Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, western shirt, July'99 - Peggy Lynn Johnson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why Racine Jane Doe facebook,ran by the sheriff dept,has been removed?
This is just an assumption but it's possible that it was deactivated because of funding/persons available to monitor the page frequently.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

This is just an assumption but it's possible that it was deactivated because of funding/persons available to monitor the page frequently.

I think its due to the isotope results; her investigator put the page offline

I think its due to the isotope results; her investigator put the page offline

Just curious, why do you think the isotopes results to be the reason in taking down the page?

I'm not sure what kind of funding...the detectives would post occasionally...i can see it going dormant,but why off completely ?I just wondered if a)either it was taken down if the post mortem pic was on there?b)its been off since Dec...dec is she they posted about the isotype etc at Smithsonian?

Just curious, why do you think the isotopes results to be the reason in taking down the page?

I'm wondering same thing?do they have a lead,and its among comments and they dont want to compromise investigation?

I emailed the investigators in her case,asking why her fb page was down ,and if it was due to time constraints,would they mind if someone else started one for her?I also asked if there are any updates.not one person responded.maybe wishful thinking,but my guts gotta,feelin here

I'm not sure what kind of funding...the detectives would post occasionally...i can see it going dormant,but why off completely ?I just wondered if a)either it was taken down if the post mortem pic was on there?b)its been off since Dec...dec is she they posted about the isotype etc at Smithsonian?

Facebook pages are free. The detective that opened the page can work on it any time. I wonder if she's sick. It's very easy to put a page offline.

That's what I'm saying too, they were posting about isotopes, why take it offline? Did they have a lead? Could be tons of reasons. I'm trying to think if I replied on their last post because I was considering it.

Facebook pages are free. The detective that opened the page can work on it any time. I wonder if she's sick. It's very easy to put a page offline.

That's what I'm saying too, they were posting about isotopes, why take it offline? Did they have a lead? Could be tons of reasons. I'm trying to think if I replied on their last post because I was considering it.

Would they take it down if someone reported it (for some reason)?

Would they take it down if someone reported it (for some reason)?

I've run FB pages since 2008, pages can be put offline by owners. They also can be pulled offline by FB. It's really hard to say who pulled the page. If someone complained to FB about it, I personally didn't see anything on it that would make FB would pull it offline, especially since law enforcement; Racine's detective owns/runs the page. My personal opinion is that her LE took it off line for whatever reason. Last I saw was a post about isotope testing and how the Smithsonian was doing it. The Smithsonian did it a few years ago, LE has never shared what came back so I didn't understand their recent post about the Smithsonian doing isotope testing. I had posted an article a few years ago about how LE were not going to share what they learned from testing when they exhumed her but haven't had time to look for it. I had looked for it once or twice but didn't find what I was looking for so I'm going to need a day where I have time to search all of my posts here

I know the fb page is free,I was responding to another comment.i dont think the detective is just sick...she would have left it up in case of any leads tips or messages.that doesn't seem plausible in my opinion.i just find it coincidental it came down in Dec,same time as isotype info.maybe its,wishful thinking on part to think there could be a,lead��

I emailed the investigators in her case,asking why her fb page was down ,and if it was due to time constraints,would they mind if someone else started one for her?I also asked if there are any updates.not one person responded.maybe wishful thinking,but my guts gotta,feelin here

Honestly, your best bet would be to call to speak to the detective. I would not start another page because her LE would probably ask it to be taken down and if you didn't, they'd contact FB to have it taken down.

I know the fb page is free,I was responding to another comment.i dont think the detective is just sick...she would have left it up in case of any leads tips or messages.that doesn't seem plausible in my opinion.i just find it coincidental it came down in Dec,same time as isotype info.maybe its,wishful thinking on part to think there could be a,lead��

I was mostly replying to Alley but also agree with you; I think they took it down because something is going on.

I wish I could remember if I replied to their post or not because I was going to call them out with the isotope testing being done years ago and how they said they were not going to share what they learned. If I did, that could be the reason they pulled the page; especially if others replied to what I said. I've been really sick and exhausted since August, was diagnosed with mono (which is rare for someone over 50) in December so I haven't been online much and would have missed any replies coming in.

I submitted a possible le match for Jane Doe in November. Joanne Pedersen missing from BC.http://globalnews.ca/video/2596653/archive-joanne-pedersen-disappears-in-chilliwack/

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
I have a huge feeling,that may end up being a case where she was never reported missing.ie-Jason callouhan,Lori ruff,Denise beaudin,etc.as a,wisconsite,I pray,pray this gets solved soon,so the killer pays the price(unlike Robert Evans.)I personally feel that since her time of death was hours before she was found,the killer didn't travel far with her.i honestly feel either it happened in that town or close.jmo

I submitted a possible le match for Jane Doe in November. Joanne Pedersen missing from BC.http://globalnews.ca/video/2596653/archive-joanne-pedersen-disappears-in-chilliwack/

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Good one newfiedee :) thanks for submitting! I wonder if Nicole Morin would be another Canadian case to throw in. Her hair seems straight but I know in my family a lot of us got wavy hair in our teens.

Here's one aged illustration of Nicole that could resemble Racine Doe
e262daebe188ca7b6a008322141b1c6b_view.jpg

Longshot but age and isotope location are good.

Good one newfiedee :) thanks for submitting! I wonder if Nicole Morin would be another Canadian case to throw in. Her hair seems straight but I know in my family a lot of us got wavy hair in our teens.

Here's one aged illustration of Nicole that could resemble Racine Doe
e262daebe188ca7b6a008322141b1c6b_view.jpg

Longshot but age and isotope location are good.
I just don't see this being her.personally,I just don't think this is a case of a child abducted and kept.I feel like this is a anger and hatred based killing.here are a few cases who could easily be a similar situation Racine Jane doe found herself in:DORIS ANN MCCLOUD,1991,IN NEARBY MILWAUKEE.was a,runaway from a group home,when a pimp,Joseph White,tried ri force her into prostitution.when she didn't want to anymore ,she was kept in his basement and tortured to death.THERESA KNORR,tortured and killed two teenage daughters,enlisting the help of her other children.SYLVIE LIKENS,INDIANA.her aunt was paid by her parents to care for the teenager for the summer .her aunt and cousins tortured her to death.i used to be fixated on the idea that it was a sole male killer.i now lean towards these scenarios.in addition,IMO,she was tortured and killed nearby.when her body was found,her death was listed as hours before.and no way someone is going to drive far with a body.

This crime was so brutal, the killer had to of done something like this before, or even after! It screams of hatred and rage...to let someone suffer takes a cold hearted and numb type of person. I hope we can give her a name!!

The FB page is up and running. :)

Here is the list (NamUs) of the missing persons so far definitely excluded as a match for RCJD. Hope this helps!

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Audrey Backeberg 1942 Wisconsin
Veronica Blumhorst 1969 Illinois
Christine Boggio 1967 California
Aundria Bowman 1974 Michigan
Sara Bushland 1980 Wisconsin
Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
Tina LAYTON 1971 California
Judith ODonnell 1961 New York
Paige Renkoski 1960 Michigan
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia