GUILTY WI - Reena Williams, 3, Town of Swiss, 14 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just the alledged fact that Reena was out wondering alone twice that day and that far away tells me something was going on at home with her parents that was more important than ensuring her safety. For that, I believe there should be charges.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yes Jules, your point is completely valid. No doubt neglect is the reason Reena died. But I want to hear from LE what that thing was, which occupied so much of their time.

:what: :waitasec:

I'm still looking for another Link!

-Reena babysat for https://www.facebook.com/lisa.haler
-Infant
-Closed 'Memorial Sight' run by mom & two friends. I wonder how many supporters joined this group? Apparently group members are well screened.
-Justice For Reena FB was shut down; I was not involved in set up but moved to this sight to show what thousand + had to say. Unfortunately, people get carried away making threats. Wish questions could be raised without family taking defense & posters making threats to Reenas loved ones; freedom of speech/information was being abused by some; closing brings many rumors in small town; LE step in?
-appears LE has limited grounds for charges
-if Danbury residents were aware of roaming-question on WHY nothing was done would be relevant-if SS involved, who dropped the ball?
-we can't bring Reena back BUT question safety of residence; assume parents will move but question location with children
-rumors in Danbury are drugs found in home; father/apparently a photo surfaced of topless Reena (maradi gras beads) and shirtless TW; haven't seen a picture
-over 500 of us searched for this beautiful baby; Why was child allowed to roam after being returned home twice? Fisherman noted TWs reluctance to call LE; would parents have made call?
-frustrating to see charges for throwing kittens out window; animal negligence; minimum charge of lack of supervision! Similar to leaving kids unattended in vehicle?

Shana, sadly I think you are right. But like HB said, Roland is talking to the DA, so maybe some sort of low level charge will be made. I have mixed feelings about charging the parents, I need to know more.
=

I too am hoping for charges. However, at the very least, they have to live with what they let happen.

RIP Reena, you were too precious for this world.

-\
-rumors in Danbury are drugs found in home; father/apparently a photo surfaced of topless Reena (maradi gras beads) and shirtless TW; haven't seen a picture

Mardi Gras bead pic is here: http://www.the-leader.net/volunteer-searchers.html

I saw the other photo you mention on JD's fb before it went private. There was a youtube memorial video that had this photo in it. Are we allowed to link to youtube? EDIT: The video is gone. I did see that photo though and was bothered by it.

PS. Hello everyone, I am new here. I live in the Kansas City metro area. Baby Lisa is never far from my mind.

I saw the other photo you mention on JD's fb before it went private. There was a youtube memorial video that had this photo in it. Are we allowed to link to youtube? EDIT: The video is gone. I did see that photo though and was bothered by it.

PS. Hello everyone, I am new here. I live in the Kansas City metro area. Baby Lisa is never far from my mind.

:welcome: Oceanblue :welcome:

ETA... Baby Lisa was the case that brought me to Websleuths!

Welcome, Oceanblue! I'm a KC person also. I dont comment much, but I read here daily. I was thinking of Baby Lisa just today... <sigh>

I'm not sure why 'we' are going down the path of the Mardi Gras photo. In my greater family, we have Europeans who think entirely differently than many Americans do in terms of photographing kids. Those in my extended family have taken pix of their kids at toddler age, not always fully dressed but no frontal shots below waistline either (after infancy).

I remember when one such photo was given to my Mother circa late 90s. It was a pix of 2 little ones from behind, as they were painting on easels. My artistic Mother didn't like it, but I understood why: 'twas a matter of perspective, since my Mother took many photos of me topless in a little backyard pool at such a young age...but I was wearing shorts.

Rather clumsily said ^ ... fwiw.

What is the point here about that photo? I think it's precious. I don't think family photos are snapped with consideration about how some pedo may respond to them.

~jmo~

I'm not sure why 'we' are going down the path of the Mardi Gras photo. In my greater family, we have Europeans who think entirely differently than many Americans do in terms of photographing kids. Those in my extended family have taken pix of their kids at toddler age, not always fully dressed but no frontal shots below waistline either (after infancy).

I remember when one such photo was given to my Mother circa late 90s. It was a pix of 2 little ones from behind, as they were painting on easels. My artistic Mother didn't like it, but I understood why: 'twas a matter of perspective, since my Mother took many photos of me topless in a little backyard pool at such a young age...but I was wearing shorts.

Rather clumsily said ^ ... fwiw.

What is the point here about that photo? I think it's precious. I don't think family photos are snapped with consideration about how some pedo may respond to them.

