Will ica walk out of court free on thursday?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will get her out of there somehow without too many people knowing the when and the where. Remember Ramon Salcido? I forget the circumstances but he was due to be delivered back in his home town Sonoma County at a certain time. There were quite a few people waiting for him to return with their signs and all. A white van drove up and everyone went running toward it, only to have him slip in another way.

I hope there are hundreds of people out there protesting. If I lived in Florida I'd be there

Wait a minute she can't have enough earned time. If the judge orders the sentences box car she would still have at least 6 months left to serve.

So, they either thought she'd walk and be a cash cow, or that she'd have plenty more time to try to get some education, or she'd just never need one and be LWOP or DP.

Gosh, I think it would look better to JP if she could say she'd done more than the obvious snacking, plotting, and daydreaming/pining while locked up for the past three years. I hope he takes that into account in his sentencing.

Judge Perry gave a guy 6 days for flicking his finger. I expect this judge to extend her time as much as he can.

NO. the judge will say, if anyone ever deserves the max you will get it, and non-concurrently. she caused the biggest volunteer effort in Orlando in it's history along with all the added LE efforts to find a missing child. She will get 4 years minus time served. IMHO

Yup a young kid got six days for flipping the bird and C. Mason did it and won't be called on it at all.

I pray JP gives her a tongue lashing. SOMETHING.

She will walk but never be free. It takes the truth to do that and she doesn't have a truth bone in her body.

Somebody will come along like Onasis did for Jackie Kennedy. She'll be protected by somebody and hopefully she will do a disappearing act.

I'm praying that Judge Perry brings out that velvet hammer tomorrow and wows us all.

I noticed Jeff Ashton let it "slip" in his interview w/ Beth Karas that there is a underground tunnel that goes from the courthouse to the state attorney and public defender offices across the street

;)

I believe this was mentioned earlier in the trial especially when it came to the transport of the jurors and ICA.

NO. the judge will say, if anyone ever deserves the max you will get it, and non-concurrently. she caused the biggest volunteer effort in Orlando in it's history along with all the added LE efforts to find a missing child. She will get 4 years minus time served. IMHO

He cannot do that.

She was found not guilty of all other charges. He cannot sentence her for dancing while her daughter rotted in a bag or for searches that she did not ask for by the way. She has a right to remain silent including not telling searches they are wasting their time. It is not pretty, but it is a fact, she had no obligation to incriminate herself or provide evidence which would be used against her.

Her sentence has to be in line with what others in the same state with the same charge and same background have gotten. The same reason she got time served on the check charge when everyone was hoping for maximum sentences served back to back. She walks on time served. She has served more time than most people convicted of the same four charges would have done, and that is before you credit her with gain time. She walks.

I think JP might make her serve every single day he can possibly squeeze out of her for wastine LE time and tons and tons of State dollars.

LDB has already filed to recover all the costs of the investigation and prosecution from ICA. I hope she gets every cent this ----- gets.

Why yes....Everthing else has gone the (&)^* wrong this week anyway. She doesn't need rehabilitation for her lying....she gets to live scott free for it now with no chance of ever having to be held accountable for her daughter's death. What will months/year more of incarceration going to do? It will only just delay the inevitable money train from leaving the station. That is when the REAL TRUE LIES will take place, she MUST do damage control. It will be Caylee's fault that she stopped breathing. It will be an relentless an endless stream that we will have to endure for eternity. So not looking forward to seeing FCA (*FREED* CA) walk out tomorrow....I will be surprised if they keep her in.

Wait a minute she can't have enough earned time. If the judge orders the sentences box car she would still have at least 6 months left to serve.

Actually, he could make her serve about two more years, if he gives her the max for each charge of lying, takes into consideration the time served since Jan 2010 (about 18 months) when her time served ran out for the check charges and she gets the almost mandatory 15% off for good behavior. That would be the max. I don't think she will get out tomorrow and it will be better for everyone if she doesn't, IMO. Even her.

Actually, he could make her serve about two more years, if he gives her the max for each charge of lying, takes into consideration the time served since Jan 2010 (about 18 months) when her time served ran out for the check charges and she gets the almost mandatory 15% off for good behavior. That would be the max. I don't think she will get out tomorrow and it will be better for everyone if she doesn't, IMO. Even her.

Cluciano, I hope that's what happens. I wish Judge Perry would make her serve the max down to the very last second. However, I saw Stan Strickland on Dr. Drew, and he mentioned that she'll probably be let out, and that the Orange County facilities were ready to be "Anthony free". Problem is, just give her some time and she'll be back in jail for something else. For Orange Co.'s sake, I hope it's somewhere else. Sociopaths never change. Always with the drama.

bobkealing bob kealing
Here's my question: at sentencing will #JudgePerry voice outrage at #CaseyAnthony for lying to law enforcement. I say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member