Will ica walk out of court free on thursday?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Casey deserves any more protection than the average criminal gets. Wonder where the defense is going to get the money to provide her security wants she is off jail property. The taxpayers of FL are no longer responsible for her safety and should no longer be expected to pay for it. Maybe one of her attorneys will let her shack up with them, or Baez could always hire her as a nanny for his baby. Let all of her attorneys provide for her, let them be her next victims, she would love getting her hands on their checkbooks and credit cards, never mind what she would do to any baby she is around.

How much did this cost the state of Florida? It took part of my soul so I'm just curious.

If this has been discussed, I apologize for revisiting. IF Casey is made to serve the remainder few days, months for lying to LE, does that mean she will be in GP, since it is a misdemeanor?

Did Casey to anything to better herself in the last three years? Did she ever get her GED?

Not that I've heard. I did read that she ordered quite a lot of snack-food items from the commissary. She's been eating snacks and helping Jose Baez throw George under the bus.

Oh, and she had a pen-pal. But that's it. She wasn't smart enough to work on her GED. She was too busy snacking and lying. :twocents:

Did Casey to anything to better herself in the last three years? Did she ever get her GED?

She doesn't have a Driver's license, either. How is she going to get a plane ticket or passport without an ID?

Any Orlando area people that will be at court tomorrow and want a glimpse at KC?

If she walks don't wait outside the courthouse for her. Wait outside the SAO and public defenders office across the street!

you may be in for a surprise

If this has been discussed, I apologize for revisiting. IF Casey is made to serve the remainder few days, months for lying to LE, does that mean she will be in GP, since it is a misdemeanor?

Probably not. As long as she is in the custody of the state, her safety is they responsibility. They will most likely keep her in protective custody, no matter where she ends up.

ETA: I forget what it is called, but Florida has a thing where if you are a high profile person that has been convicted, as long as the sentence is not death, they have to offer you a chance to go elsewhere, have your name changed, etc. I can't remember what it is called, but I am trying to find out.

I think JP might make her serve every single day he can possibly squeeze out of her for wastine LE time and tons and tons of State dollars.

OJ Simpson says when KC gets out of jail he's going to help her look for the "real killer!"

(This isn't a true news flash folks.)

Any Orlando area people that will be at court tomorrow and want a glimpse at KC?

If she walks don't wait outside the courthouse for her. Wait outside the SAO and public defenders office across the street!

You may be in for a surprise

Really? Wouldn't that be great ... Can you explain?

Really? Wouldn't that be great ... Can you explain?

I noticed Jeff Ashton let it "slip" in his interview w/ Beth Karas that there is a underground tunnel that goes from the courthouse to the state attorney and public defender offices across the street

;)

I am not any part of any " lynch mob " or any other such accusation.......I am a Grandmother with Granddaughters ( one of which is Caylee's age ) that has just spent 3 yrs of my life seeking Justice for Caylee!.......

Maybe the my delivery of my posts are misunderstood.......I don't want anyone to die.......Not even Casey. I was one that voted for Life

I don't think that is what your post reflected. I took it as an observation on what happened the last time KC was released. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove