GUILTY WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry...I should have read that more carefully!

No worries, it was my fault. I wasn't very clear about what I was trying to say.

It's nice to see you back :), hope you've been doing well. I just wish it were under different circumstances of course.

RIP Kelly!

Hopefully now you'll get the Justice you so rightly deserve!

:rose: RIP beautiful Kelly :rose:

Her family can finally put her to rest and visit her. What a sad, sad day. My thoughts are with Kelly's family right now.

News conference: So far no signs of bodily injury. She was found without clothing. Experts called in to investigate bone tissue. Yes, RIP and the family finally has closure and can grieve. It will be interesting to see if they can tie this to Kris Zocco.

My heart goes out to Kelly's family members.
What a relief to know Kelly has been found and can be put to rest.

Happy isn't the right word, but I can't think of the appropriate word right now, to describe the mixture of feelings that emerge upon finding out one of the long-time missing has been found and identified.
Grateful is a better word since many of us have hoped and prayed that Kelly would be discovered and not remain lost forever.
Now that Kelly has been found gives hope that others who are missing will be located as well.

The investigation can continue and maybe LE will do what needs to be done.

Snoods, thank you so much for the update on Kelly's case.
I've never understood why a thread for Kelly didn't remain in the "Missing Person" category on WS considering KZ was never charged for her disappearance or murder.

Kelly Dwyer's death remains a mystery
6:36 PM CDT May 08, 2015

snipped
“Their homicide unit is working on this as they have from the date of Miss Dwyer's disappearance. They're working very closely with Jefferson County law enforcement, and we're in contact with all of those professionals right now,” Milwaukee County Chief Deputy District Attorney Kent Lovern said.

“Obviously, it opens up new leads for us. It is its own avenue of investigation. Clearly, the medical examiner is going to have to do a more in-depth investigation, but hopefully from that examination, some leads will develop that can be followed up on,” Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn said.

WISN 12 News was told that prior to [Kris Zocco's] trial on child *advertiser censored* and drug charges that he was offered a deal if he could tell police where to find Dwyer. Zocco stuck to his story that the last time he saw her was in his apartment, and she left the next morning.

In a statement Friday, the Dwyer family spokeswoman said, "There is no word as to how long it will take for forensic anthropologists to determine Kelly Dwyer’s cause of death. The family is in a grieving period and has no comment at this point."

My heart goes out to Kelly's family members.
What a relief to know Kelly has been found and can be put to rest.

Happy isn't the right word, but I can't think of the appropriate word right now, to describe the mixture of feelings that emerge upon finding out one of the long-time missing has been found and identified.
Grateful is a better word since many of us have hoped and prayed that Kelly would be discovered and not remain lost forever.
Now that Kelly has been found gives hope that others who are missing will be located as well.

The investigation can continue and maybe LE will do what needs to be done.

Snoods, thank you so much for the update on Kelly's case.
I've never understood why a thread for Kelly didn't remain in the "Missing Person" category on WS considering KZ was never charged for her disappearance or murder.

You said it very well, I feel the exact same way and didn't know quite how to put it into words.

Yes, I wondered the same thing about her thread being in the "trials" section, but then never said anything about it. It should have been moved back to "Missing person" after his pedo trial.

This has been such a strange and tragic case in so many ways.

I wonder where he got rid of that shower curtain? :waitasec:

Good question Snoods. Shower curtain, clothes.
Maybe those items caused the dogs to hit on the garbage chute and the actual garbage room versus the idea Zocco put Kelly down the chute or into the bin in the room.
The dogs also hit on a structural pillar near to his car. That's probably where he set the container containing her naked body down for a second while he unlocked his trunk and moved a few things around to make room for the suitcase or whatever.

Remember LE conducted a search of the landfill but were probably looking for a body (not a shower curtain or clothing).

Welcome Home Kelly!!

Now she can have a proper burial, and praying some evidence to tie this to her killer!

Wonder how Z reacted to the finding of a body there? Wonder if he was informed of that?

As typical of so many murderers, the quickest, and easiest method of ridding themselves of the body, they just throw it out on the side of a road, down a gully, etc. Burying would require effort.

No clothing on the body.....probably no shower curtain there either then, but one can hope it is!

Search warrant in Kelly Dwyer death investigation unsealed
UPDATED 6:54 PM CDT Sep 10, 2015
By Nick Bohr

[...]
Just unsealed, the warrant seeks information from the Gmail account of Kris Zocco, Dwyer's companion and the last person known to have seen her alive.

Zocco is in prison. He was convicted last year of drug and child *advertiser censored* charges, but has never been charged in Dwyer's disappearance.

The new warrant is an attempt to get "location specific information for this user account, GPS and geolocation-based information."

It's an effort to place Zocco near the site where Dwyer's body was found.

Recently unsealed documents in Kelly Dwyer's case
Posted: Sep 11, 2015 6:21 PM CST - Updated: Sep 11, 2015 8:19 PM CST
By Jocelyne Pruna

[...]
According to the search warrant investigators believe, "that the records and data sought in the search warrant will constitute evidence of the crimes of homicide and mutilating or hiding a corpse..."

I am so glad LE is continuing the investigation...

May Justice come for Kelly and her loved ones...

:please:

It would be really interesting to know what was found out about the body at North Texas State. Is the Milwaukee ME @ a point where he/she can check 'homicide' on the form? Until that happens, I am unsure how long the police can 'officially' investigate. Not to say people don't do things on the side in cases like these. But without that homicide box checked, I just don't know where they go from here. Skimming the thread only, I did not see any evidence against KZ jump out at me, but I could have easily missed it. Just being the last person that admits to seeing her alive, does not a conviction make in real life. Law & Order is so much more satisfying.

wendybtn, if you skim the thread more thoroughly you will know that KZ is the prime suspect. There is video of her entering his apartment, but no video of her leaving.

I am hopeful KZ was dumb enough to leave his cell phone on if he was the one who dumped her body. That is the evidence the police are looking for by searching his Gmail account. If his phone was off, or at his apartment, then they won't be able to trace him.

From November:

http://www.wisn.com/news/kelly-dwye...t-time-since-her-body-was-identified/36488478

Two years ago, a vibrant young Milwaukee woman mysteriously vanished. Her body was finally found, dumped in a farm field.

For the first time since investigators identified that body as Kelly Dwyer, her father speaks...

“There's a killer out there. I can only pray, as our family will, that there will be some justice for Kelly,” Tony Dwyer said. “She's got me. I'm reaching out for that karma. If I don't have it all now, I will soon.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back