GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone posted on X a side by side photo of Dahmer and Shad. Photo used of Shad bares a substantially similar resemblance to JD. Not an approved site, will post it if someone from an approved site post it. moo

I think she’s insane in the terms we’d normally use it, but I still can’t see her as legally insane. She even admitted to how messed up it was
Here's the definition.
I'm pretty sure she meets it

A criminal defendant may raise an affirmative defense of not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect, also known as an “insanity” or “NGI” defense. Wis. Stat. § 971.15. The defendant bears the burden of establishing the defense “to a reasonable certainty by the greater weight of the credible evidence.” Wis. Stat. § 971.15(3). Wisconsin Stat. § 971.15(1) provides that the defendant may establish an insanity defense by demonstrating that he lacked substantial capacity either to (1) appreciate the wrongfulness of his conduct, or (2) conform his conduct to the requirements of the law.

We're still in the guilt phase. I believe guilt has been established.

The next phase is the 'responsibility phase'

A bifurcated criminal trial consists of two phases: (1) the guilt phase; and (2) the responsibility phase. When a criminal defendant pleads not guilty and not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect, the jury hears evidence relating to the defendant’s guilt in the first phase of the trial, and if the jury finds the defendant guilty, the trial proceeds to the second phase. Wis. Stat. § […]

margin-left:1.0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify’>

Here's the definition.
I'm pretty sure she meets it

A criminal defendant may raise an affirmative defense of not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect, also known as an “insanity” or “NGI” defense. Wis. Stat. § 971.15. The defendant bears the burden of establishing the defense “to a reasonable certainty by the greater weight of the credible evidence.” Wis. Stat. § 971.15(3). Wisconsin Stat. § 971.15(1) provides that the defendant may establish an insanity defense by demonstrating that he lacked substantial capacity either to (1) appreciate the wrongfulness of his conduct, or (2) conform his conduct to the requirements of the law.

We're still in the guilt phase. I believe guilt has been established.

The next phase is the 'responsibility phase'

A bifurcated criminal trial consists of two phases: (1) the guilt phase; and (2) the responsibility phase. When a criminal defendant pleads not guilty and not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect, the jury hears evidence relating to the defendant’s guilt in the first phase of the trial, and if the jury finds the defendant guilty, the trial proceeds to the second phase. Wis. Stat. § […]

margin-left:1.0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify’>
(1) appreciate the wrongfulness of his conduct - IMO she fails here. She clearly knew what she was doing was wrong. She stated she almost called the cops on herself to report it, and she made an effort to clean up the crime scene and hide evidence.

She is definitely not right in the head.
How could you be after doing what she did. -Shiver-
It seems like she listens and relives it but not in a haunting way.
No nightmares for her.

I do think she knew what she was doing, and liked it just as she said.

She is definitely not right in the head.
How could you be after doing what she did. -Shiver-
It seems like she listens and relives it but not in a haunting way.
No nightmares for her.

I do think she knew what she was doing, and liked it just as she said.
Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on how you look at it) psychopathy and/or sociopathy are not considered insanity.

Ahhh what's going on, I only went to get my chicken nuggets and defense is talking about mistrial again

We were contacted this morning that a juror told a bailiff that yesterday his buddy texted him and said he saw him on TV. We have scrubbed through all our footage and cannot find anything. Judge is addressing it now.

Judge says he's confident that it wasn't from our (@Lawcrimenetwork) cameras. He's worried that a gallery member may have taken photos or video but hasn't been able to find that either.

Defense motions for a mistrial.
Judge denies defense motion for a mistrial.

Judge will question the juror.
The juror in question is being brought into the courtroom.

Juror says yesterday at 3pm a co-worker that works out of state texted him saying he'd seen him on YouTube.

Prosecutor tells the judge he has no concerns. Defense is concerned.

Defense motion for mistrial again and judge denies it again.

Also, the juror said he wasn't concerned about it.

Last edited:
Ahhh what's going on, I only went to get my chicken nuggets and defense is talking about mistrial again
A juror told a baliff that he received a text from a friend that something to the effect of "saw you on tv and you're looking dapper". Law & Crime reviewed stream from yesterday and found no video of jury accidental or otherwise. Judge stated the juror said the video was possibly on youtube. So therefore could have been a gallery member recording. So court security camera will be reviewed to see if that is so.
Defense of course asked for mistrial. The state asked to voir dire the juror.

Watching Court TV ..she did not look up or smirk when Shad’s dad testified. She kept looking down with a somber face IMO.
Is she selectively making faces, smiling cause she definitely dialed it down for Shads dad. He said the night he saw her at his house she engaged in small talk & she was “polite”.

MOO but I think she is an actress much like LVD. Scary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back