Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 212 44.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
But that's dated 2002, they didn't have a right leg in 2002. None of the reports combined make sense... as usual.

What do you mean? That is Jane Doe 2000, it doesn't say the tattoo was on the right leg does it? Even if they found a leg at gilgo, wouldn't the tattoo be long gone? the tattoo must be on the torso

Oh ok, so yea the tattoo was on the torso. they should release it, not that there's much hope now. but someone might remember. And why would they use the tattoo to identify JT, try and use Peaches to identify her (Nassau), try and use cherries to identify her, it doesn't make sense why they would keep this one secret. Make's no sense at all. These are the worst police officers in the world. And I'm fairly confident they never investigated the gilgo murders at all, i bet they just interviewed the johns whose numbers was in the victims calls and that's it.

Its possible JD#6 tattoo was mutilated like JT. Maybe one could be restored and one could not. LE would keep that under their hat.

yes thats possible but Jessica
taylor is the only victim we know with tattoo mutilation. the killer is OBSESSED with tattoos. It's possible that the killer mutilated JD's tattoo, but he mutilated JT and it was restored. I think it's more likely just bad police work as these cops are stupid as hell. They said they were going to use the tattoo to verify ID once they got a tip, if it was mutilated beyond recognition they would't be able to do that. Not saying it's true just I'm not so sure they don't have the tattoo. Remember they claimed they believed JD was a sex worker from NYC...why? Was it the content of the tattoo? What would make them think this girl was an NYC sex worker...and I don't think it's just that Jessica Taylor was dumped there too.

they sometimes have a hard time keeping their heads under their hats.

How come no one really posts here much anymore? This place used to be so active, and we still have so many leads to follow up on. But it seems like not to many are really sleuthing this case anymore. Kind of a bummer

How come no one really posts here much anymore? This place used to be so active, and we still have so many leads to follow up on. But it seems like not to many are really sleuthing this case anymore. Kind of a bummer

Personally, I decided to act because in my eye there's really nothing more to sleuth with the level of information I have.

So, I concentrated my efforts to get a DNA sample collected for Tirrel Santiago. Now, "who could help a poor black gay kid" I thought. Of course Reverend Jesse Jackson.

I sent a letter to him (his team) at info@rainbowpush.org..

Lo and behold ...

Nothing...

Not even an acknowledgement of my email, not a simple "We'll look into that". Nothing.

Because, we all know talk talk talk is easy, acting is hard.

I could give more examples of "celebrities" who wrote they would help but didn't, though it is really not necessary.

Nobody, in the LE system cares about these prostitutes and gay boys and infants.. Literally nobody.

We should be seeing simple things right? Show the burlap to the public so someone can recognize.. Disclose the tattoo of the victim Jane Doe #6.. etc Will they do it?

NO! Never... Feds or locals won't matter.

LE will do everything in their power to stall the case and nothing will be solved unless Blue the Dog becomes PC.

Emre, welcome to NY and the way things are done. Or what will not get done. Most people will never know LE is suppose to have DNA collected when someone goes missing. And that will never change.

I think the Board had some issues being accessed. I had problems with two servers. Looks OK, now. Besides, It is a good time for a Time Out. more things going to pop pretty soon.

I think the Board had some issues being accessed. I had problems with two servers. Looks OK, now. Besides, It is a good time for a Time Out. more things going to pop pretty soon.
Hint Hint? Dont hold out on us.

Does anyone think the LISK will ever be caught? Sometime time ago HOOTOWL said the SCPD has alot more info about this case than the Bx DTs do. When do they plan on putting it to some use?

Does anyone think the LISK will ever be caught? Sometime time ago HOOTOWL said the SCPD has alot more info about this case than the Bx DTs do. When do they plan on putting it to some use?

Deedee what does Bx DTS stand for? TYIA.

Deedee what does Bx DTS stand for? TYIA.
DTs is detectives. And as gia would put it the Bx is the boogie down Bronx. Bronx detective had Melissa Barthelemy case when it was a missing persons. Its where she resided.

I have been following this case since the Gilgo beach 4 were found. I have never believed Shannan's disappearance and death was a coincidence. But then, apparently I am a bit naive when it comes to this sort of thing. Thank you to those who are keeping this case alive on websleuths. I hope the killer is found soon. The families deserve justice for their poor girls. I am a mom of two young adult women too, so their loss hits close to home for me. Hoping the FBI involvement will break the case wide open. Something is very fishy here. Keep up the good work websleuthers!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298302-NY-Stella-Lee-23-Great-Neck-7-January-2016

It sounds like the LISK has struck again. A petite Asian woman's body was found in a Long Island State Park. Either the LISK is back at work, or there is a new Serial Killer on Long Island. This case is eerily similar to Sarah Goode's case, and is in close Proximity to the Nature Preserve to where Goode was dumped. Is the LISK back at work with a new MO, killing young local Long Island girl's and dumping them in Huntington's state parks and nature preserves, or has the LISK inspired a new serial killer on Long Island? What do you think? Either way, State Parks seem to be a theme with ALL the killings on Long Island.

"Caumsett State Park had been closed since Saturday while authorities searched the area with the exception of the equestrian center and stables, which were opened Sunday for owners to tend to their horses."

but...

"An investigation of Lee’s death is continuing, police said, but detectives have determined no criminality was involved.
An alert was issued on Friday in which police said Lee was possibly suicidal."

So this one could be a false alarm. Certainly not willing to take SCPD's word on that though

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back