Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, western shirt, July'99 - Peggy Lynn Johnson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could someone be
so cruel and heartless....must have had a lot of anger and dislike for women..prostitutes?
Maybe she was a prostitute or habitual runaway so was never reported missing. Could it have been her john or customer?

These are all really good questions. There are a lot of things that could occur in this situation. My guess is she was a foster child who aged out of the system between ages of 19-22. If she had a disability, like mild to mod DD, she would be on the older end of the age bracket as she could technically stay in schooling until 21. Basically, given the state of her teeth, she most likely wasn't well cared for prior to the final weeks of her life. She essentially was someone's "pay check". If she had a mild form of DD she wouldn't be eligible for SSDI. Once they stopped collecting due to her age, or if she was adopted and received funds in her youth, they most likely left her somewhere. It would be interesting to know if her "cauliflower" ear was fairly recent or not. If recent it would have been a hematoma rather than cartilage. That would help us to know if she had come from a previously abusive environment or this was the result of the circumstance of the past few weeks of life.

Mistie Murray was a foster child who was suspected to have run away. There were brief sightings of her with street kids. She might've been picked up by a pimp & transported...

These are all really good questions. There are a lot of things that could occur in this situation. My guess is she was a foster child who aged out of the system between ages of 19-22. If she had a disability, like mild to mod DD, she would be on the older end of the age bracket as she could technically stay in schooling until 21. Basically, given the state of her teeth, she most likely wasn't well cared for prior to the final weeks of her life. She essentially was someone's "pay check". If she had a mild form of DD she wouldn't be eligible for SSDI. Once they stopped collecting due to her age, or if she was adopted and received funds in her youth, they most likely left her somewhere. It would be interesting to know if her "cauliflower" ear was fairly recent or not. If recent it would have been a hematoma rather than cartilage. That would help us to know if she had come from a previously abusive environment or this was the result of the circumstance of the past few weeks of life.

My thought is she was a prostitute or runaway . Maybe wanted out of that lifestyle or possibly stole money from her pimp or john. To be treated the way she was, this person was cold and had no feelings or attachment. Would be interested in finding out what was going on during that time frame in in that general area ...fair, carnival..ect

I submitted Lisa Ann Schmidt of NJ over a month ago, no word yet.
I fear our Jane doe was never reported missing. This killing was so coldhearted, I would think he probably has done this before. Any similar cases out there like this one?

I submitted Lisa Ann Schmidt of NJ over a month ago, no word yet.
I fear our Jane doe was never reported missing. This killing was so coldhearted, I would think he probably has done this before. Any similar cases out there like this one?
A month isn't long at all, and matches usually take longer than ruleouts. Also, since there's a criminal case involved, they often don't release the results until they are ready to make an arrest.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I just checked namus, Lisa is now listed as a rule out.
Thanks carbuff, I didn't take into consideration the criminal case aspect.

It would be nice to see a picture version of this poor girl with a little more weight on her. I'm wondering if with all the neglect , she lost alot of weight and she once appeared with a fuller face, giving her a different look then when she passed ?

Do we know if the injury to her ear was fairly recent or a long standing injury?

Do we know if the injury to her ear was fairly recent or a long standing injury?
From her Doenet page: "She had a "cauliflower" deformation on her right ear that may have come from a recent injury. Possibly cognitively disabled."

From her Doenet page: "She had a "cauliflower" deformation on her right ear that may have come from a recent injury. Possibly cognitively disabled."

Ok. I am just wondering because what cauliflower ear is is basically a hematoma. If its acute or a couple weeks old, it can actually be lanced and drained. Thus the ear can retain its almost natural state. After a few weeks, it reabsorbs in a way creating cartilage damage that becomes a more permanent condition. So...in a way the injury can be "dated". That's too bad its so vague.

Ok. I am just wondering because what cauliflower ear is is basically a hematoma. If its acute or a couple weeks old, it can actually be lanced and drained. Thus the ear can retain its almost natural state. After a few weeks, it reabsorbs in a way creating cartilage damage that becomes a more permanent condition. So...in a way the injury can be "dated". That's too bad its so vague.

