• Yes

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 451 83.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 59 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. I'm actually afraid of her and I would be afraid to post her my name and address and I don't send things anonymously.

Just a little thought on this post. KC is nothing like the ones you mentioned as she has not said a word to us public. The other ones bold faced lied.
We REALLY don't know what is going on with this case as it hasn't gone to trial yet...

Then we're just splitting hairs, no problem. What I mean is I did not write to any of those other offenders before or after their trials and Casey is no different than they. They're not people who just made a bad mistake and would be grateful for a kind word. They're murderers and sociopaths. They would see any letter with a forgiving or kind tone as a milk cow in an envelope and they'd start looking for the udders.

Only if she accepts my offer for a COMPLETE set of Encyclopedia Britannica, plus works of Shakespeare, and ADDED quotations from Bartlett. Plus spell / grammar checker. I would also inform her, it is a trial run period. No need for her to be committed. Right now.

No. I'm actually afraid of her and I would be afraid to post her my name and address and I don't send things anonymously.

Wise words! You can't send mail to a prisoner without a return address and anyone who chooses to write to an inmate they don't know should definitely get a PO Box, IMO.

:furious::furious:I will write to her right here and right now.:furious::furious:

Dear Casey,
Caylee was a beautiful child, and a precious little girl. She meant everything to your mother, but you knew that didn't you? She also meant the whole world to your father, and you didn't care about THAT one way or another did you? It was your mother you wanted revenge on right? Your mother, for taking Caylee's love and making Caylee her own child and leaving you out in the cold...Isn't that the selfish way that YOU saw it? Here was Cindy paying all of your bills, providing you with a car and a home and food and money to spend and also supporting your daughter and providing for her every need right down to allowing YOU to drop her off at HER work on a regular basis so you could run off and do what? Have sex with some random guy of the week? Do drugs? Steal and lie and cheat? And Caylee should have loved you more because why again???? I seem to have missed where YOU deserved ANY of her love at all. From where I am sitting you are a cold-blooded child killer and the day cannot come soon enough for me when you begin your life sentence, and hopefully, it will be with the same amount of mercy that you showed Caylee-NONE, no mercy, LWOP. Poor YOU! You had it so hard didn't you? Wow, how did you manage as long as you did and NOT kill Caylee? I mean, the pressure of having someone do your laundry and cook for you and babysit continually and provide you with EVERYTHING you needed MUST have been so hard to live with. Are better off NOW? I know your mother and father and brother are FAR better off with you there where you are, so at least they will not have to deal with your CRAP on top of it all! Right down to the end you had to try to deprive your MOTHER of what SHE wanted for Caylee didn't you? Right down to the funeral, you could not help but twist the screws a little could you? I said goodbye to your daughter today along with many thousands of other people. I am glad your mother did not listen to YOUR selfish and TWISTED wishes in NOT allowing the public to be a part of Caylee's memorial. Between you and Cindy? I would have chosen Cindy too!:furious::furious:

Then we're just splitting hairs, no problem. What I mean is I did not write to any of those other offenders before or after their trials and Casey is no different than they. They're not people who just made a bad mistake and would be grateful for a kind word. They're murderers and sociopaths. They would see any letter with a forgiving or kind tone as a milk cow in an envelope and they'd start looking for the udders.

One of my main reasons I would write is to suggest that she get a new attorney and maybe find a way to make things right for herself and at least tell her story. It may or may not be the whole truth but she should at least try in her heart to make it right with her daughter.
At least say something to someone about what she did.
I dont know if she killed her daughter (which I suspect) but if she says she didnt, then for goodness sake tell who did....

KC wouldn't give any of our letters the time of day, and she certainly wouldn't take advice from a complete stranger. Think of all the people who have tried to reach out to her to get her to tell the truth - including people who loved her. She's a PSYCHOPATH, people. You don't want to get involved with her - trust me on this. Nobody here is going to get through to her. Writing a letter to her IMO would be a waste of y'alls time, but if you feel compelled to do so, then by all means do it, but don't expect anything. IF she does write back to you, it will be only because she wants something from you. I would steer clear and not get involved. If you want to "help" somebody, volunteer and become a big brother or big sister to a needy child in your area, or do something else that's constructive. Writing KC would not be constructive - just a waste of time IMO.

snipped
Personally I think she jeopardized Caylee and left her in a Bordello.
Just that behavior alone should get Casey Jail time.
But what attractive young lady goes to a Bordello to begin with?

Bordello? What?

Would I write to KC? Easiest poll I ever took? NO

I think we should write to KC and tell her to confess and how JB is pulling the wool over her eyes. She will be convicted and spend the rest of her life in prison. If she confesses she may get out of prison for her 50th or 60th birthday. She needs to know what we think. She needs to tell the truth. She need to hear the truth. I don't think her defense is telling her the truth. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I'm going to write her also. merker

I think we should write to KC and tell her to confess and how JB is pulling the wool over her eyes. She will be convicted and spend the rest of her life in prison. If she confesses she may get out of prison for her 50th or 60th birthday. She needs to know what we think. She needs to tell the truth. She need to hear the truth. I don't think her defense is telling her the truth. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I'm going to write her also. merker

Its a great idea, but seeing as how JB is reading her mail before she gets it. She probably wont get this one.

I've been trying to decide what to write. I cant finish my letter without cursing at her for what she did to Caylee.

NO. Why would I? I don't know her from a hole in the wall other then what is on the TV. Not to mention, I try not to make it a habit of writing to murderers.

I am sure all the letters, if there are any, will be thrown out just the way they threw the flowers, signs, toys and stuffed animals out. No, wait those things were for Caylee that were thrown out, the letters would be for KC so they might actually keep those to help her feel better about herself for killing Caylee. Ugh, sick!!!

George's words touched me very much too and I think he is quite a guy. I was weighing his comments for one instant when he asked that we write to Casey, but then I dismissed the thought as I don't believe the letters or words would mean anything to Casey. Also, I read on one of the threads that there might be a possibility that those who write to Casey might be called as Defense Witnesses -- but who knows!

That is my opinion too, but from what I understand, Doesn't Baez monitor her mail as well? Only giving her what he thinks she should have? She did mention that she hasn't gotten any hate mail, which totally surprises me..
She wouldn't give it a second chance because right now, I don't think she gets all of her mail.

You send the mail to the jail and JB won't see it.
Current Inmate Database
http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}

08049710 - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Cell # F-DORML-12

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/BUSINESS/jail/InmateMail.htm

Sending Mail to Inmates
Rules & Requirements :

Use complete committed name
Use complete jail and cell numbers
Use complete address:
Example:
John Joseph Jones
00012345 M-4A
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970

Sender must use their first and last name and complete return address
Send money orders with inmate's name and jail number. Do not send cash or personal checks.
Do not send stamps, envelopes, paper, pens, pencils, inappropriate pictures or polaroids, plastic cards, phone cards, stickers, lipstick marks on envelopes, or glued items.
No unnecessary writing or drawings are allowed on envelopes.
Books (paperback only - no hard covers), magazines, newspapers and religious materials must be mailed directly by the publisher or bookstore. Publications cannot contain any nudity.
All correspondence addressed to inmates must be sent by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Correspondence sent by other courier or delivery service will be refused.

Well, how about a card? Would ya send Casey a card?

Maybe something from Hallmark's new "Happy Murderers Day" line?

I called the mailroom. Here is the address to send directly to KC in her cold, small and monitored cell:
Casey Marie Anthony
FDC-L
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970

You have to have you return address with first and last name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back