Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Hawk, how high up do you think LISK is in power if he's an official of some kind, like Burke was.......when you have authoritative power, sky's the limit unless you do stupid stuff like beating up a suspect at the police station in front of several detectives.

Could LISK be a pimp pissed off at these girls for not wanting to work for his outfit? Some deranged official with a hidden secret......if this case gets solved, I will be surprised.

Hawk, how high up do you think LISK is in power if he's an official of some kind, like Burke was.......when you have authoritative power, sky's the limit unless you do stupid stuff like beating up a suspect at the police station in front of several detectives.

Could LISK be a pimp pissed off at these girls for not wanting to work for his outfit? Some deranged official with a hidden secret......if this case gets solved, I will be surprised.

I'm glad to see you folks are thinking. Let us not forget a fellow named Eliot Spitzer. He liked to choke woman, according to some gals in the trade. He paid a hooker $400K for her silence. OK he was no longer governor but Trump wasn't POTUS when he allegedly was with Russian hookers peeing in a bed.

YES! if I remember right that man's daughter was there, too. Nice fellow, btw. One of the many victims left in

A note for Puggle. I hear a lot of things and most I don't even mention. That one had a ring of truth to it. The idea is to put it out there to see if it wakes someone up to give information.

Point taken Hawk ..... sheesh just thought I'd missed something...

Continue...

Puggle xx

Allison Mack arrested for sex trafficking.
A TV actress that stared in "Smallville".
Google story.
Shes sick

I'm glad to see you folks are thinking. Let us not forget a fellow named Eliot Spitzer. He liked to choke woman, according to some gals in the trade. He paid a hooker $400K for her silence. OK he was no longer governor but Trump wasn't POTUS when he allegedly was with Russian hookers peeing in a bed.

I have always sensed lisk is someone prominent .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creepy dude and it’s sad to see that many people can’t see into the soul of such individuals. Why does he like choking girls? What is that?

Trust me they can see into the souls, but they are afraid of what they see because they are powerless to do anything about it.

Trust me they can see into the souls, but they are afraid of what they see because they are powerless to do anything about it.

I read somewhere that psychopaths look like a clown and I see that look in a lot of politicians. Like the poster said about the black diamond.

Tell me the profile of a prominent man who wants to choke woman . What goes on behind the eyes of a man like that?

Do you remember the movie In Cold Blood? Mother issues. Plenty of that going around out there.

Do you remember the movie In Cold Blood? Mother issues. Plenty of that going around out there.

Isn’t that the truth. I am rereading Mindhuters after watching the Netflix show. It almost always goes back to mommy issues with many serial killers.

The PANTY to LISK connection: My information is 3 of the GB4 were killed by having their panties shoved down their throats. Now I am not suggesting for a moment the judge is LISK, but it sure is interesting if my information is right.about 3 GB4 had panties in their throats.

Curious where you found that panties information... I’ve been following this case closely since they found the gb4 and I’ve never come across that even once..?

Press conference on HLN starts soon.
LE has made an arrest in Ca.
Man charged with two murders. Hes 72 yrs old.
They believe he is the Original Night Stalker.

Around September 5th 2017 I remember seeing a Long Island Post online article shared on Facebook and in the article they describe finding body parts on the side of ocean parkway. I believe I remember that the location was closer to jones beach tower than any other previous discoveries. There was an actual official tweet from the Nassau county PD basically saying if anyone saw anyone dumping anything near jones beach/ocean parkway to contact them immediately. I cannot find any of these articles anymore...I’m just wondering if any one here remembers seeing that because to my knowledge there hasn’t been any dismembered bodies found that recently. There weren’t any other details like if the body parts were skeletal or not. Thoughts ?

Around September 5th 2017 I remember seeing a Long Island Post online article shared on Facebook and in the article they describe finding body parts on the side of ocean parkway. I believe I remember that the location was closer to jones beach tower than any other previous discoveries. There was an actual official tweet from the Nassau county PD basically saying if anyone saw anyone dumping anything near jones beach/ocean parkway to contact them immediately. I cannot find any of these articles anymore...I’m just wondering if any one here remembers seeing that because to my knowledge there hasn’t been any dismembered bodies found that recently. There weren’t any other details like if the body parts were skeletal or not. Thoughts ?
You may be mistaken.
Maybe someone was making referrence to Fire I. Jane Doe and Peaches.

Yes. I remember that tweet and a short article. I tried following up a week or so later. The tweet had disappeared and there was no update on the article. It is in one of these threads. I’ll try to find it.

Last page.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?208473-Cases-possibly-of-interest-for-the-LISK-case

EAR/GSK has been caught, now its on to LISK........a former cop commuting those burglaries/rapes/murders out in Cali, anyone's guess if any cops, civil servants, politicians or even a regular citizen that's middle clasa or wealthy are involved in the LISK murders.

If the feds don't have LISK's DNA, then its gonna be very hard to solve this case.

EAR/GSK has been caught, now its on to LISK........a former cop commuting those burglaries/rapes/murders out in Cali, anyone's guess if any cops, civil servants, politicians or even a regular citizen that's middle clasa or wealthy are involved in the LISK murders.

If the feds don't have LISK's DNA, then its gonna be very hard to solve this case.

What is the latest thinking of the suspected lisk victims? DNA or Not? I would imagine there would be a better chance of finding it on victims that were found earlier.

I voted yes, being I have a renewed vigor now that EAR/ONS was caught. I never thought this day would come. But with more and more technology and tools, I think it's going to be harder to keep these devious secrets. LISK's time in the light will come, too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back