WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that we do not know all the evidence they have, but I don't see any evidence of manslaughter. I don't know for sure but it seems like they will have to charge her straight up with murder one, if that's what they beleive...otherwise she will turn tail and start making up "accident" stories to save her *advertiser censored*. When you have someone who lies like this
you don't want to give them wiggle room.

Woohoo!!!!

So this means that Casey will be rearrested and have to sit in jail while she awaits the GJ hearing, right?

Hmmm...is it also just a coincidence that they put up a 24/7 video surveillance on the morning before this news comes out? Perhaps they want to be sure that no one tried to take off?

:dance::dance::dance:
whether or not is was a motivating factor, we'll probably never know, but it's still a nice view for OSCO, eh?

happydancelq7.gif

CAN YOU SAY HAPPY DANCE??? I KNEW THIS WAS COMING, IT'S JUST GOOD TO READ IT IN PRINT.

GOD BLESS YOU LITTLE CAYLEE. I HAVEN'T FORGOT WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT.

This restores my faith in the justice system, which I pretty much lost watching the whole Stacy Peterson case unfold last year. One year later, still no body, still no murder charge.

Cross those T's and dot those I's....

O/T Did you guys look at the surveillance photos of Casey while she was forging the checks? Is she wearing the back tank top/white bra AGAIN? What day was that and is that what George said she was wearing on the last day he allegedly saw her?

Also check out the groceries she was buying-I tried to see if there was anything for a child on the belt....I saw milk, but I was looking for juice boxes, snacks and such...

The one thing there wasn't which I was looking for was diapers. There were no diapers, no pull ups, which CA said Caylee still used.

Bold is mine.
I really hope cameras are allowed in the courtroom! Finally! I had a feeling this would be happening very soon. I also have a feeling that little Caylee will be found in the near future. Tim Miller will get it done like he says.
You can bet that everyone in the world that can make that happen is working on it.

This may have already been posted if so I'm sorry, but does anyone else think with LP and Tim Miller coming back maybe for an announcement. I read somewhere Tim Miller had been talking with Jennifer Kasse family concerning her disappearance.

Can Friday's hearing be delayed until after the Grand Jury?

Sorry I just heard running behind.

The one thing there wasn't which I was looking for was diapers. There were no diapers, no pull ups, which CA said Caylee still used.

But if "Zanni" kidnapped Caylee on the 16th, then KC wouldn't need to be shopping for diapers.

This is the best news!

In the Drew/Stacy Peterson case, reporters stationed themselves in the parking lot outside the courthouse to report on who was seen going into the grand jury chambers. They were able to establish who had testified before the grand jury. I'm hoping that will be the same with this case.

Or, maybe one of our members here who's in Orlando will be so kind to drive down to the courthouse (or wherever the grand jury meets) to see who comes and goes. ;)

:laughbig: :Banane47: :dance: :Banane42: :clap: This is wonderful news. I can't wait until KC is :behindbar and on trial- let's see whether she's so smug then. And to Orlando LE I have to say, you guys rock! :takeabow: :star1:

Hmmm...is it also just a coincidence that they put up a 24/7 video surveillance on the morning before this news comes out? Perhaps they want to be sure that no one tried to take off?

No coincidence. I still feel she is going to pull something, my gut is telling me.

I'll bet Baez knew this was coming, and probably why he is trying to get her to be able to walk. The man can't be that dumb, I know he is her defense atty but geeeez. When the writing is on the wall there is no way out. She is at least guilty of child neglect and endangerment. And just not giving a damn.

The beautiful part of this whole thing, is the grand jury is made up of people just like us.. No defense to argue the point, no suspect... Just the evidence, the prosecutors and the normal people...
Just with the limited info we have been given I think more than 80% would move to indict. There is no way this wont be held over for trial.. IMO

ITA - if you look at our WS polls, it's clear that more than 90% of those voting think she's deceased, go here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69125

and around 67%+ of us think it was premeditated, go here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71849

No coincidence. I still feel she is going to pull something, my gut is telling me.

I feel it, too. She isn't going to just sit quietly and wait to be hauled off to prison, not now, when she's looking at life/death.

YEEEEEEEEEEEssssss - ok I have a question! Will she be jailed during the grand jury trial? Or continue home confinement?

She will continue on the same bond for her child neglect charges, and theft charges. If the grand jury indicts her, a warrant will issue with a preset bond amount or a new bond amount would be issued at the bond hearing for the new charge.

But if "Zanni" kidnapped Caylee on the 16th, then KC wouldn't need to be shopping for diapers.

so true so true . . . wonder if the invisible Nanny bought diapers for Caylee (NOT)

Me too. I've been saying from day one, for the past couple of months, when the pressure is on, she's bolt. I hope they are watching her closely and I hope the parents also have their keys in a lock box with a code she doesn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214