WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross those T's and dot those I's....

O/T Did you guys look at the surveillance photos of Casey while she was forging the checks? Is she wearing the back tank top/white bra AGAIN? What day was that and is that what George said she was wearing on the last day he allegedly saw her?

Also check out the groceries she was buying-I tried to see if there was anything for a child on the belt....I saw milk, but I was looking for juice boxes, snacks and such...

This is some of the best news I have had today.

Thank you for this info. Muzikman. I 'm trying to keep my expectations low,but I'm so excited. I do think a lot of things are coming out. With LP, TM returning & Baez acting so nervous,I think we are getting there. I believe that with a Grand Jury., Casey can be questioned without her attorney present & if she lies she will be charged with obstruction of justice. The grand jury will then decide to charge or not with homicide, murder or manslaughter. Of course you have heard that" a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich" So if LE takes it to that stage, I think they have plenty of evidence & are ready to get their man (ouoh
make that GAL)

I wonder if I will be able to wear those go go boots after they are done being used as evidence and Mom signs the house over. If I am stuck wearing these "all about Caylee" tshirt everyday- can we order some screenprinted on the Jcrew babydollt size and colors- they are pretty and have lycra; just take it out of the trust.

No kidding! ROFLMBO!

THANK THE LORD! I have been feeling so wound up about this case today. I pray little Caylee gets the justice she so deserves and a nice place to lay her body.

Who else surmises that someone has or is fixing to do a bit of squealing on Casey?

I do. I came to this conclusion very early on when certain people remained quiet and when Baez asked for immunity for Casey.

JB must have know this was coming down. Hence the media blitz for "mother of the year" wanting to permission to search for her daughter after over 100 days and a "picture oh and a "sighting". The only place she will search is in a jail cell!!!

Sure he did............that explains all the motions and the sightings again.

I believe they have a solid case, they are just taking it to the Grand Jury to get what degree of charges to file. Often if the DA is not sure whether to file First or Second degree, they go to the Grand Jury instead of charging them outright.

Let the justice for Caylee begin.

I pray they have enough evidence, I have a great feeling they do.

The beautiful part of this whole thing, is the grand jury is made up of people just like us.. No defense to argue the point, no suspect... Just the evidence, the prosecutors and the normal people...
Just with the limited info we have been given I think more than 80% would move to indict. There is no way this wont be held over for trial.. IMO

Let's Hope this is the beginning of Justice for Caylee:dance:

--and the beginning of the END of all the maddness that has been created by the people who should have been there to protect & Love this special child....namely-her Mom-Casey:liar::banghead:

Caylee Marie-you ARE LOVED by so many-Thank You dear child for the lessons you are teaching so many & the hearts you have touched, God has you in his arms-you are safe now!

Blessings ~ Sister

Sure he did............that explains all the motions and the sightings again.

I believe they have a solid case, they are just taking it to the Grand Jury to get what degree of charges to file. Often if the DA is not sure whether to file First or Second degree, they go to the Grand Jury instead of charging them outright.

Good info thanks! Will she be free on bond while the GJ deliberates?

Well it is coming up to 4 months with out Caylee, I can only hope with crossed fingers that the evidence we have been privy to and the evidence they are holding will do Caylee justice.

Hmmm...is it also just a coincidence that they put up a 24/7 video surveillance on the morning before this news comes out? Perhaps they want to be sure that no one tried to take off?

JB is gonna regret playing chicken with the states attorneys office. They called his bluff.

Thank you God. I just knew it was going to happen. Justice lives.

When will we know if they're going to seek the death penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214