~jmo~

I could not agree with you more!!! :seeya:

Sheriff comments?
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2919633/posts

Great point from another sight! Who is taking a picture of topless 3 year old with eye make up/beads standing next to bare bellied daddy? Daddy went into house to make a drink after neighbor returned little girl at 5:30 pm. Shouldn't daddy be making dinner instead?

Would LE have been notified of lost child if fisherman hadn't called? When? Darkness setting in.

Despite what freep commenters may have to say...Are you insinuating something nefarious about that one photo of Reena and if so, why?

afaik, there is NO evidence presented or even hinted-at by LE to consider such. If you have a MSM link, please post it.

~jmo~

I could not agree with you more!!! :seeya:

I respectfully disagree. The is Mayberry, USA, not Europe. Family lives on top of a dam. Toddler is allowed to wander the streets.

Eye make up + topless + beads + camera + daddy = Just sick! IMO:-(

"Allowed to wander the streets" or whatever is one thing, and quite apart from the rest.

What's all the fuss about the one photo...is LE concerned? If so, please link it up.

~jmo~

Despite what freep commenters may have to say...Are you insinuating something nefarious about that one photo of Reena and if so, why?

afaik, there is NO evidence presented or even hinted-at by LE to consider such. If you have a MSM link, please post it.

~jmo~

No insinuating! Just a very tragic story with many unanswered questions. SOMETHING just isn't right about this whole nightmare. Parents behavior is bizarre. This is a fact!

Hearing news of LE dragging TW out of water just yards from Reena, makes me ill. Did he 'tell' LE that dog came out HERE?

We walked shoulder to shoulder through brush and mosquitoes for hours! Did sheriff ignore TWs reason for frantic water search? Guess you can tell I've never been involved in a search; PTS.

Thank-you for your service, being involved in the search for Reena. We all wish it had resulted in a positive outcome...a tragic story indeed.

~jmo~

Shana - who knows what LE is thinking now? TW is creepy IMO. Never met him. Just putting links together from this story. When do you think TW would have called LE? Do you think he told LE that Reena and dog were together & dog came out of water in spot they dragged him from? RE Pict. I haven't seen the photo of Reena and daddy. The one of just Reena is too precious for words.

Thank-you for your service, being involved in the search for Reena. We all wish it had resulted in a positive outcome...a tragic story indeed.

~jmo~

Heartbreaking! Searchers sat on the ground and cried when tragedy was confirmed. We had heard about the neighbor returning Reena to her home. Then mom came to microphone. It's just sad all the way around.

Me too HB, Mayberry RFD-ish. I laughed when I read your post!!!!!! That said, me being the Dork I am, loved it. I was a late in life baby and my parents are older, so I have an appreciation for "old fashioned ways".

Shana, sadly I think you are right. But like HB said, Roland is talking to the DA, so maybe some sort of low level charge will be made. I have mixed feelings about charging the parents, I need to know more.

Hi Southernanna, good to see you posting here. Another case of neglect, different than Carnel's but the outcome was still the same, no? Heartbreaking!!!

OT. I ran into to many old articles while researching my family roots. There were daily social updates as well. Who was out of town visiting who, who was in town to visit who and the reason. I spent a lot of time around my great grandparents hearing old stories, etc. The telephone replaced those daily updates from the local paper. LOL

As far as charges against the parents, IMO, a child is now dead. At least charges of neglect, from what we have been told so far. The investigation is still on going and I pray we hear nothing more that is negative regarding Reena. Would be a relief after little Jake Kimbley's demise. :(

I saw the pic of the father shirtless holding Reena and although it was hard on the eyes, it was just a pic of him apparently schmoozing around the house. If he had a six pack torso, I don't think that many would be offended. IMO The pic of Reena with the beads was probably taken in the same context....running around the house topless, but agree it was in poor taste putting it on the web. She was tall for her age and does look like a 5 yr old, rather than 3; very mobile, yet still had the mental development of a toddler. No reason for her not to be watched...inside the house, let alone outside...and surrounded by water. JMO

I respectfully disagree. The is Mayberry, USA, not Europe. Family lives on top of a dam. Toddler is allowed to wander the streets.

Eye make up + topless + beads + camera + daddy = Just sick! IMO:-(

Thank you Justiceforreena for respectfully expressing your opinion. But I will agree to disagree with you, certainly not going to argue over this point. I really hate that the world is so perverted, and we even need to have this discussion about a nonsexual photo of an innocent child.

I woke up this morning wondering if Tom's job of being the dam operator offered life insurance?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back