GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In closing arguments, froelich says it’s a ‘battle of the experts’ for the second phase of trial, where the jury will decide whether or not Taylor #Schabusiness is legally responsible for the crimes she has been convicted of… the murder of Shad Thyrion in Feb. 2022 in Green Bay.

Last edited:
Judge Walsh is reading jury instructions to the Jury.
Closing arguments. Jurors will then begin deliberations.

No way she will walk!
Phase 1: Guilty of all charges = LWOP
Phase 2: Defendant is responsible for the crime.
moo
I do feel she has mental illness, but it is not the cause of the murder. She does need intensive psychological help that sadly she will not get.

I feel she should be held responsible and given LWOP. I believe because she was under the influence of quite an impresssive amount of meth, stated she knew she was killing him but chose to not stop because she liked it and wanted to see what would happen, along with the admittance to considering calling 911 after she strangled the victim, and dismembered the body to remove him from the home shows she knew the gravity of her actions.

This is a heartbreaking case for me. I am glad I am not a juror.

I do feel she has mental illness, but it is not the cause of the murder. She does need intensive psychological help that sadly she will not get.

I feel she should be held responsible and given LWOP. I believe because she was under the influence of quite an impresssive amount of meth, stated she knew she was killing him but chose to not stop because she liked it and wanted to see what would happen, along with the admittance to considering calling 911 after she strangled the victim, and dismembered the body to remove him from the home shows she knew the gravity of her actions.

This is a heartbreaking case for me. I am glad I am not a juror.
I feel bad for Shad's family.

Hopefully she gets professional help. There is issue with someone who is trying to blame their actions on a mental health illness when really they are a pathological liar and trying to avoid prison. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back