Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Kieran Crowley had a source in SCPD and there are other cases where he has released correct information that no one else ever had. I guess it's up to you what you want to believe about the burlap. If Crowley is correct and I suspect he is then I'd bet that the other two of the G4 were in garbage bags
What does Crowley say? Why garbage bags?

Why the burlap? I wonder if the burlap has to do with the killer's age like burlap was used a lot around the time my mother was growing up which would date him as being a least 75 years old.
Or does the burlap have a more personal (sexual) meaning to the killer?
Please let me know your thoughts!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Why the burlap? I wonder if the burlap has to do with the killer's age like burlap was used a lot around the time my mother was growing up which would date him as being a least 75 years old.
Or does the burlap have a more personal (sexual) meaning to the killer?
Please let me know your thoughts!

A 75 year old killer?? That is very unlikely. I think the burlap is just a matter of convenience. He works in a place or where they are used or he has easy access to them. Maybe he used another method of disposal and the body was quickly discovered, used burlap once, noticed the body was never found and stuck to burlap.

Kieran Crowley had a source in SCPD and there are other cases where he has released correct information that no one else ever had. I guess it's up to you what you want to believe about the burlap. If Crowley is correct and I suspect he is then I'd bet that the other two of the G4 were in garbage bags
Where does it say about garbage bags? I'm not suggesting his information wasn't correct. I'm suggesting that perhaps it was incomplete.

So what's the MO linking the GB4 to the manorville victims? Including the males.
There is none. We have no idea on the circumstances of those victims' deaths and they were disposed off in entirely different ways from the Gilgo 4. They were also of entirely different profiles and ethnicities. There's nothing to connect them.

That's how old he would be now not when he started.

There is none. We have no idea on the circumstances of those victims' deaths and they were disposed off in entirely different ways from the Gilgo 4. They were also of entirely different profiles and ethnicities. There's nothing to connect them.
Right, so to be clear, when you refer to LISK you are refering to GB4 only?

Where does it say about garbage bags? I'm not suggesting his information wasn't correct. I'm suggesting that perhaps it was incomplete.

It doesn't say anything about garbage bags. It says that two were in burlap, so the other two were probably dumped with the same method as pre-g4 victims, wrapped in garbage bags, and then it might mean that Megan & Amber are the two in burlap.

It doesn't say anything about garbage bags. It says that two were in burlap, so the other two were probably dumped with the same method as pre-g4 victims, wrapped in garbage bags, and then it might mean that Megan & Amber are the two in burlap.
Please stop distorting the information.

You are never forced to prove a negative though. There is no evidence that suggests the older remains are connected to Gilgo 4.
Then we are talking at cross purposes my friend. Personally I'm undecided whether they are connected. But you can't just ignore them.

(Here's part of the article; it does say 2.)
CRAIGSLIST MURDER RAMPAGE; INTERNET-AD FIEND DUMPED FOUR BODIES ON LI
Crowley, Kieran; Mollica, Joe; Margolin, Josh. New York Post; New York, N.Y. [New York, N.Y]15 Dec 2010: 4.
A police officer and dog stumbled on a body believed to be Gilbert's on Saturday, during a routine training exercise.
Two days later, the other three bodies were discovered - including one thought to be that of a missing Maine mom.
Two of the bodies were stuffed into burlap sacks.
Police officials reluctantly acknowledged that they might have a Jack the Ripper on their hands.
"I don't think it's a coincidence that four bodies wound up in this area," Dormer told reporters.
Police said the bodies were dumped separately over a period of up to two years and were severely decomposed.

It looks like around December 18th it started being reported that 4 were in burlap.

MYSTERY AT THE BEACH: A week later, cops confounded
Dooley, Emily C. Newsday, Combined editions; Long Island, N.Y. [Long Island, N.Y]18 Dec 2010: A.5.
While Neubauer said cops hadn't even established that the women were victims of foul play, investigators are still pursuing the case as multiple homicide victims dumped at the site. Sources told Newsday on Friday that all four women were wrapped in burlap.

Notice the language "sources told Newsday." Depending on who those sources were, this could be a myth that originated with this article.

You are never forced to prove a negative though. There is no evidence that suggests the older remains are connected to Gilgo 4.

There are a number of things that suggest the older remains are related. For one they are all the work of a serial killer who has targeted sex workers such as Jessica Taylor & the G4. Two, they are all dumped on the same stretch of road. The timeline flows from the Butcher victims to the G4, 96, 97, 00, 03, 05 (Asian Male) then 07, 09, 10. And if only 2 victims were in burlap, it's very unlikely they were dumped without being covered with some material. That's why I think the two G4 were in garbage bags, just like the early victims. And don't forget that key word. Jane Doe 1996's legs on Fire Island are described as "wrapped in garbage bags" by the LIPress. Peaches is wrapped in plastic inside the tub and her daughter is wrapped in a blanket. Dormer says Jane Doe is wrapped in plastic bags in 2000 in Manorville. And Jessica Taylor's torso is again wrapped in plastic in 2003. Then the two G4 wrapped in burlap. They are all wrapped

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back