Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Hornsby has posted that he has came to the view that ICA will not testify because it would (almost literally) be suicide.

I agree with him to an extent. She would ruin her defense if she testifies and the best possible thing she could do is not to testify. HOWEVER, this is ICA and if she suffers from anti-social, histrionic or narcistic personality disorder then she may want the attention and testify against attorney's advice.

At the end of the day, counsel should advise in their client's best interests, however, the decision as to whether or not to testify in one's own defense lies with the Defendant. So whilst it is clearly best she does not testify; what she actually does remains to be seen.

Another way you can tell if Casey was living in some ulternate reality or not is to look at the changes in the ZFG story. It went from Sawgrass Apt.'s and that didn't work so she went with the JBP story with even more "witnesses" to the crime. She then changed it once again in her letters to Robyn when she told her that she left ZFG for a few days so she could get her and Caylee's things together and ZFG never brought her back. One way we know that is absolutely not true is that Casey never took anything, clothes, diapers, etc... from the Anthony's home. When she was shopping... she never bought anything for Caylee. She knew she was lying and was not in her own world that she believed to be true. She is pathological liar... she just is really bad at it... thankfully!

I agree, LDB would eat her alive and spit her back out. Casey better steer clear of LDB because I think she is itching at a chance to attack everything Casey has said and done for the last three years.

From what Ive seen today, no I dont think she would want to face LDB!!!

I don't know if she will either . I know she would not want to be questioned where she has to answer yes and no and can't go into her usual blah blah blah [ this woman can say alot while saying nothing] .
I go back and forth ...because what was said above is true ..she may have nothing to lose by taking the stand . All her lies are right there ...she played games for years keeping people apart so they couldn't compare stories .

I think it is going to be difficult for the DT now if ICA doesn't testify after that opening statement. Yet, her testifying will sink her. What's more, although others may think otherwise, I am far from convinced that ICA is guilty of First Degree Murder. Her testifying to proclaim her innocence could, ironically, get her convicted of a crime which not only would she not otherwise be convicted of but which she may well not have committed under the law of Florida.

All this is a real shame. Regardless of what ICA has done she is entiteld to a competent defense. The DT should avoid her testifying at all costs.

I think it is going to be difficult for the DT now if ICA doesn't testify after that opening statement. That will sink her. Which, I think is a real shame.

Regardless of what ICA has done she is entiteld to a competent defense. The DT should avoid her testifying at all costs.
But I have believed all along she would talk and today JB just sealed her fate if she does not tell it who will??? Looks like Ga is not buying into that bs. Lets just see if CA will go along with it I don't think so.

Since, according to Baez, this is not a murder nor a manslaughter trial, but merely a tragic accident, then KC should be able to testify.

But I have believed all along she would talk and today JB just sealed her fate if she does not tell it who will??? Looks like Ga is not buying into that bs. Lets just see if CA will go along with it I don't think so.

I wonder if JB is only thinking 10 minutes ahead. Because now what?

I don't even think he was ready to cross examine George.

I can easily see Cindy saying she didn't know about it but it could be true. Because JB never mentioned CAs role in the abuse dynamic.

Was my mind playing tricks with me or did Jose try to insinuate that George was Caylee's father?

I feel like she is going to have to... no one else can back this crazy story up.

Doesn't she have to since they are saying it is an accident?

The Defense is in ruins after today - so heck - why not? What has she got to lose? She has already lost freedom, all she has to lose now is her life.

Looks like after what the DF has laid out today, KC will probably have no choice but to testify. Good luck with that.

I voted that she will not although after today's circus I'm not sure of anything anymore except that Casey Anthony killed Caylee Anthony on purpose. Period.

Casey might testify because I don't know how else Baez expects to back up 99% of what he claims "really" happened.

I voted that she will not although after today's circus I'm not sure of anything anymore except that Casey Anthony killed Caylee Anthony on purpose. Period.

Casey might testify because I don't know how else Baez expects to back up 99% of what he claims "really" happened.

Oh yah, if she doesn't then she's toast (so to speak). There's no other way to get out of this theory (which I'm still trying to digest).

MOO

Mel

Oh yah, if she doesn't then she's toast (so to speak). There's no other way to get out of this theory (which I'm still trying to digest).
MOO
Mel

You are on to something here. Baez is speaking for HIS client only, not George or Kronk. So all Baez really 'proved' today is that his client was present when her baby died on the 16th @ the Anthony home. So now they are stuck with that much of the story. Great job, counselor.

Well she's told so many stories and acted so many parts, I'm sure she thinks she would ace testifying in her own trial.

Will she testify? Absolutely!

Someone needs to explain the family dynamics....The possible sexual abuse, the true bio father of Caylee, the reason George drove the "stinky" car from Amscot without saying a word to Cindy & then going off to 'werk' as Cindy tried to clean up the car alone.

How George was able to be so close to the car to get his gas cans, etc. & not note the awful stench.......Is beyond me.
There seems to be manipulation on both Casey & George's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper