WI WI - Melissa Trumpy, 37, going to bf's house, car found abandoned, Monroe, 26 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
PRESS RELEASE - MISSING PERSON

The Carroll County Sheriff's Office is requesting the public's assistance in locating 37 year old Melissa A. Trumpy of Monticello, Wisconsin. Melissa was last seen in Monroe, Wisconsin on the evening of Tuesday, October 26th.

Melissa has ties to Shannon, Illinois and was believed to have been in Shannon shortly before her whereabouts became unknown. She was believed to be in a tan Toyota Tundra extended cab truck or a white Toyota Avalon four door sedan.

Name Melissa A. Trumpy
Date of Birth: 10/13/1984
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 163lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde

We are seeking information to her whereabouts or any information regarding these two vehicles. If you have any information, please call Carroll County Crime Stoppers at 815-244-STOP(7867). Your information will remain anonymous and could earn you a cash reward.

249929239_248362140654522_266137510934878998_n.jpg

Ill., Wis. authorities search for Monticello woman last seen on Tuesday

Monroe WI to Shannon IL is about 40 miles.

Google Maps

Melissa was arrested on 9/11 for child neglect, possession of THC, and possession of drug paraphernalia. I note that she was with a guy who was also arrested on a number of charges and he lives in Shannon, IL.

Green County Sheriff's deputies arrest 2 for child neglect

Looking at Wisconsin Circuit Court Access for her case I see lots of info about her charges, including her initial appearance 10/18/21 and a public defender appointed on 10/27/21. Anyone else have an opinion if this might be a flight from prosecution?

1 961.41(1m)(h)2 Possess w/ Intent-THC(>200-1000g) Felony H
Modifier: 939.05 as a Party to a Crime
Modifier: 939.50(3)(h) Penalties for Felonies-Class "H" Felony
2 961.42(1) Maintain Drug Trafficking Place Felony I
Modifier: 939.50(3)(i) Penalties for Felonies-Class "I" Felony
3 961.573(1) Possess Drug Paraphernalia Misd. U

10-27-2021 Public defender order appointing counsel
10-18-2021 Initial appearance Vale, Thomas J Severson, Denise

Noting:

[...]

“We’re searching in ditches, cornfields, woods, under bridges, in creeks,” said BA, a former boyfriend of Trumpy. “She deserved better than that. She really did.”

BA, who shares children with Trumpy, says the past few days have been overwhelmingly difficult.

[...]

The family says the last time anyone spoke to her was on Tuesday evening. They received a phone call when Melissa did not show up for work on Wednesday morning.

[...]

According to the Green County Sheriff, Trumpy was last seen on Tuesday night in Monroe. Authorities believe she traveled to Shannon, Illinois that same evening.

[...]

Family of missing Stephenson County woman pleads for help | MyStateline.com

The family believes that she is somewhere in the Stephenson County and Carroll County area, but said that they need help to cover more ground.

They said that Melissa Ann Trumpy was last seen in Shannon, Illinois at an old boyfriend’s home, but no one has heard from her since Tuesday.

•Trumpy left her job Tuesday night around 10:30 p.m.
•believed that Trumpy met up with her boyfriend later that night.

“They left together around 12-12:30 that night, and he returned between 3-4 that morning, alone,” Mboge (sister) said.

•Trumpy’s truck was found near W. Pearl City and S. Bolton Roads, but there was no sign of her.

The family believes that she is somewhere in the Stephenson County and Carroll County area, but said that they need help to cover more ground.

They said that Melissa Ann Trumpy was last seen in Shannon, Illinois at an old boyfriend’s home, but no one has heard from her since Tuesday.

•Trumpy left her job Tuesday night around 10:30 p.m.
•believed that Trumpy met up with her boyfriend later that night.

“They left together around 12-12:30 that night, and he returned between 3-4 that morning, alone,” Mboge (sister) said.

•Trumpy’s truck was found near W. Pearl City and S. Bolton Roads, but there was no sign of her.
Boyfriend returned alone. o_O

Have You Seen This Missing Wisconsin Woman Last Seen in the Freeport Area?

A concerned friend provided more information about Melissa Trumpy in a Facebook post on October 30 that said;

Looking for ANY help in the Freeport area!!! I’m sure a lot of you have seen a heavy police presence with the helicopters and everything out towards Bolton Rd this morning and the past few days. My friend Melissa has been missing since Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning and was last seen with Derek Hammer in the Shannon, IL area. Her rental truck was found on Bolton Rd just off Pearl City blacktop and there’s ties to the Babbs Grove Rd area/Bolton Rd area and a 20 mile radius from the Bolton Rd location.

Read More: Have You Seen This Missing Wisconsin Woman Last Seen in Illinois? | Have You Seen This Missing Wisconsin Woman Last Seen in the Freeport Area?

“We believe someone’s got to know something that isn’t speaking,” said Mandy Mboge, Trumpy’s sister.

Mboge is desperately searching for her younger sister after she said that Trumpy left her job Tuesday night around 10:30 p.m. Mboge believes that Trumpy met up with her boyfriend later that night.

“They left together around 12-12:30 that night, and he returned between 3-4 that morning, alone,” Mboge said.

“Day in and day out, eat, sleeping and breathing my sister, because that is my best friend and my person, she has been my person, so I can’t rest until I can bring her home, and she’s got three children and they need their mom and they need closure, or they need their mom back,” Mboge said.

“He isn’t going to be obvious, but he isn’t that smart either, so just look under things; heavily meadow areas, creek lines, anything on your property, just go around your property and search and see if anything looks out of place or wasn’t there before,” Mboge said.

“The more land we can cover, the better, because we just want to bring my sister home,” Mboge said. “This is a person with a family and children, and we just want to bring her home.”

“Yeah, we want to bring her home,” added Bengston.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gabriellarusk

NBC15 News
Gabriella Rusk
@GabriellaRusk

·
Oct 29

#MissingPerson: Authorities are looking for 37-yo Melissa Trumpy of Monticello. She was last seen in Monroe, WI. According to the Green County Sheriff’s Office, she also has ties to Shannon, IL where she was believed to have been shortly before she disappeared.
@nbc15_madison

[URL='https://mobile.twitter.com/GabriellaRusk']Gabriella Rusk
@GabriellaRusk

·
Oct 29

FIND MELISSA: Family and friends tell me they’ve spent hours searching for Melissa Trumpy. They say they are desperate to bring her home one way or another.
@nbc15_madison

Gabriella Rusk
@GabriellaRusk

·
Oct 29

A search party is out in Freeport, Illinois searching for Melissa Trumpy of Monticello, WI. Her family and friends believe she traveled to the area before she disappeared.
@nbc15_madison

[/URL]

‘We want to bring her home’: Family search for missing Monticello woman

Family and friends of Melissa Trumpy searched in the area between Freeport, Illinois and Shannon, Illinois.

“We’re searching in ditches, cornfields, woods, under bridges, in creeks,” said Ben Affrunti, a former boyfriend of Trumpy. “She deserved better than that. She really did.”

Affrunti, who shares children with Trumpy, says the past few days have been overwhelmingly difficult.

“I think that’s probably the hardest part: not knowing,” said Affrunti.

Was the boyfriend she was last seen with the same man arrested with her in this article with drug charges, domestic abuse, and child neglect. If so, that makes me even more worried for her safety. Green County Sheriff's deputies arrest 2 for child neglect

Yes, it’s the same guy.

Have You Seen This Missing Wisconsin Woman Last Seen in the Freeport Area?

From the link above:
Melissa has been missing since Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning and was last seen with (DH) in the Shannon, IL area. Her rental truck was found on Bolton Rd just off Pearl City blacktop and there’s ties to the Babbs Grove Rd area/Bolton Rd area and a 20 mile radius from the Bolton Rd location.

Green County Sheriff's deputies arrest 2 for child neglect

The search led to the arrest of (DH), 34, of Shannon, Ill., and Melissa A. Trumpy, 36, of Monticello, Wis.

It’s been one week since the Green County Sheriff’s Office was notified that Melissa Ann Trumpy was missing and her whereabouts remain unknown.

Green County Sheriff’s Office personnel have been actively involved in the investigation ever since. Deputies have physically searched a number of properties where Melissa has known to frequent. Deputies and detectives have interviewed a number of local residents who knew and had contact with Melissa prior to her disappearance. A search warrant was executed at her rural Monticello home. Search warrants and subpoenas have been requested for telephone, social media and financial records in an effort to find any activity that could give clues to her current location.

Detectives have reviewed surveillance video from multiple locations in Green County. Patrol deputies continuously search rural areas that are accessible to them and personnel have been assigned to travel to Carroll County and Stephenson County, Illinois to assist authorities in those jurisdictions that are searching for any information that could help in locating Melissa. Our agency has and will continue to target our resources toward areas that have the best chance of locating Melissa.

There have been large scale search parties in Carroll County and Stephenson Counties in Illinois and the investigation has focused on those areas. To leave no stone unturned, we would ask Green County residents that own rural properties, particularly from Monroe to the south to check their properties for anything that is suspicious or out of the ordinary and to report any findings to the Green County Sheriff’s Office at (608)328-9401.

Green County, WI

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back