GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am listening....

Her family is asking for the option of parole because.... she's redeemable, she has a son...

But I'm not seeing why parole is warranted. She's still alive. Her family can forge a new relationship with her and visit her in prison, where she and they can all be safe.

One fault member said it was important for Taylor to be able to see her son someday, have a relationship.

Lotta prisoners want that sort of thing.

What's perhaps too bad is that methamphetamine can't be on trial in this country. The violence, the loss -- is staggering.

It IS a tragedy and it IS a travesty that methamphetamine ate her brain, but SHE is safest behind bars and so is everyone else.

JMO

nature or nurture or culture?

I believe it's all three

#TaylorSchabusiness’ incarcerated father spoke at the convicted killer’s sentencing on Tuesday and discussed her troubled upbringing, along with her issues with substances. Arturo Coronado said he doesn’t think “she’s a monster” and that substances turned her into a “zombie.” Coronado believes Schabusiness should get the chance to receive parole, instead of being locked up indefinitely.

can't hear him without turning it up and then the lawyer is too loud

Ouch. The defense's expert just made the case for damaged goods. Her brain is forever damaged.

How in heaven's name would mere family members EVER be able to provide her the safety and structure to gird her from every possible stressor?

Frankly IMO anyone who cares about her ought to be grateful that, to see her, there will always be bars between them.

JMO

yeah there's no coming back from wherever she is and has been for years IMO

The uncle of victim #ShadThryion spoke at #TaylorSchabusiness’ sentencing hearing on Tuesday. Kelly Thyrion slammed Schabusiness, telling her there’s “no excuse” for her “cowardly” actions in murdering his nephew. “I pray you meet the same fate as your idolistic Jeffrey Dahmer,” Kelly said. “Have a good life Sh*tbusiness.”

The father of victim #ShadThryion spoke at #TaylorSchabusiness’ sentencing hearing on Tuesday. Shad’s father forgave the murderer and asked the judge if she could receive parole. “Everybody makes bad choices and I think there’s a lot of hope for you,” Michael Thyrion said. “I know you’ve got heart. I wish you no harm.”

Judge Walsh did not appear angry. Did I watch a different sentencing than Law&Crime? Judge Walsh is professional and own personal feelings are set aside. imo

#BREAKING: ‘It’s difficult to identify a human nature in those activities’: Angry judge tears into Taylor Schabusiness before sentencing her to life without possibility of parole for gruesome murder READ MORE: https://bit.ly/3PFxC5k

The judge overseeing #TaylorSchabusiness’ gruesome murder trial handed down a sentence of life in prison without parole for the convicted killer on Tuesday. Schabusiness was found guilty of suffocating Shad Thyrion with a chain dog collar before decapitating him and further dismembering his body. “The victim's remains were cut up and packaged into containers,” Judge Thomas Walsh said. “This crime offends human decency.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back