Since they also mention that she had been mistreated for some time, possibly weeks, before she was killed, it sounds like it might have been inflicted at the end of her life. So if she was reported missing somewhere, she might not have had it then.

I submitted Mistie Murray to NAMUS...how long does it take for a person to be ruled out or verified?

Since they also mention that she had been mistreated for some time, possibly weeks, before she was killed, it sounds like it might have been inflicted at the end of her life. So if she was reported missing somewhere, she might not have had it then.

Working with Canadian officials, it could take a long time. They don't usually take a DNA sample unless they have a set of remains to compare it to, unlike here, where officials will take one to have on file. The good news is, Canada is changing that policy and should be getting a DNA database set up, like we have with CODIS.

Working with Canadian officials, it could take a long time. They don't usually take a DNA sample unless they have a set of remains to compare it to, unlike here, where officials will take one to have on file. The good news is, Canada is changing that policy and should be getting a DNA database set up, like we have with CODIS.

That is real good news, they are building a DNA database. I hope they include all of the missing indigenous women too.

That is real good news, they are building a DNA database. I hope they include all of the missing indigenous women too.
I hope so, too. I also hope they use the same protocols so we can work together easier for those who may have crossed the border.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ie-Marie-Casberg-17-Racine-County-6-July-1969

It's interesting that the road (92nd St.) where Franksville, WI borders Raymond, WI, and where Racine Jane Doe was found July, 1999, was the same road that some of the body parts of Stephanie Marie Casberg were also found July, 1969, 30 years previously, to the month.

Why authorities never publicly disclosed that fact is unknown.

Post #7: (when I posted as scorpionsting)

Mere coincidence that both victims were found on the same road, in the same month, in July, 30 years apart? I doubt it. Especially if both victims were found in the exact same spot on 92nd St.

https://goo.gl/maps/PX9qQ

Casberg's other body parts were found about 4 miles northeast where 8 Mile Road crosses the Root River.

Lots of other unsolved murders of girls and women in Racine County, WI. Patricia Green, Ida Mae Morris (Green & Morris lived two blocks from each other on the same street), Tina Davidson, Patricia Ann Oley, Barbara Stempe, Judith Nelson...

copycat? father and sun?

I believe they have semen and have a male DNA profile, I'm not sure if they have a name associated with it though.

I'm convinced they want to keep it for themselves, could be because of the person(s) responsible or for other reasons, could be because she's not from the US like they've always thought was the case. I'm surprised they posted isotope testing continuing at The Smithsonian on their FB page. I still have to find the article I remember that did say they weren't going to release the isotope results because I'm sure I read it

While looking for it, I ended up on her wiki looking for the article, ended up seeing something that caught my eye; it was citation #18 "Investigators find ties between Jane Doe, Illinois case". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel By Tunkieicz, Jenny July 21, 2000 but there isn't a working URL, thankfully her Porch light thread has it. I'm going to have to go there and read when I have time but basically the female was Mary Kate Sunderlin. Sunderlin, 34, disappeared from Carpentersville, Illinois on September 4, 1999. In December of that year, her remains were found in the Green Belt Forest Preserve. She had been tortured and beaten to death. Three men were eventually convicted in her case, but Sunderlin was not identified until February 2006, when an investigator saw her case listed on the Charley Project and made the connection. Dental records confirmed the match.

See post #6
Title: WIF990721 WARNING: Post-Mortem - Description: Racine county July 21 1999

PorchlightUSA - December 14, 2006 05:12 AM (GMT)
The story below is brought to you by this Standard Press advertiser

Computer rendering of Jane Doe - Jane Doe: Body found here may have global connections

BBM

This is the most recent, I posted it the other day but depending on how you sort your threads, it may be on another page. Was post #744

OT http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...strong-settlement-st-1012-20171011-story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member