing everything right in her life.

When I was younger I didn't have the same sense about people that I do now, I don't know if I would have suspected anything was off about Kris or not. I was pretty careless. It came with age for me, and reading at WS of course. I did some pretty crazy stuff when I was younger, a few things I look back on and think I'm lucky to be alive today. Like catching a ride home from a bar with a virtual stranger, I kid you not. I cringe when I think about that now.

Here is all his future Court activity:

Date Time Location Description Type2 Court
02-21-2014 02:00 pm Safety Building - Room 506 Status conference Court

04-01-2014 01:30 pm Safety Building - Room 506 Motion hearing Court

06-02-2014 08:30 am Safety Building - Room 506 Jury trial Court

Thanks for this specific court hearing information and dates for Zocco!

:thumb:

Dwyer family keeps eye on Zocco, believes he knows what happened to daughter

http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-new...elieves-he-knows-what-happened-242238021.html

Interesting that It was revealed that Zocco had a gun in his home...

I think that left my brain as I was trying to digest all the other information revealed in the unsealed docs... Like... Cadaver dog hits, shower curtain ripped from rod, disconcerting (to put it mildly) pics of Kelly on his phone... Etc...

JMO

http://fox6now.com/2014/01/27/judge-agrees-to-combine-zoccos-drug-child-*advertiser censored*-cases/

What is going on ? Why is he on the streets ?

They really think his lawyers are going try and get warrants thrown out what scares me is when first cop was asked about reading his Miranda rights she said no this was at house talking about Kelly what they did I assume they then used that to return on warrants. His lying during questioning should be enough to tear his apt apart especially when he was last with Kelly. That new twist today where in video it states male KZ tells struggling to breath Kelly to breath thru nose to ease suffering. This is sick and turns my stomach h I wanna get one hour with KZ that's all I need. If he walks there will be a protest bet that. I get sick when i see KZ face

Oh my God! Kelly was struggling to breathe? And he's FILMING it?

From article:
The latest search warrants detail photos and videos of Dwyer found on Zocco&#8217;s phone. Police say Dwyer is nude, tied up and appears unconscious in some.
A search warrant unsealed on Monday, January 27th provides more detail of what police say they discovered on Zocco&#8217;s phone &#8212; including a video of Dwyer in a compromising position, struggling to breathe.
The document says in the video, a man directs Dwyer to breathe through her nose to ease the suffocation as she is struggling to breathe.
According to the documents, the voice of the man in the video sounds like the voice of Kris Zocco.
http://fox6now.com/2014/01/27/judge-...ld-*advertiser censored*-cases/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members