Will IP address of "DRAMMMA" match George's account?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What bothers me most about George's statements is that they're made long after the fact, and too detailed.

Our grandson spent the weekend with us last weekend and he left early Sunday evening. It's only been six days, but I can't tell you what he was wearing or what his mom was wearing when they left here. :)

How does George remember all those little details more than a month later?

I can't remember what my 18 year old daughter had on when she left for work this morning let alone a month ago. I agree, he's chuck full of BS.

If she was so desperate for gas why didn't she put the gas in her car at the house? Why did she take the gas to another location? This has always bothered me and this can also explain A LOT as to why Casey will not tell anybody where Caylee is even if it was and accident. If she poured gasoline (disturbing thought) over the body trying to hide evidence, and DNA she will never ever cop to anything because that would make her even a bigger monster, accident or not. She will get the death penalty if they find the body charred. At this point she is weighing out her options and not saying a thing is looking better for her. She knows she is going down. JMO

Good sleuthing, Deb!! I think you nailed it!!

My idea---CA is very insecure and because of the faulty gas gauge she used the gas cans for security. I heard that she had taken them before and GA pretty much guessed it was she who took them. Interesting that she sees her father when she left on the 16th, knew he wasn't home when she borrowed the shovel then after having the gas cans shows up when he is there. She had to have know he hadn't left for work yet. Why not wait till he left? Could her mother have told her on the phone to get her Xss back home and return the cans?????? That family was conditioned to play games and just rolled with the punches for a long time. To CA, she only borrowed the cans. To GA it was theft.

I remember in the 400 pages there being a white garbage bag listed as what was found in the trunk, and it had a pizza box in it. There was something else too, I think, but I dont remember it being gas cans. The tow man took the garbage bag and tossed it into the dumpster.

There could have been gas cans in the car still. The impound guy just said there was a garbage bag that contained pizza, detergent, maggots, and flies. He described the bag as the source of the smell. Keep in mind, that evidently there had also been clothes in duffel bags in the trunk. Also, there was a purse, pants, and boots in the front seat and back seat, respectively.

I remember in the 400 pages there being a white garbage bag listed as what was found in the trunk, and it had a pizza box in it. There was something else too, I think, but I dont remember it being gas cans. The tow man took the garbage bag and tossed it into the dumpster.

Nope, over the fence. And LE retrieved the bag.

Ok, so if Casey had buried Caylee in the backyard, dug her up just before she abandoned the car at Amscot. Then what were the gas cans used for? Someone else made a great observation that if Casey was indeed low on gas in the car she could have just gone to the gas station. If she couldn't get to the gas station and needed gas (assuming the cans at her parents were filled) she could have just emptied them into her car at the house and put the cans back in the shed.

So what is the date that she borrowed the shovel? Anyone know? I would think it would have to be after she had stolen the gas cans. George would have locked the sheds up after that which is why Casey had to borrow a shovel.
I just can't figure why George wouldn't have smelled a dead body in the turnk when he found the cans. This is making me crazy!

I once thought that maybe she borrowed the shovel to break the lock so she could steal the gas cans, but I'm a stupid newbie. IIRC borrowed shovel on 18th, but in docs witness says he can't remember the date, it could have been that week or the next, and that would make the shovel and the cans incidents at the same time.

Savy, or, er, access.

Takers?

Yes, there are probably some around with savvy enough to do it, but they're also likely to be savvy enough NOT to admit it when solicited to break multiple laws on a public forum often frequented by LE.

But, I sure do admire your determination.

it is messed up though huh. cause if the smell wasn't there on the 24th when George finds the cans, then she moved the body after that, and if she died on the 16th, well that's 8 days at least! 11 days if she moved it on the same day she abandoned the car on the 27? why do I think she abandoned it on the 24th? hum, I need to go check that out. Either way, wow, do you think she could do that? no wonder Cindy thinks Caylee is still alive. this is nuts.

Is it possible that the garbage bag or something in it was the actual source of the decomposition smell? I do not mean that the pizza produced the smell of death. I keep thinking if the smell was not there on 6/24, then maybe the bag with the nasties was the only changing factor. Does that make sense? Say, what if a decomposing body was on or around the garbage bag, pizza, or whatever else in the bag? What if the scent was absorbed by one of these things, then it was placed into the trunk. Sometimes when I want to put something dirty or smelly in a car or house, I will place the smelly thing in a bag. Then lay down a garbage bag on the floor, and place the thing on top of the flat bag. If something oozed out, it would stink up the bag. This happened when I was transporting a kitty litter box in a bag on another bag within my sister's car. Surprisingly, the flat bag smelled like cat pee afterwards and it was not in direct contact with the litter box.

I also agree that there is something not right about GA's gas can story - there's too much tension in Cindy & George during that particular interview -

I think it's just a cover for Casey so he can say....."Hey, I was in the trunk on the 24th & there was no decomp odor" -

The 24th just happens to be the last day Casey had the car - the tow yard had it from there on out.

Maybe this is part of the Anthony's cover up because they are already saying ...." The car had no odor when it was towed so the tow yard may have loaned it out"

Also, why didn't George notice the Pizza box in the trunk when he retrieved the gas cans?

Another thing about the Pizza - is it possible Casey purposely left a pizza in the trunk hoping that if anyone opened it (George - Tow yard) they would assume that the "rotting" pizza was causing the odor?

One last thing......If LE can trace the origin of the Pizza box maybe they can find out when & where it was purchased & by whom. This might seem like insignificant information but it may help them piece together a timeline as to her whereabouts up until the 24th

I also agree that there is something not right about GA's gas can story - there's too much tension in Cindy & George during that particular interview -

I think it's just a cover for Casey so he can say....."Hey, I was in the trunk on the 24th & there was no decomp odor" -

The 24th just happens to be the last day Casey had the car - the tow yard had it from there on out.

Maybe this is part of the Anthony's cover up because they are already saying ...." The car had no odor when it was towed so the tow yard may have loaned it out"

Also, why didn't George notice the Pizza box in the trunk when he retrieved the gas cans?

Another thing about the Pizza - is it possible Casey purposely left a pizza in the trunk hoping that if anyone opened it (George - Tow yard) they would assume that the "rotting" pizza was causing the odor?

One last thing......If LE can trace the origin of the Pizza box maybe they can find out when & where it was purchased & by whom. This might seem like insignificant information but it may help them piece together a timeline as to her whereabouts up until the 24th

Last week Leonard Padilla let it slip that the pizza was purchased on June 19th, so we have a date for the pizza.

We know too that Cindy washed Casey's slacks that were found in the car because, as she said, the slacks "smelled like the car." So, in all likelihood, everything in that car, including the pizza and bag of trash, smelled of decomposition. The body that was in that car was decomposing and in the process the odor permeated everything in the car.

Edited to add.............the car was abandoned on June 27th (not the 24th) and towed on June 30th.

Cindy is a liar! She knows what a dead body smells like, she is a nurse. She washed the clothes knowing that it would cover up eviidence. She raised that troll daughter. She needs to be taken to jail as well.

Last week Leonard Padilla let it slip that the pizza was purchased on June 19th, so we have a date for the pizza.

I bet Casey used that trash bag for some reason in the process of hiding Caylee's body, and then re-used it for trash. That's just after the "flurry of calls" days. I wonder why she would happen to be throwing away a pizza box from her car? Usually, I would expect pizza boxes to be thrown out in one's home trash. Was she living in the car?

I don't buy the 24th date at all and have noticed the time stamp on that posting as well. My guess would be that he did see her on the 24th, she posted that from home, but the rest of the story is BS. He didn't get anything out of the trunk that day.

I think she took the cans on shovel day. The gas may have been in case she had to drive farther than anticipated to find a dumping spot or she may have considered burning the car.

IMO the cans came home on the 15th with the car. The impound guy mentions the bag of pizza (the weirdest phrase ever) and the maggots, but they did not inventory the car. Just because he doesn't mention them in the released statement doesn't mean they weren't there. And yes I am aware George gets a gas can from his trunk, Casey would have had the ones she took for a month at that point, the can in George's car could be the replacement or another one.

gas cans have always bothered me also. Did George find them in her trunk empty or full? What was her explanation to him about why she had them in the trunk?
\

OR.......the stolen gas cans were EMPTY when she stole them and syphoned (sp?) the gas out of her car during the night and into the gas cans, as an excuse to abandoned the car "it ran out of gas". Well, Casey my dear......I think YOU are out of gas.....stick a fork in you, your done :)

FWIW: Most gas cans don't hold 5 gallons. A 5 gallon gas can is pretty darn big, about 18-24 inches tall. The smaller ones are the cans that people normally keep for filling lawn mowers, etc. They hold about 1 1/2-2 gallons.

A 5 gallon gas can full of gasoline would be heavy to lift - about 8 lb. per gallon of gas, so about 40 lbs. for a full 5 gallon can.

Also, when I have had to empty gas from my lawn mower gas can into my car, I then put the empty gas can into the trunk so I can refill it when I get to the gas station.

She could have posted from her mobile phone.

If the IP address of Casey's 6/24 2:40PM Facebook message to Troy regarding "DRAMMMA" doesn't match the Anthony home location @ 4937 Hopewell Spring Dr. then,

a) The date/time of Casey's return home & discovery of the gas cans is incorrect

OR

b) The encounter is a fabrication

Per George Anthony's account to Greta, "That’s when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th."

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/20...ls-greta-that-casey-stole-gas-cans-from-shed/

FWIW: Most gas cans don't hold 5 gallons. A 5 gallon gas can is pretty darn big, about 18-24 inches tall. The smaller ones are the cans that people normally keep for filling lawn mowers, etc. They hold about 1 1/2-2 gallons.

A 5 gallon gas can full of gasoline would be heavy to lift - about 8 lb. per gallon of gas, so about 40 lbs. for a full 5 gallon can.

Also, when I have had to empty gas from my lawn mower gas can into my car, I then put the empty gas can into the trunk so I can refill it when I get to the gas station.

In one of the interviews GA says that he thought they were a 1 1/2 gal & a 2 gal can. Another time (the police report) he says the value of the gas was "about $50".

more inconsistancy.

What are the chances that George openned the trunk and saw gas cans & a dead little girl in the trunk?? Or maybe NO gas cans, and just a dead little girl?

If she was so desperate for gas why didn't she put the gas in her car at the house? Why did she take the gas to another location? This has always bothered me and this can also explain A LOT as to why Casey will not tell anybody where Caylee is even if it was and accident. If she poured gasoline (disturbing thought) over the body trying to hide evidence, and DNA she will never ever cop to anything because that would make her even a bigger monster, accident or not. She will get the death penalty if they find the body charred. At this point she is weighing out her options and not saying a thing is looking better for her. She knows she is going down. JMO

What was that George said about "casey's" cleaning fluid being in the trunk?

I was so glad to see your comment that LE recovered this bag. Can you id the source of this info?

That was included in the 400 pages of discovery released to the public.

I am very interested in knowing about the facebook posting/ip address. I have always questioned George's reason for giving this statement whether it is truth or fiction. Knowing if the post was made from home or not would lend some credibility to his account of the day.

Jose Baez subpoenaed her Myspace postings as well as her Facebook postings. I would assume, since they are important to Baez, that LE have subpoenaed them as well. If so, I don't recall seeing them in the 400 pages of discovery related to the current charges so that leads me to believe they are going to be used for something else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back