• Yes

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 451 83.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 59 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since George is fresh out of therapy, I’m sure that forgiving Casey was a mentally healthy step for him. As for my writing a letter to her? No. She’s a psychopath. It’s pretty obvious there is nothing that would change her dark heart. Not even her father’s attempted suicide changed her. After all, she made sure she made a public statement about how wrong she thought her parents were. No public statement about her father’s deep depression. Psychopathic. Like others have said, huge waste.

My first reaction was, are you kidding me? No chance!

But I've been mulling it over, and I'm at maybe now.

When I think of the best possible outcome, its not KC rotting in jail for the rest of her life and never moving on from where she's at.
It would be for her to finally share the truth for Caylees sake, her family's and also for her own.
Dont get me wrong...she needs to pay the price for her actions, but justice is about balance- not just punishment, imo.

For the greater good, we need to understand how things like this happen, and why, so that we can know the danger signs and hopefully step in and prevent it happening again.

Sending honest, but non judgemental letters might just start the ball rolling. Who knows?....I dont think it could hurt any.

JMPO

I voted no, but if I did write one it would have only one word on it. "WHY?????"

Absolutely not! Not a chance in hell I would want her to get any letters and think, oh look at all my supporters. Maybe the A's should go visit her, instead of asking people to write her. You would think that would be more comforting?

I'm a scrapbooker/card maker. I would make a card for the Anthony family - but not for Casey. Maybe I would feel more compelled if she would confess her sins.

NO! The only person in the A. family I would write to is Geo., telling him to get out of that nut house.

I don't live too far from Sing Sing prison. I'm sure if I drop her address off there all the nice inmates would love to write letters to her. :behindbar

I didn't write to Bundy, Peterson, Cooey or Susan Smith. Casey isn't any more appealing than any of them, so no.

She's a sociopath and even at that, she has failed because a sociopath learns early on to look at other people's emotional reactions at events and to mimic those reactions so that they can pass among us and prey upon us. Casey was too stupid or too lazy to mimic the proper emotions of a missing child's mother.

I will not write.. but if I did..

This is what I would say...

You are a child of God. You have commited what seems to be an unforgivable sin.
The power of God is amazing. The bible calls us to 1. Admit to our sins. 2. Make up for our sins and to amend our lives.
Maybe your state of mind will not allow you to remember the horrible act that took Caylee from this world. May God heal you so that you can go to him with your confession and reconcilation.

I will pray that in the darkest of nights and the darkest of hours the pain that you feel for loss of daughter's life will be the penance you serve out all the days of your life.

this is so well written, Im thinking of printing it and sending it to her.

maybe others doing the same...writing a letter devoid of emotion is the only way to get thru to her. Any hate letter or angry letter only fuels the "me against the world, Im the victim" attitude.

nothing you write to her would make any difference to her at all because sociopaths are not capable of feeling emotions.

Ya know it is really funny how GA brought this up today and I was praying about writing to KC or not? I know it sounds kind of Hokey but seriously for the last week I have had a burden on my heart to write to her. I havent done it but now maybe this is my answer to my question? would she get the letter if I wrote it? I am not worried about it being censored as I wouldn't write it if I was.
I am just wondering if GA has a email that I can ask if she would receive her mail.
I don't think JB is allowed to intercept her mail but strange things in this case have happened more than once.

I have done a lot of things in my life that you all would probably not forgive me for but I am glad that I did the right thing and confessed all of it and made my ammends and I am not afraid of telling anyone who I am.
I feel that the people that don't understand are the ones that have not walked in my shoes and to some of you be greatful you have done nothing wrong in your lives.

I have compassion today!

I didn't write to Bundy, Peterson, Cooey or Susan Smith. Casey isn't any more appealing than any of them, so no.

She's a sociopath and even at that, she has failed because a sociopath learns early on to look at other people's emotional reactions at events and to mimic those reactions so that they can pass among us and prey upon us. Casey was too stupid or too lazy to mimic the proper emotions of a missing child's mother.

Just a little thought on this post. KC is nothing like the ones you mentioned as she has not said a word to us public. The other ones bold faced lied.
We REALLY don't know what is going on with this case as it hasn't gone to trial yet...

I though GA spoke so loving of Caylee until he mentioned the public writing to casey. I thought WTH, why would he want her to receive more hate mail? Maybe GA was hoping that SOMEONE/ANYONE could find those special words that would speak to casey's heart? Or maybe he thought many would write "kind" letters that could maybe be used by her defense at trial? Who knows, just thought it was odd also.

I voted maybe... and IF I did.. it would be purely because George said to do it for him and for Caylee.
However, if I did.. it would probably just be something like :"I sent this because your father asked people to... and out of respect for him and Caylee. "
and thats it..

No...won't be writing to her. If I did, I would ask her to end the madness and come clean!

I truly believe, she is believing she'll get off..Scott free!

Not this time...that is my prayer, that Caylee Marie gets the justice she deserves.

Ya know it is really funny how GA brought this up today and I was praying about writing to KC or not? I know it sounds kind of Hokey but seriously for the last week I have had a burden on my heart to write to her. I havent done it but now maybe this is my answer to my question? would she get the letter if I wrote it? I am not worried about it being censored as I wouldn't write it if I was.
I am just wondering if GA has a email that I can ask if she would receive her mail.
I don't think JB is allowed to intercept her mail but strange things in this case have happened more than once.

I have done a lot of things in my life that you all would probably not forgive me for but I am glad that I did the right thing and confessed all of it and made my ammends and I am not afraid of telling anyone who I am.
I feel that the people that don't understand are the ones that have not walked in my shoes and to some of you be greatful you have done nothing wrong in your lives.

I have compassion today!

Thank you for that post. I understand how you feel as I have had a feel to write to her as well. It's a well known fact in Florida at least, that alot of mail to inmates doesn't arrive. They get tossed or lost. I don't believe an attorney can take mail to an inmate. It has to be processed through the mail as it is opened and read and then determined by authorities if it is appropriate for the inmate and does not have any contraband, etc. I may give it a shot, however, there would be no way of knowing if it was received. Then again, Orange County loves to divulge what she bought at commissary and who donated to her account, maybe we could request a list of who is writing to her? Would that fall under that Public Information whatever????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back