GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watching the trial feed, while it's muted and waiting for court to resume. Videographers have focused on TS, and her face making abilities. The squinty eyes with the smirk and furrowed brow, reminds me of Amber Heard, and the " My dog stepped on a beeeee" face!!

After seeing what seems to be defense attny CF preparing his opening statement in court this AM, I am not hopeful that he put forth much effort into the 2nd phase either. The jury should at least know about her mental health history, family upbringing, any other episodes throughout her life etc and call witnesses to corroborate such things. I fear that he will just rely on information collected thus far and offer no new information. I hope I am wrong.

A big question I have is where was her son while she was living in some random dude's apartment smoking meth? I know her son now lives with his paternal grandparents, but when did that transpire and wouldn't that be a mitigating factor to her mental health as to the loss of custody of her child?
Is she actually legally married? Her last name is made up and not the legal last name of her "husband". Did they live together? If so. When? He is incarcerated for the past approx 20 months. Wouldn't that be a mitigating factor to her state of mind as well?

Her mother died when she was young and she lived with her grandparents. What was that homelife like? How did the death of her mother impact her life? That is certainly a traumatic event that altered her mind and could be a mitigating factor.

The jury knows very little about her, and I hope CF does his job and fills in the blanks to humanize her, allow moments of empathy for her. Even though she commited a heinous crime, she is still a human being and deserves to be understood on a human level. She wasn't born a monster, so what transpired in her life to mold her into what she has become?
MOO

I can't watch the live feed for the next few hours (stupid life) so relying on updates on here when I'm able to nip on!

Is there an estimate on how long this second phase will last?
I personally doubt it'll be long.

My personal guess is we will have a verdict by tommorow.

That's just my opinion tho. I dont know if theres an offical estimate

After seeing what seems to be defense attny CF preparing his opening statement in court this AM, I am not hopeful that he put forth much effort into the 2nd phase either. The jury should at least know about her mental health history, family upbringing, any other episodes throughout her life etc and call witnesses to corroborate such things. I fear that he will just rely on information collected thus far and offer no new information. I hope I am wrong.

A big question I have is where was her son while she was living in some random dude's apartment smoking meth? I know her son now lives with his paternal grandparents, but when did that transpire and wouldn't that be a mitigating factor to her mental health as to the loss of custody of her child?
Is she actually legally married? Her last name is made up and not the legal last name of her "husband". Did they live together? If so. When? He is incarcerated for the past approx 20 months. Wouldn't that be a mitigating factor to her state of mind as well?

Her mother died when she was young and she lived with her grandparents. What was that homelife like? How did the death of her mother impact her life? That is certainly a traumatic event that altered her mind and could be a mitigating factor.

The jury knows very little about her, and I hope CF does his job and fills in the blanks to humanize her, allow moments of empathy for her. Even though she commited a heinous crime, she is still a human being and deserves to be understood on a human level. She wasn't born a monster, so what transpired in her life to mold her into what she has become?
MOO
same as that.
Very disturbing.

MOO
Want to respond to your post. Nice post.

I can't watch the live feed for the next few hours (stupid life) so relying on updates on here when I'm able to nip on!

Is there an estimate on how long this second phase will last?
It seems defense is calling just two witnesses - the psychologist Dr. Litten (sp?) And TS's father so in my opinion the jury will have the case by this afternoon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back