GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"She didnt look right" 10/10 defense :rolleyes:
She didn't either.

But in fairness he got the case very very late.
having said that he should have lined up several prominent psychiatrists to assess her and opine.
he should have presented her life circumstances to the jury as lead in for her mental illnesses..
it makes no sense to park her condition for the duration of her crime.
it accompanied her and was unmedicated.

To take meth is an insane act in itself.
to take it in the quantities in which she took it is highly dangerous and i have no idea how she was physically able to process that quantity.

Poorly presented defense, prosecution acc to law do not need to prove sanity, yet they went all out.

To consider chopping up his body to be the act of a sane person is insanity in itself.

if she was thinking straight, meth aside, she could have called for help and explained it was a sex game gone wrong, which is all it probably was..

She could have left town, hidden somewhere, she had lots of saner options than cutting her friend to pieces.

She made an insane choice, not a sane one.

What had she planned on saying when they came knocking , looking for him?
Well, his head and penis are here, his legs are over there..??

Meth can and does bring about this type of pathological violence and madness.
but add meth to an already untreated psychopathology and it's a dumpster fire.

When I compare this case to the likes of Leticia who received every possible delay, benefit and psychiatric evaluation thus delaying her trial for years it seems very unfair..

Funny thing is that I don't have the faintest idea whether she is in any way invested in any particular outcome herself.

I found the court process to be unpleasant, unnecessarily cruel disrespectful of mentally ill people.

My mom was diagnosed with bipolar 1-never took any (legal) medication for it. I was never convinced it is what she actually has. Similarly, I’m not convinced anyone can be sure what Schabusiness really has going on.

Sometimes when people have very abnormal thoughts and feelings, there is so much covering up and straight out lying going on that it’s hard for the rest of us on the outside to sort it all out. How can we know when they are being compliant? Are they really telling us what they are thinking and feelings? What their senses tell them? Are their memories accurate? What are their motivations?

It’s just so hard to know.

Jury unanimously finds that TS did NOT suffer from mental defect during the crimes. Defendant doesn't really have a reaction.

ETA: Judge entered sentencing date as September 26th 9:30 am CT

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper