Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 212 44.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
What in the world is going on with Long Island? Robert Schulman, Joel Rifkin, Bitrolff, LISK.It's Serial Killer Island. Plus SCPD is corrupt for some time under James Burke.

Kieran Crowley had a source in SCPD and there are other cases where he has released correct information that no one else ever had. I guess it's up to you what you want to believe about the burlap. If Crowley is correct and I suspect he is then I'd bet that the other two of the G4 were in garbage bags

Kieran was an extremely erudite journalist, loved by many and liked by many more. On top of it he had credibility and class and was smart as a whip.

R.I.P. buddy!

I must have missed where the FBI said they believe it is one killer. Link please?

Given LI's large population & Ocean Pkwy an easy place to dump, I believe LI can easily have more than one SK operating at the same time. Remember Rifkin & Shulman operated at the same time, used the same victim pool & hunting grounds, and lived less than 10 miles from each other.

While I am open to the possibility of it being one killer or group of killers, I still strongly believe we are looking at 2 separate SKs.

I think if police took their time to comb the beaches and inlets and shrubberies along this ocean parkway more bodies could turn up. More bodies = more clues.

There are at least 3 spelling errors in that profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was also worded in a very odd way, like a jr. high school student with poor English skills. I not trying to offend the guy, I just don't understand how he could be such an important profile educator with such lacking writing skills. It's puzzling.

I think if police took their time to comb the beaches and inlets and shrubberies along this ocean parkway more bodies could turn up. More bodies = more clues.

There have been more bodies found such as Lattingtown Jane Doe (though that isn't necessarily the same area where LISK operated). There has been no connection established publicly between any remains found after 2011 and LISK. Does make you wonder though - are any of those victims his?

I believe that many of the crime scenes, if on barrier island beaches like Jones Beach, may have been compromised and remains washed away as a result of erosions from Hurricane Sandy and other high impact storm systems. Let's hope that past storms have helped unearth things rather than sweep them away.

I just want these victims who are unidentified to have their names back and for all of these souls to have justice when LISK is apprehended.

Amazing thread by Seaslug44!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Reports-about-Long-Island-Human-Remains-Found

One thing I noticed is Valentines John Doe. The little boy was found in 2005 wrapped with a Mickey Mouse blanket after having decomposed in a body of water. Now I've heard rumors LISK referred to himself once or twice as Mickey Mouse. If true, could this be a callback to Valentines John Doe who was a victim of homicide found with "Mickey Mouse"?

At any rate, if anyone can track down the supposed Mickey Mouse connection to LISK (if it even exists) I would appreciate it.

https://reallifeishorror.tumblr.com/post/144141116124/john-valentine-hope-doe-and-the-unknown-killer

It is likely the little John Doe is more a victim of a domestic situation, but who knows.

Amazing thread by Seaslug44!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Reports-about-Long-Island-Human-Remains-Found

One thing I noticed is Valentines John Doe. The little boy was found in 2005 wrapped with a Mickey Mouse blanket after having decomposed in a body of water. Now I've heard rumors LISK referred to himself once or twice as Mickey Mouse. If true, could this be a callback to Valentines John Doe who was a victim of homicide found with "Mickey Mouse"?

At any rate, if anyone can track down the supposed Mickey Mouse connection to LISK (if it even exists) I would appreciate it.

https://reallifeishorror.tumblr.com/post/144141116124/john-valentine-hope-doe-and-the-unknown-killer

It is likely the little John Doe is more a victim of a domestic situation, but who knows.
This case is in the 100th pct. in Queens. They have stated they have a case or cases they believe are related to Manorville butcher. That would be LISK if you believe theres one killer.

I tend to look for patterns & I thought this was interesting. It may mean nothing, but at every crime scene where a dismembered body is found that could possibly be a victim of the Manorville Butcher, an intact murder victim is also found. What are the odds? This excludes G4 as I am convinced that is a separate killer. And I am becoming more & more convinced that Sugar Bear is a victim of Manorville Butcher, based on other excellent observations by others on here.

Manorville:
11/19/2000 – UID female – strangled – dismembered
11/23/2000 – UID male – strangled – intact
7/26/2003 – Jessica Taylor – strangled – dismembered
11/10/2003 – UID male – strangled – intact

Ocean Parkway:
All discovered in 2011:
Jessica Taylor, Jane Doe 6, Peaches, Fire Island Doe – strangled – dismembered
Asian Doe – beaten – intact
Baby Doe – undetermined cause of death – intact

Southern State Parkway:
June 2008 – Tanya Rush – dismembered
7/12/2008 – UID female - intact
One mile apart on Southern State

North Shore:
3/3/2007 – Cherries – stabbed – dismembered (found in Oyster Bay, Cold Spring Harbor & Mamaroneck)
1/23/2013 – Lattingtown Doe – trauma – intact
4 miles apart from Oyster Bay to Lattingtown

Rockaway Beach:
Dec 2002 – Sugar Bear – skull found (shot) - dismembered
2/10/2005 – John Valentine (child) – undetermined cause of death – not sure if intact or dismembered
9 miles apart

Another pattern (which again may not mean anything) - almost all females dismembered, Sugar Bear dismembered (female impersonator), males intact, if Lattingtown Jane Doe connected, then both Asian victims are beaten.

I tend to look for patterns & I thought this was interesting. It may mean nothing, but at every crime scene where a dismembered body is found that could possibly be a victim of the Manorville Butcher, an intact murder victim is also found. What are the odds? This excludes G4 as I am convinced that is a separate killer. And I am becoming more & more convinced that Sugar Bear is a victim of Manorville Butcher, based on other excellent observations by others on here.

Manorville:

Ocean Parkway:
All discovered in 2011:

Southern State Parkway:

North Shore:
3/3/2007 – Cherries – stabbed – dismembered (found in Oyster Bay, Cold Spring Harbor & Mamaroneck)

Rockaway Beach:
2/10/2005 – John Valentine (child) – undetermined cause of death – not sure if intact or dismembered
9 miles apart

Another pattern (which again may not mean anything) - almost all females dismembered, Sugar Bear dismembered (female impersonator), males intact, if Lattingtown Jane Doe connected, then both Asian victims are beaten.

:goodpost:Wow! That is a very compelling pattern. Do you think there is an intact male somewhere that was dumped around the time of FI Jane Doe? With the 7/12/2008 UID do you have a link for that? At first I thought maybe it was Thalia Stathis but she was found a few days earlier on 7/9/2008 http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/07/body_found_in_long_island_idd.html
BTW I think her boyfriend was wrongfully convicted.

They have to identify the DNA on the remains have you checked the new Namus Unidentified?

I don't think the victim of the car fire at Jones Beach has been added to namus. Didn't see them on there when I just checked. Maybe police know who it is and are keeping info close/out of the public?

:goodpost:Wow! That is a very compelling pattern. Do you think there is an intact male somewhere that was dumped around the time of FI Jane Doe? With the 7/12/2008 UID do you have a link for that? At first I thought maybe it was Thalia Stathis but she was found a few days earlier on 7/9/2008 http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/07/body_found_in_long_island_idd.html
BTW I think her boyfriend was wrongfully convicted.

FI Jane Doe is unique in many ways. Still wrapping my head around what I think about that.

It seems like the original articles for the discovery of the second body on Southern State have been archived. But Seaslug44 provided one of the original articles a while back, which I will put below. I messed up the date & it could be Thalia Stathis. When I put this together, I looked for an identification for that body but wasn't able to find. 7/12 is an incorrect date. Sorry about that.

SOURCE: BODY FOUND OFF SOUTHERN PARKWAY
Mason, Bill. Newsday [Long Island, N.Y] 12 July 2008.

For the second time in two weeks, a body was found dumped on the side of the Southern State Parkway in the North Merrick area, police said. A "laundry-type bag" containing a badly decomposed body was found Wednesday night on the shoulder of the parkway west of Merrick Avenue, State Police said. That was about a mile from a parkway ramp in Bellmore where a suitcase was found June 27 that contained the dismembered body of a Brooklyn woman. Investigators have not identified the latest victim, but suspect it is a woman who may have been dead for more than three weeks. The two homicides do not appear to be related, police said. The dismembered body found two weeks ago was identified as Tanya Rush, 39, of East New York. There have been no arrests in that case. Anyone with information concerning either case is asked to call 631-756-3390.

Manorville:

Ocean Parkway:
All discovered in 2011:

Southern State Parkway:

North Shore:

Rockaway Beach:
9 miles apart

Sugar Bear?? who are these people?? I've been following this case and I'm not aware of it.

Sugar Bear?? who are these people?? I've been following this case and I'm not aware of it.

http://nypost.com/2007/11/24/hunt-for-clues-in-tranny-slay/

Sugar Bear's torso found in Rockaway, his head found in Center Moriches & his arms and legs found at an undisclosed location in Suffolk County. (My post above should be corrected to read torso found in Rockaway, not head). It has been speculated on here (don't remember which thread) that his arms & legs may have been found in Manorville.

http://nypost.com/2007/11/24/hunt-for-clues-in-tranny-slay/

Sugar Bear's torso found in Rockaway, his head found in Center Moriches & his arms and legs found at an undisclosed location in Suffolk County. (My post above should be corrected to read torso found in Rockaway, not head). It has been speculated on here (don't remember which thread) that his arms & legs may have been found in Manorville.
This is so confusing, can anyone make a comprehensive diagram or something?? So he was found outside of the LISK investigation and the bodies it yielded?? How do we even know the Manorville Butcher even exists?? What I take from this case is that people murder and butcher other people all the time.

FI Jane Doe is unique in many ways. Still wrapping my head around what I think about that.

It seems like the original articles for the discovery of the second body on Southern State have been archived. But Seaslug44 provided one of the original articles a while back, which I will put below. I messed up the date & it could be Thalia Stathis. When I put this together, I looked for an identification for that body but wasn't able to find. 7/12 is an incorrect date. Sorry about that.

SOURCE: BODY FOUND OFF SOUTHERN PARKWAY
Mason, Bill. Newsday [Long Island, N.Y] 12 July 2008.

For the second time in two weeks, a body was found dumped on the side of the Southern State Parkway in the North Merrick area, police said. A "laundry-type bag" containing a badly decomposed body was found Wednesday night on the shoulder of the parkway west of Merrick Avenue, State Police said. That was about a mile from a parkway ramp in Bellmore where a suitcase was found June 27 that contained the dismembered body of a Brooklyn woman. Investigators have not identified the latest victim, but suspect it is a woman who may have been dead for more than three weeks. The two homicides do not appear to be related, police said. The dismembered body found two weeks ago was identified as Tanya Rush, 39, of East New York. There have been no arrests in that case. Anyone with information concerning either case is asked to call 631-756-3390.

No need to apologize. I have spent an obscene amount of time trying to figure out if cases of old unidentified remains were identified -usually with no success. With that case being Thalia it actually fits the pattern somewhat. She was found near Tanya Rush but Tanya went missing after Thalia. Tanya was dismembered, Thalia was not from what I can tell. They were both women but Tanya was a sex worker. Thalia was not from what we know although two cab drivers testified to driving her to a motel known for prostitution and drugs before she disappeared. http://law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-unpublished/2012/a0757-10.html

No need to apologize. I have spent an obscene amount of time trying to figure out if cases of old unidentified remains were identified -usually with no success. With that case being Thalia it actually fits the pattern somewhat. She was found near Tanya Rush but Tanya went missing after Thalia. Tanya was dismembered, Thalia was not from what I can tell. They were both women but Tanya was a sex worker. Thalia was not from what we know although two cab drivers testified to driving her to a motel known for prostitution and drugs before she disappeared. http://law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-unpublished/2012/a0757-10.html

Yes I feel like half of the time looking at this case I am chasing my tail trying to find follow ups to original stories of remains found. It is very frustrating.

I included the 2 women dumped on Southern State because I was noticing a pattern of clustered dumping grounds. The Southern State Parkway is such a high risk area to dump & yet there are two bodies a mile from one another, weeks apart. Southern State is not like Ocean Parkway which is barren at night. Southern State is a high traffic road at all hours. On the flip side, all the others I listed were very close to bodies of water, where Southern State is not right near the water. However, that road would be en route from Queens or Brooklyn to the south shore. So I do go back & forth whether to include the 2 victims on Southern State as part of Manorville Butcher.

I do feel, however, that there are many murders that MB may be responsible for. I really believe LI may have a prolific serial killer on its hands.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back